JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » bottoming?
Page: < prev  of 6   next > 
55wanker Amateur Jackinchatter

109 posts since 2016-11-28
66 year old homosexual male from Birmingham UK
The first guy who fucked me was really gentle , and after that i loved it .
i love to be fucked .
Guy tiny cocked addicted chronic Wanker
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
wankcum Novice Jackinchatter

59 posts since 2020-05-26
47 year old bisexual male from sussexish
i only been fucked once and i fucking loved it feeling the guy pulling me onto his cock made my head spin and very sluty
pantybottom Amateur Jackinchatter

264 posts since 2019-11-23
81 year old
first guy was 13 and i was 11 it hurt but didnt take him long to cum in me. He fucked me quite often. later in life i got fucked again by a older man and began to crave cock and being fucked. he made me dress for him and i liked that also. his touch drove me wild
JR2020 Skilled Jackinchatter

637 posts since 2020-01-17
55 year old
I sm mostly an alpha male but just lately I have really wanted to get fucked. I want the guy to enter me and pull my nipples calling me a muscle boy or gym fag. I would cum so hard. Just need to find someone now!
Unregistered ?

Really keen to get topped by a guy I am a bottom and love giving head etc but not yet been fucked open to offers x also into dressing as a female to be taken too love kissing walking just need the final step
DickGazinya Amateur Jackinchatter

359 posts since 2017-02-02
57 year old male from USA
I'd love nothing more than to be fucked. I really enjoy crossdressing and have used a dildo on myself many times while dressed and love the feeling. My biggest fantasy would be to trade places with my wife for a while. Having a sexy body that would attract hot guys then having them fuck me while dressed sexy would be amazing! I actually wrote a short story about it.
1ric Novice Jackinchatter

32 posts since 2010-04-08
bisexual from Maryland.Delaware
Agreed!
My guy and i flip fuck
We love to be on our backs so we can see each others eyes and kiss. We often try other positions. I know i generate a lot of precum when the angle seems just right when he enters me from the rear and i am bent over.
B_Rod Amateur Jackinchatter

283 posts since 2007-05-26
42 year old homosexual male from Washington State
I've been training my prostate for years! I can get some pretty awesome sensations from a hard cock in my ass! My partners always comment on the amount of pre-cum that flows out while they're fucking me. Just lube up and let it in. You'll love it!
limericklook Amateur Jackinchatter

163 posts since 2012-12-25
48 year old bisexual male from Mid West Ireland
I recently bought an anal toy after years of thinking about it. I thought, screw it. So my ass hasn't had much in the line of insertions, so it's still very new and kinda strange but when I work the toy in I can sit and grind to stimulate myself and slowly stroke my cock. Now I can't wait to get home to pleasure my ass. Have never been fucked but definitely open to it now.
Kik - limericklook - chat and some cam maybe.
Fappy_Go_Fucky Amateur Jackinchatter

486 posts since 2013-09-30
59 year old curious male from Fort Collins, Colorado
I'm predominately straight and only play with guys on rare occasions but I gotta say, if I'm with someone and we're at that point and I'm asked to bottom, I don't hesitate. I've only ever had a couple of really big cocks in me, including one of the guys I played with when I was just becoming active. I know I'm exaggerating but in my memory it looks like the size of a Red Bull can. I had to get on top and take that one at my own pace. Long and fat and he filled me up. That was back in the 70s, when I was a youngster playing with an older boy in his treehouse. I had him several times that summer. The other big one I only ever had once. And yes, there was some pain involved with both.

The few I've had that were average felt amazing. I prefer them to the big ones. You take your time, loosen up and lube, start slow, and it's a great thing.

My favorite parts are either just as the head snaps inside of your ring, especially if it's got a big head. And if you're on your back and he can grind all the way in, that's a feeling I don't get tired of. Plus, if he's a hard cummer, you can feel that pulse when he lets go.

One of the nice fringe benefits is that if you're going anal with a woman, you know what it takes to get yourself ready, so you do that with her and it makes it a better experience for both of you.

It's been a few years now since I was with another guy that way. I might be due.
Unregistered ?

I've always been a bottom and i love it. i cant imagine doing anything else.
Unregistered ?

I'm married and absolutely love women and their curves. But, I've also played with guys on occasion, starting even before I was an adult. My attraction to women is physical, sexual, and emotional; with men strictly sexual. And, bottoming and servicing a man (jacking/oral) is really my only interest. For me, it is because as a masculine guy that is always in the position of controlling things during sex with a woman, I want to be submissive with a guy and feel that side of things. My wife pegs me, and it is fantastic to submit to her. However, being able to play with a real cock is a blastgrin
ScottishWanka1990 Amateur Jackinchatter

269 posts since 2016-04-06
33 year old male
I do love taking cock inside me!
GBWanker2020 Amateur Jackinchatter

315 posts since 2020-08-17
54 year old
JR2020 said:
I sm mostly an alpha male but just lately I have really wanted to get fucked. I want the guy to enter me and pull my nipples calling me a muscle boy or gym fag. I would cum so hard. Just need to find someone now!

Hot
Young20 Professional Jackinchatter

1328 posts since 2015-06-23
28 year old bisexual male
Feeling a hard cock inside me is great. I often cum hands free while being fucked.
Page: < prev  of 6   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » bottoming?