JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » public jerking off
Page: < prev  of 3  
bicuckwanabe Amateur Jackinchatter

234 posts since 2016-11-18
69 year old curious from Uk
[b][/b]
BillySunshine said:
All that I've ever done is masturbate in toilet cubicles. It became a bit of a habit as I'd always be on the lookout for a toilet where I could go and have one. It felt a bit special to get it out and get started. I always did it down the toilet as I didn't think it right to make a mess.

I sometimes think it would be good for someone to watch me in that situation but it could be that I'd be too nervous to perform and I wouldn't want to meet up and let anyone down.

Near where I live there's a toilet that I've used with a hole in the door and gaps down the side and I've sort of wished that someone would take a peek at me on the toilet.

Otherwise I've done it in the woods literally four or five times only.

Another idea that I've had is to masturbate through my pocket fully in public view and to let it come out into my undies.
LOVE fresh air round my cock & balls.....
Keen to chat and wank with you, m or F. Dirty chat too
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Txsmale57 Amateur Jackinchatter

310 posts since 2016-04-19
64 year old bisexual male from Roans Prairie Txs
I've done my share of jerking off in pubic, from showers at state parks while camping. In the woods on trails, loved doing it the showers then walking out to dress, and the men an there sons seeing my semi erect cock. Also use to go to Walmart wearing just cotton shorts no briefs go in the cubicle lower my shorts all the off sometime and take off my T. And be nude in the stall beating off mmmmmm so hot! I would always leave my load on the wall! A few times I beat off at the urinals, got some looks!!!
JO,CBT, Btm !
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » public jerking off