JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » First time a girl wanked you.
Page: of 3   next > 
Unregistered ?

Do you think back to the first time you were wanked by a girl?
As I get older I do and enjoy the memory. I was 12 and a group of us had been in the local woods. As we started to leave for home I was finally only with a slightly older girl; she was fourteen. She stopped and said she had to pee and just squatted in the bushes. When she finished she stood up with her dress up and her pants down and asked me if I wanted to look. I did of course and then she said I could feel if I showed my cock. I took it out and as I was feeling her she held it and started to wank. I was glorious. I had only just start to fire spunk and she took time to make me come. When she had finished she showed her tits and let me fuck them. Later on I was with her again and she gave me my first fuck.
Add a reply Quote this post
imauser Amateur Jackinchatter

254 posts since 2010-05-15
42 year old curious from Metro Detroit area
That's very hot! I've never had a great hand job from a lady - some better ones from some guys. I do remember my first BJ though - she was amazing.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
riocaff128 Novice Jackinchatter

49 posts since 2015-01-16
40 year old bisexual from Florida
I spent most days one spring break hanging out with a girl from one of the other high schools in my town. By Friday we had gotten pretty thoroughly into mutual masturbation. She wasn't the best that I've ever experienced, but she still gave a solid hand job
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
I always claimed she was my first lay but I always added I was never sure if it was in so maybe we got off just rubbing our privates together .I know it was my first sex with a girl and my first orgasm with one. I still remember it well
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
Unregistered ?

My girlfriend and I were 16, got naked on my bed when my mom was out and made out, too afraid to fuck, so she jerked me off, which was great, then she ran to the bathroom to wash the cum off her hands. I will never forget the sight of her naked ass bobbing down the hallway. Fond memory. She was the first to suck my cock, too.
Unregistered ?

A girl in college who was worried about getting pregnant jerked me off many times.
Unregistered ?

I remember my first hj from a girl. My girlfriend and I were around 12/13 yrs old. We'd had sex before and hj's were more of a foreplay thing rather than something she would do to make me cum. So we were sitting around her house one day, no one else home. Parents were both at work. No other siblings since she's an only child. We started fooling around and she told me she was on her period but said she would take care of me. She ended up stripping and kneeling on the floor in front of me while I was sitting on the couch. I remember her small frame pretty well. She was 5', a little chubby, a nice set of 36d's (amazing at age 13, right?) and shaved pussy that seemed like it was always wet. She undid my pants and pulled them off along with my boxers and grabbed my cock and started to slowly jerk me. She told me she had never jacked a guy off before and had never seen a guy cum since she always fucked with condoms and told me she wanted to take her time. I had no problems with that. She jerked me off for what seemed like hours before I ended up coming on her firm tits. Which is where she pointed my cock. She not only just jerked me off but she used her mouth and tits as well. That was one of the best hj's I've ever received form a girl. Haven't had one like it since.
DD741 Skilled Jackinchatter

733 posts since 2014-11-22
49 year old
I was never well liked by girls, but could get a girl to consent to touch me about once a year or so. It was nice. Wish I could make it happen again.
str855m Skilled Jackinchatter

677 posts since 2014-09-06
67 year old heterosexual male
Good timing, I was telling someone about it a few days ago after finding her on Facebook. It was our freshman year in high school. "Radar Love" was playing on the radio. I can't hear that song without thinking of her.
Rabbit420 Skilled Jackinchatter

579 posts since 2011-04-23
68 year old curious from Minnesota,USA
Way back when when I got my first handjob from the opposite sex most of the girls that I knew thought the correct way to stroke a hard cock was fast and furiously. They were pretty much unschooled in the subtleties of sex and treated cocks like they were pull toys instead of something to be stroked and massaged gently. I did enjoy it even though it was rough and over quickly. I was about 13 when it happened.
Curious looking for the right cock to suck
Unregistered ?

I love the memory as it still makes me jack to this day. In an impossible turn of events with one of my friend's younger sisters and her friend my first handjob was not from 1, but 2 13 year old girls at once. The mental image of them in their bras jacking my cock still makes me cum, impossibly big tits too for their age.
Unregistered ?

I was around 13 and my little sister was around 10. we had a tree house in our back yard. and we would sleep in it in the summer times. and I was laying on my back. while Deb was sitting cross lagged next to me and was playing and storkin my Winnie. that had to be the hardies my cock ever was. Deb played with it for hours that night and was enjoying every hard inch of it. I look at pics of Deb back at that age and still get hard over her her giving me my first handjob that night it the tree house. ""THANKS DEB""
str855m Skilled Jackinchatter

677 posts since 2014-09-06
67 year old heterosexual male
That's a nice image, wyocock grin
Unregistered ?

I was 13 the girl was the same age

She wanked me 3 times in one afternoon
Unregistered ?

Not a girl but a woman.
It was my best friend's mom.
I was 15 and she was 40 and newly divorced.
My cock wasn't very big(still isn't),but the attention she gave it made me feel like I was the only man in her life.
A few weeks later,a girl I knew since pre-school gave me her first handjob.
I can't pick which was best:
The experience of an older woman or the experience of being someone's first.
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » First time a girl wanked you.