JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Ever Have the Urge to Cum Quickly?
Page: < prev  of 2  
nachojo Skilled Jackinchatter

524 posts since 2013-12-01
heterosexual
just right now...with mic...pm
mic moan wank
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
f9cruise Novice Jackinchatter

54 posts since 2007-08-05
43 year old heterosexual from Colorado
i do right now
Just Amateur Jackinchatter

258 posts since 2006-11-28
35 year old curious from Australia
Sure do, first thing I did this morning was pull out my already hard cock, then I pumped it and sprayed all over my chest, I usually like to spend time slowly massaging my cock over a long period of time with nice slow strokes, but this morning I just pulled it out and felt the need to cum quick so I pumped away like crazy and with in a minute had sprayed my chest with my own hot cum, I quite enjoyed it but generally I love to take my time because after a couple hours edging my cock is usually ready to explode and the orgasm is usually a lot more intense
sandy6498 Amateur Jackinchatter

178 posts since 2012-11-26
53 year old
Quite a lot as I don't get much me time, so it has to be pretty quick. Id love a long session playing with my cock but that rarely happens.
Unregistered ?

I once nipped home during a work shift so didn't have a lot of time. I laid the wife (now ex) on the floor and just fucked her hard until I came, she didn't. I pulled out zipped up and left the house.

She fucking loved it. Loved the thought of being used like that. She said it made her feel dirty and like a slut. Normally I always tried to make sure she came but that day was just about using her cunt for me to cum and she knew it.

Fucking dirty slut.
Unregistered ?

I sometimes skype with a woman who loves seeing spunk - if very little time, she shoves her fingers up her cunt on cam and I can cum in 2 or 3 minutes watching and chatting to her. Rare indeed to find a real slut who isnt asking for payment!
Rooster1963 Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2013-12-28
60 year old bisexual from maryland
I have terrible control, if i don't edge it carefully I cum in seconds. in my wife i last less than 30 seconds
Unregistered ?

Rooster1963 said:
I have terrible control, if i don't edge it carefully I cum in seconds. in my wife i last less than 30 seconds

Want me to come and fuck your wife for you?
Unregistered ?

yes, this last few months i'm using that idea to save time, i have over the years got so involved with long sessions it seriously takes up time ... so i deliberately go for the ten fifteen minute quickie .... but still have time in my life for long hot sensual sessions .... when time and routine permit it....
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Ever Have the Urge to Cum Quickly?