JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Fleshlight Ice
Page: of 1  
BigKid666 Amateur Jackinchatter

336 posts since 2011-06-25
44 year old bisexual from USA
i finally decided to buy myself a fleshlight ice for Xmas. I deserve it!

I know there are a lot of fleshlight posts on here, but I couldn't think of a better group of experts on the subject than all of you happy jackers....what is the best place to buy it from, like are there any good stores/sites you know? that throw in extras like lube or cleaners...and what version feels the best? There are so many kinds, I'm a little clueless. Help a brother out and I'll make a holiday video where I fuck it for the first time wink
Be true to yourself!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
throbbs Novice Jackinchatter

19 posts since 2014-11-11
40 year old
Couldn't say where the best place to buy one would be, but I bought mine on the official site. If I recall correctly, they threw in one free thing of lube which was nothing to write home about. I bought the Stamina Training Unit, though, and would highly recommend it.

I ordered one, just from the regular site. I can't wait to get it!
Be true to yourself!
andyxx Amateur Jackinchatter

296 posts since 2006-05-30
59 year old heterosexual
BigKid666 said:
I ordered one, just from the regular site. I can't wait to get it!

And we can't wait to see you in action with it.....!

WARNING, though......
Orgasms with a FL are on a completely different scale to those induced by hand. Prepare your neighbours for high-volume screaming, crying even!
Unregistered ?

I got my Tori Black flashlight online. Also got a shower mount for it so Ivan fuck it hands free

I also bought one at a local sex shop. The girl that was working there was cute and I ended up asking her about what toys to get, even though I knew what I wanted. I was getting hard talking to a complete stranger about how I like to masturbate.
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
I believe your best price can be obtained by shopping on line the local sex stores have them now but with hefty price tags.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
Ipad3 Novice Jackinchatter

77 posts since 2013-10-17
65 year old curious from Wirral, UK
JSN846 said:
I got my Tori Black flashlight online. Also got a shower mount for it so Ivan fuck it hands free

I also bought one at a local sex shop. The girl that was working there was cute and I ended up asking her about what toys to get, even though I knew what I wanted. I was getting hard talking to a complete stranger about how I like to masturbate.

Wow! That is a sexy thought. Talking to a female salesperson in a sex shop about sex toys and your masturbation habit. I'm gonna go look for a sex shop, staffed by female assistants! Awesome.

I finally got my fleshlight ice but I haven't had a chance to christen it! My girl was always around when I first got it and my planned alone time never happened. Then we went away to visit family for the holidays for a week, so it's at home waiting for me as I write this from a highway rest stop.

In fact, it's been at least a week since I've cum, which is INSANE!! And I'm saving up a huge load that, if the gf won't let me fuck her, I'll be depositing in my new fleshlight ice on Tuesday if all goes according to plan. I'll definitely film it for others enjoyment, and maybe can or Skype if anyone's interested. Sorry about the rambling, my brain is floating in semen right now 😛
Be true to yourself!

If anyone's interested I'll be demoing my new fleshlight at the dick.net video chat room tomorrow (Tuesday) at 11am EST. For those that miss it, there will be a video. Link to follow....
Be true to yourself!
Unregistered ?

JSN846 said:

What shop was it smile
streaker29 Novice Jackinchatter

48 posts since 2011-12-25
38 year old bisexual from Pa
Or you can make your own smile

http://genius.com/discussions/41700-How-to-make-your-very-own-fleshlight-you-will-never-ever-need-a-girl-again
I was born naked, so I'm staying naked!

So I finally fucked my fleshlight it was really great! I'm in love....
Be true to yourself!
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Fleshlight Ice