JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Greeting by shaking dicks
Page: < prev  of 3  
Unregistered ?

This is honestly the silliest thing I've read on this site. And there has been some silly stuff. I would hope that this was just a joke. But I don't think so.
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

RexM said:
This is honestly the silliest thing I've read on this site. And there has been some silly stuff. I would hope that this was just a joke. But I don't think so.

Can't agree with you more!
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
As I said, in high school sometimes when you passed another bud you gave each other a secret little flick of the dick as you walked by. Hardly a big public display, though!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
c2cmasturbate Novice Jackinchatter

25 posts since 2015-01-16
69 year old heterosexual
In the chatroom I was asked if anyone ever shaked dicks with me. The answer is yes. At a local shopping center in the mall. My zipper was down and another man I never meet before approched me and introduced himself. Noticing my zipper was down he pulled out my dick and begain to shake it. As he was talking to me I noticed he had his zipper mosty up. I unzipped his zipper and pulled out his dick and started shaking it. People didn't seem to care or thoughs who would have just moved on. I was fortunate enough that I got my rocks off. There was two ladies standing nearby watching us. When we finished talking I put his dick back in his pants and thanked him for talking to me. He left me there with my dick still out. I put my dick back in and the two ladies approched me. They said that was the most amazing thing they had seen in a long time. They continued talking about masturbation and one of the ladies told a story about a time when she masturbated. As the ladies left I couldn't help but notice we all left with a big smile.
If we weren't brave enough to let ourselfs be open with shaking dicks the conversation with the ladies would have never taken place. It made a very enjoyable day. In the event we were fortunate enough that we made a positive impression for open masturbation.
c2cmasturbate
Unregistered ?

RexM said:

Couldn't agree more. At first I thought this is some kind of early April Fools joke, but no...Seems there are some seriously fucked-up people on this board. Shaking dicks...more like me shaking my head at these poor idiots with their equally idiotic "ideas".
whtmntnstroker Amateur Jackinchatter

172 posts since 2013-06-12
curious from lincoln nh
I'm sorry but this is the dumbest shit I have ever read. Seriously dude? Get a hobby. Lol
jerkin when i can!!!!
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Greeting by shaking dicks