JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » What when and where was the first pussy you ever seen.
Page: of 2   next > 
Gravenhawk Novice Jackinchatter

47 posts since 2014-07-22
53 year old bisexual from North York
Mine was a movie it was 1984 which made me only 13 at the time. It was "The Revenge of the Nerds" Great movie. and the part where they set up the cams in the girls dorm. It had that great line "We have bush!" Love the movie. how about for anyone else?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
I first saw a hairy pussy when I looked in the open door and saw my mother naked on her back on her bed and then her boyfriend as he was about to mount and fuck her. I had seen my sisters hairless cunt lots of times
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
cthedonist7 Novice Jackinchatter

97 posts since 2011-04-18
49 year old bisexual from Shelton, CT
Yup, the "pan down" moment in RoN was my first sighting too. Back when it wasn't easy to see pussy!
lvtwojo Amateur Jackinchatter

139 posts since 2014-09-11
66 year old bisexual male from Florida
Saw my first pussy when I was about 8 years old. I walked I in on my 60 yr. Old grandmother naked and saw her hairy bush. I still have nightmares to this day.
Unregistered ?

My older sister's sparsely haired cunt. I was 12; she was 16.
brian11zy Amateur Jackinchatter

228 posts since 2006-03-29
72 year old curious from chicago
My first was my cousin. I walked in on her when she was changing in the bedroom. I think I was about 10 at the time. I was very surprised, but she was even more surprised. She was naked and must have heard me cause she turned around and there she was in her naked glory. I can picture her even today. I remember, as well as an 11 year old kid can remember that kind of thing, that she had a really, REALLY nice body. And a full bush. I have masturbated to that image many times. I can still hear he telling me to get the hell out of the room lol.
Unregistered ?

My second cousin I was 14 she was 13. kissing and showing alone in her bedroom.
SlightlySalty Skilled Jackinchatter

616 posts since 2010-05-25
68 year old bisexual male from Maryland
I think I was around 5 and it was a girl from the neighborhood who was one or two years older. As best I can recall we were playing doctor or something similar and she dropped her shorts to show me. I do remember briefly touching her and marveling at how soft she was there. The moment was rather fleeting as we were quickly discovered by my older sister, but the image of that first glimpse has stayed with me all these years.
* Contains all natural ingredients. No preservatives, added fillers or MSG.
Ejaceuphoria Skilled Jackinchatter

812 posts since 2014-01-24
68 year old heterosexual from Uk
I remember myself & a few other lads,we were 13/14 yrs old messing around with 2 girls that were the same age playing around & the girls said " we have to go home now" but one of our group was,nt about to let these 2 filly,s go,the girls tried to make a run for it one of them mangaed to get a clear distance but the other we chased down into a Cornfield where one of the Lads grappled with the girl & eventaully ripped down her shorts & Panties to reveal a massive tuft of thick Black Pubic Hair i was in awe as my own Pubes had only just started to develope that vision has stuck with me all these years
General Str8 nice guy
rbinva Novice Jackinchatter

70 posts since 2013-10-25
54 year old bisexual male from virginia
I was about 9 and my stepsister was about 8. She instigated it by daring me to pull my shorts down. I said I would if she would. On the count of 3 we both pulled our shorts down but she immediately peed hers back up. Of course I said that wasn't fair and I pulled hers down and all the way off. She tried to cover up but I made her show me. She actually liked it. We had many more episodes later until my mom caught us. Talk about awkward.
carpntr Skilled Jackinchatter

917 posts since 2012-06-12
76 year old curious from Illinois
My first time was at age 8 and my cousin was 9 she had hot pants at that age. Then still at age 8 my little sister was born, got to see her a lot laying on a changing table in my mom and dad's bedroom. Was always sneaking peaks in there. Then were my very first more came along later and it seemed better each time. Those were great days made my memories well worth the brief encounters even if they were in secrets little looks.
Carpntr
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
I was about 9 that first time and my neighbor friend was also a 9 year old girl. They had a couple rows of old horse stables, that no longer had any horses in them. We played for hours in the hay lofts, tack rooms and stalls. The stable was about 300 yards from the house, and when she decided she had to go pee, I said I did too. Rather than go all the way back to the house,
we decided we would pee into the two empty Coke bottles we had. She dropped her shorts and panties, and I held the bottle under her little pussy, as she spread her lips to try to squirt into the bottle. About 75% of it ended in the bottle. Then she held the other bottle up as she held my little penis into the top of the bottle and I got all of it in the bottle.
So, that was my first of experience of a girls pussy and with a girl playing with my cock.
Dickguy
Lance53 Amateur Jackinchatter

259 posts since 2014-11-01
64 year old bisexual male from NC
Peek at my mom and later my sister starting at the age of 10.....mom was rubbing her hairy pussy
Unregistered ?

Didn't we all see our first pussy when we were born?
Ibroxrocksoff Amateur Jackinchatter

383 posts since 2014-03-16
heterosexual from London
A girl called Dawn; we were young teenagers playing strip poker. Dawn and her best mate Karen persuaded me (very little persuasion needed laugh ) to play and it helped that the girls had both been drinking home made wine and Karen's mum and dad were out of the house so there were no adults around.

Although I was doing my best to lose Dawn was down to her bra and panties and to my astonishment but great delight she gave me a few seconds glimpse of her ginger minge. That image stayed in my wank bank for a long time but she made me swear never to tell anyone. I didn't but Dawn and Karen fell out with each other and though I'd seen Karen's tits she broadcast Dawn's vag flashing caper to anyone who'd listen.
Three wanks a day keeps the doctor away
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » What when and where was the first pussy you ever seen.