JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Being rimmed for the first time...
Page: < prev  of 4  
Hungmark Novice Jackinchatter

69 posts since 2012-08-13
52 year old bisexual
Met up with a guy in a hotel in London a couple of weeks back and we kissed, sucked and wanked one another till we both blew huge loads. It was soooo hot, partly because he wanted to rim me, and did an amazing job. I never thought I would enjoy it, but loved it.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Calvin Novice Jackinchatter

60 posts since 2007-03-12
54 year old curious from Gulf Coast, USA
Have loved this since the very first time. I was with an ex many years ago, when she was going down on me. She started licking down my shaft, my balls & the tops of my thighs as she often would. But this time after licking my balls, she kept going farther south until she reached my ass. I about instantly came it felt so good! Since I shave all over, it was easy for her to enjoy it as well. Since then I've enjoyed it with several others, both giving & receiving. Has even led to lots of other anal play. Wish I could get my wife into this more. She used to be very willing to give but not receive.
StillJackin68 Novice Jackinchatter

59 posts since 2009-06-07
83 year old curious from CA
I love rimming, both giving and receiving!!!!!!!!!! Check out this best ever video of lesbian ass licking. Hot, hot, hot. She cums without having her pussy touched. Believe me I jacked off to this one. http://xhamster.com/movies/526232/girls_in_love_hot_lesbian_asslicking.html
hardnjuicy Amateur Jackinchatter

182 posts since 2015-08-24
36 year old bisexual
Ass play is great. I love to get rimmed, fingered, and fucked. So hard right now.
Adiemus Skilled Jackinchatter

726 posts since 2006-06-13
44 year old homosexual from Michigan
I love to rim and be rimmed. I always have a box of baby wipes next to the bed to make sure the hole is nice and clean before I do it. The last time I was rimmed I think I shot like 3 or 4 times 2 feet into the air. It feels so damn good.
Welcome to the Rabbit Hole.
pleasuresailer Amateur Jackinchatter

115 posts since 2015-08-30
72 year old curious from loUiSiAna
I love to be rimmed, it's almost "electric" feeling! I also like a finger in my ass while being sucked/jerked off!
I love stroking my cock......I more than likely havemy cock in hand now!
Page: < prev  of 4  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Being rimmed for the first time...