JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Do any other ladies enjoy men masturbating to us?
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
Unregistered ?

You could post a pic of u in clothes.
Add a reply Quote this post
andysmz Professional Jackinchatter

1444 posts since 2012-12-08
57 year old bisexual from Edinburgh UK
Dellaraine said:
It all depends on the guy and the situation. I'd be disturbed if a guy dropped his pants at the office or in public and started jerking off to me.

That's the fundamental difference between the sexes. If a guy saw any female masturbating anywhere he would almost certainly be turned on. But a female who sees a guy wanking probably sees it as a threat.

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
jerklover Amateur Jackinchatter

195 posts since 2014-09-21
57 year old heterosexual male from italy
littleposh said:
I totally agree, love to see a guy cum for me

nice...pm me if you like
jlover
spiritedawayx Novice Jackinchatter

62 posts since 2013-01-09
31 year old bisexual
rachel6908 said:
I like the thought of men masturbating over me, but seeing it in the flesh kinda kills the romance.

Got to agree with Rachel, nice to know that guys find me attractive enough to do it, but seeing it 'live' would probably kill the thought
we all got nothing if there's nothing to lose
valdidk Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2015-09-03
106 year old heterosexual
Let me masturbate to you Newcummer
need a mistress
Dman Professional Jackinchatter

2099 posts since 2015-06-14
70 year old heterosexual from Western US
spiritedawayx said:
Got to agree with Rachel, nice to know that guys find me attractive enough to do it, but seeing it 'live' would probably kill the thought

For what it's worth, if I start pumping my own meat when the wife and I are into it she gets turned off straight away. Asks me "what do you think you're doin? That's my job"!
Master edger, labia licker, nipple tugger and veteran voyeur.
pantyluvr Amateur Jackinchatter

206 posts since 2009-09-08
46 year old heterosexual male
Dman said:
For what it's worth, if I start pumping my own meat when the wife and I are into it she gets turned off straight away. Asks me "what do you think you're doin? That's my job"!

On the other hand, I love it when my wife starts rubbing her clit while I am fucking her. We both do! It is awesome.
Dman Professional Jackinchatter

2099 posts since 2015-06-14
70 year old heterosexual from Western US
pantyluvr said:
On the other hand, I love it when my wife starts rubbing her clit while I am fucking her. We both do! It is awesome.

Wish mine would. She's old enough to have been instilled with inhibitions from her very conservative ethnic background. She masturbates in private but avoids pleasuring herself even in the bedroom.
Master edger, labia licker, nipple tugger and veteran voyeur.
Unregistered ?

I agree with Rachel and spiritedawayx. I LOVE cum tributes vids but not much interested in 'live'.
MrLookieLou Amateur Jackinchatter

353 posts since 2010-10-14
52 year old heterosexual male from San Francisco
I've had the gamut of experiences. I've had women repulsed by it, and some request it. Of course, I prefer the latter. I love watching women masturbate. My fantasy is to watch a woman masturbate while I sniff her panties and jack off. My current relationship is sexless, so that's not even a possibility.
Insatiable
Unregistered ?

I had a girlfriend many years ago that had absolutely gorgeous, enviable breasts. She didn't hide them either. My buddies all admired her tits and told me so. When drinking beers or getting drunk, I'd get confessions of how they'd jack while thinking about her tits. I'd tell them stories on how I enjoyed them, sucking and tit fucking her, and cumming all over her tits.

Then, I told her about them and how they masturbated thinking about her. She was a kinky little thing, and she got off (literally) while I told her about them and what they shared with me. She'd masturbate while we talked about them. Of course I'd be jacking beside her as she got off. Kinds strange maybe? I dunno, sure was fun though.

I wonder if she is still kinky after all these years... I haven't talked to her in over 30 years.
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
My wife Bibi and I were married in January 19, 1968. About a month or two after that, I invited my secretary and her husband, Tina and Paul, over for dinner and some "games". The game ended up as strip poker, which everybody enjoyed. Once we were all nude, Paul made the first move by leaning over and kissing Bibi's tits. Then Tina leaned over to suck my cock and the games were on for good. All four of us got fucked and sucked for an hour or so, before it was time for them to leave. Paul was a charter pilot, and had a flight to make in the morning. I was thrilled to have a nice fuck with Tina and Paul loved Bibi's big tits and "meaty" pussy.
Dickguy
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
My wife Bibi and I were married in 1968 and started off our sex life on our 2nd date. We had 3 children and she passed away after 38 years of marriage.
We were always honest with each other, knowing that both of us had fucked some other people while we were married. On two occasions, it was with the four of us in the bedroom together.
Bibi loved to watch me jackoff and shoot off for her and we really enjoyed her jilling herself off in public.
Dickguy
jjh Amateur Jackinchatter

187 posts since 2020-04-26
61 year old heterosexual male from dundee scotland
rachel6908 said:
I like the thought of men masturbating over me, but seeing it in the flesh kirachel nda kills the romance.
rachel do you like to masturbate with a man over the phone or skype
neonudist Amateur Jackinchatter

267 posts since 2021-06-09
heterosexual male
jjh said:
rachel do you like to masturbate with a man over the phone or skype

Since the last time Rachel posted here was 2015, I'd say NO.
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Do any other ladies enjoy men masturbating to us?