JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Ex-GF fingered and prostate massaged me
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

the other day had my ex gf over, she and i had dated for a year and a half several years ago. over the last few months we have been text/sexting, and discovered that we are both way kinkier than we we were dating, so i had her over the other day. we fucked a few times, came in her a few times and hovered over me letting me cum drip over my cock body. then after a beer and a break she took some lube and covered her fingers in it, and slid them inside my ass. it felt amazing. i directed her and told her how to find my prostate, and she did, and rubbed it while she sucked my cock till i came hard and heavy in her mouth. i was grunting and groaning loud. then she came up and kissed me. i had thought she had already swallowed, but was presently suprised when she fed me my cumload, which i swallowed. it was the hottest thing id ever done and wanna repeat it soon! any other guys have similar experiences?
Add a reply Quote this post
redwincs Novice Jackinchatter

63 posts since 2014-11-04
31 year old curious from Melbourne,Australia
You lucky bastard!!razz
Kshunter123 said:
the other day had my ex gf over, she and i had dated for a year and a half several years ago. over the last few months we have been text/sexting, and discovered that we are both way kinkier than we we were dating, so i had her over the other day. we fucked a few times, came in her a few times and hovered over me letting me cum drip over my cock body. then after a beer and a break she took some lube and covered her fingers in it, and slid them inside my ass. it felt amazing. i directed her and told her how to find my prostate, and she did, and rubbed it while she sucked my cock till i came hard and heavy in her mouth. i was grunting and groaning loud. then she came up and kissed me. i had thought she had already swallowed, but was presently suprised when she fed me my cumload, which i swallowed. it was the hottest thing id ever done and wanna repeat it soon! any other guys have similar experiences?
Jerk off aficionado
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

it was the best feeling ever! i came so hard, loved how i would look up and see her tits and man ill tell ya i moaned like crazy as her fingers filled me
bfphawk Professional Jackinchatter

1235 posts since 2012-02-03
62 year old bisexual male from US
I think you should definitely rebuild your relationship! Don't let her go!

strokestrokestroke
Unregistered ?

i know, i havent moaned that loud in forever, when both her fingers slid inside me!
Unregistered ?

cant wait to feel her finger me again, hopefully harder and faster
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
I have always loved anal so with my late wife I had her play with my ass and try prostate massages. I found it pleasant but uncomfortable as she had very long nails and would sometimes poke me. I still liked the fact that she was finger fucking my asshole while stroking my cock.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
jackin_daily Skilled Jackinchatter

624 posts since 2005-12-07
62 year old heterosexual from UK
It's one of my fantasies to have my wife finger my as and rub my prostate 'til I cum but she just won't do it. You are a lucky bastard m8!!
Proud to be called a wanker
divorcedbiguy Amateur Jackinchatter

292 posts since 2006-11-13
homosexual from Shelton/Olympia/Bremerton
Gay guys do this all the time to each other . . . so if your wife won't oblige you, check out "men seeking men" ads on Craigslist. I personally have fingered and rubbed the prostate of many str8 men while sucking them off and they didn't "turn gay" . . . so think about it. grin Of course, you could always do it to yourself. LOL
Masturbation Addict and Asslicker
Unregistered ?

I've started doing it myself more, and gt an aneros, but nothing was as hot as when she did it, meeting up again this weekend !
shaved74 Skilled Jackinchatter

718 posts since 2010-05-23
50 year old curious from omaha
My wife won't touch my ass, but my regular guy cocksucker does feels awesome when I blow in his mouth when he is sucking my cock. I've bought a few toys i use on my ass when I'm stroking solo.
shaved74
Unregistered ?

Wife won't touch my ass either. I got out 4 ass toys the other day, lubed all 4. Started with the smallest one in my ass and proceeded to the largest. I am not a big pre-cummer, but by the time I put the largest toy in my ass, I was pre-cumming like a water faucet. Think I need to do it again.
Tail2tail Skilled Jackinchatter

624 posts since 2015-01-15
48 year old
I get so hot by women fingering the fuck out of me.Love to see how many they can get In there.3 so far but. I need and want more.
Unregistered ?

My ex used to finger and play with my hole and sometimes lick it and tongue fuck it. Curtrent g/f does too but when she finger bangs me she never goes deep enough. I often say fuck me harder and deeper but she always says she is scared of hurting me. If only she knew I wanted her to use a strap on on me and fuck me like I need.

One brief ex once had me lay on my back and lubed up her fingers. She slid one quite deep up my arsehole and I loved it. Then she pulled out and pushed in again, it felt bigger so I asked what she was doing. She told me she had two fingers up me and to relax. She said it in a way that showed she was really turned on. I fucking loved it. While she was fingering me she was totally transfixed on my stretched hole, never took her eyes off it.

She told me a story a few times of a friend of hers who fucked her fella with a strap on. I should have stayed with that ex a bit longer. I'm sure she wanted to fuck my arsehole. I think she had a bit of a fetish for it.
Unregistered ?

prostate stim is a near daily thing for me .... solo.... i've a slim plastic rod that can massage it pefectly.

my g/f loved it when i wanked and shot my 3rd load on her crotch as she requested and as a suprise to her i licked it all up and we kissed frantically ..... she demanded 'my toss' and she got it !! ...super sexy and I cannot wait fr the next session ....
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Ex-GF fingered and prostate massaged me