JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Underage cyber
Page: < prev  of 3  
uncut29uk Skilled Jackinchatter

672 posts since 2007-06-03
46 year old male from Buckinghamshire UK
TigerLilly said:

Third, sometimes when we critize a government the citizens feel critized too. The French do not take kindly to WWII jokes, the Brits were upset if people critized Churchil in the 40s, and Pierre Trudeau comments did not endear Candanians to many people. Just because "you" don't like a particular offical doesn't mean that someone else doesn't. I never did like Bill Clinton but many of my friends did. But I would never be rude enough to tell them they voted for a man who couldn't keep his cock in his pants and thought more often with it than his brain which was the size of an unfertilized egg. I may think that but just wouldn't tell that to them.

With everything else I agree, this section, however, I don't.
I have expressed my opinion. I won't apologize if it offends; I cannot be responsible for how sensitive a person is about how their leader is viewed by others.
I wouldn't care how people feel about Gordon Brown, but I would care about what other nations think of the British people as a result of his actions.

Anyway, I think the issue is covered now.
www.buddybate.com
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Post deleted
Unregistered ?

Perkin-AUS said:
My god. How on earth did you put those string of "facts" together Jason from what I posted?

"Posts like yours remind us parents that it's not all just homophobia and that there actually are homosexuals out there who think that men should be permitted to molest little boys."

Where did you read in my post that I said that?

I am really stunned by the self righteous tone of your post "...us parents..." as if heterosexual parents are in any better position than those of us who are homosexual and do not have biological offspring. You are not in my position, you do not live my life, you cannot say with any justification that "...haven't heard of any homosexuals being falsely accused..."

Tell me something - do you have people look at you strangely when you hug your children in public? Do you wonder if someone who overhears your conversation with your children when you tell them that you love them, that you think they are beautiful, wonderful, amazing that they may be assuming something less than pure? Have you ever had to endure the gut-wrenching reaction you feel when someone tells you to your face "...I had better watch my sons around you..."?

(I have two god-children whom I adore. One is female and 14, the other male and 5. He has a brother who is 11. I enjoy spending time with them, treating them as adults )and not talking down to the them and assuming that because they are chronologically younger they have to be treated as infantile.

You have totally misread and misrepresented my post. Let me make it crystal clear for you and anyone else who believes the same thing that you seem to believe. I do not support the notion or the practice of pedophilia. I do not support the contemporary mania for trial by media. I do not support mindless mob action, something which is easy to unleash and impossible to halt without dire consequences. In a civilized society, there are laws and legal conventions and structures to maintain a balanced perspective. Those that offend can be dealt with appropriately and more importantly dealt with in ways that can understand why they offend and prevent them from reoffending on an ongoing basis. (Incaceration without rehabilition is not a workable solution.) Help, understanding and protection of those who are most vulnerable is paramount, yet, destroying the foundations of a civilized society by descending to witchhunts and guilt by association will not serve our future generations at all. Surely the one thing each generation MUST do is to bequeath a more tolerant, liveable and advanced society to the generations that follow. To live in a climate of fear is as irrational as believing that the world is flat and that mental illness is caused by demonic possession.

Thank you for posting, Jason. It reminds me that not everyone can see the future the same way.
You treat a 14 y.o, an 11 y.o. and a 5y.o. as adults?! You don't even realize how ridiculous that sounds do you?! But then...you're not a biological parent either...!!
Anna Skilled Jackinchatter
Eat, Sleep, Fuck
958 posts since 2004-10-23
heterosexual from USA
I like what TigerLily said..

"Back to the point: Chatting with minors in the US or on a US site is ILLEGAL and MUST be reported. Minor is defined as any human being under the age of 18. Both Ben and Anna have stated the methods for reporting minors, in addition moderators are listed in RED at the top of the user list."

This is the opinion of the website Administrator, staff, AND the staff of the jackinchat chatroom and the other moderating staff of the chat server.
Website and Chatroom Administrator
Unregistered ?

JackinChat Staff MemberUnregistered's Avatar
Deleted
Perkin-AUS Amateur Jackinchatter

240 posts since 2006-08-28
61 year old homosexual from Brisbane, Qld, Australia
jakhamer said:
You treat a 14 y.o, an 11 y.o. and a 5y.o. as adults?! You don't even realize how ridiculous that sounds do you?! But then...you're not a biological parent either...!!

Strange how this has sat in the background for so long (the ages mentioned above are now out of date by 2 to 3 years) and jakhamer (an appropriate nickname if there ever was one) picks it up and slams me yet again.
If you could just put your arrogant self righteous judgmental attitude aside for one moment, you might see that my comment is not "ridiculous". My inference is that children should be respected and treated with the same respect that you would expect of dealing with adults. I do not use "baby-language" with my god-children, I do not belittle their intelligence or their forms of expression. Nor do I do that with any other children I meet in the course of my work and currently I meet a number of them across a wide range of ages. Each one has a different level of comprehension and intellect. Each one is treated by me with the same respect and deference. If you choose to raise your "biological" children differently, then so be it. Just don't expect me to pander to some 1950s picket fence fallacy of how children should be treated.
Children are human beings - all human beings deserve a balanced level of respect. When they display signs of intolerance, bigotry and stupidity, then that is the time for comment and debate.
Thoughts become things...pick the horniest ones!!
Unregistered ?

i've had that happen to me and i just reported it problem solved find someone else is older or actually of age to chat to.
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Underage cyber