JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Do any other women fantasize about this?
Page: of 2   next > 
clearwater Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2007-09-27
55 year old curious
I'm curious about something. For as long as I can remember I have always fantasized about having a penis. I am so jealous that guys have something to stroke and can shoot cum. I often fantasize about having a penis and masturbating with it. I guess this is penis envy I don't know. Sometimes I fantasize about meeting a girl and we masturbate together and role play with me being a guy and masturbating a penis as she masturbates with me. Do any other women ever think about this? Just curious.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Barefoot Amateur Jackinchatter

152 posts since 2005-08-27
41 year old curious from Wales, UK
I can testify first-hand that having a penis is indeed a very cool thing. It does, however, have disadvantages. To begin with there's the fact that you can't disguise being turned on. This is a real problem if you're trying to conceal what you're thinking. Secondly, ejaculation is a real pain. Unless you don't mind where it goes, you have to consider how you're going to clean up after an orgasm. If you've ever seen the film There's Something About Mary then you'll know what I mean. Thirdly, external genitalia are open to trauma from blunt objects (e.g. poorly-aimed footballs, flung fists, etc). This is definitely a source of perpetual worry. Finally, and perhaps most importantly, women can have multiple orgasms whereas a man's ejaculation leaves him sexually incapacitated.

In short, having a vagina is discreet, clean and safe. I think you'd regret having a penis after a while. wink
"Going barefoot feels like secretly going naked in public."
alertone Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2006-05-12
41 year old homosexual from Australia
I am a woman but really get turned on by a shemale, ie. a good looking woman but with a hardon. I frequently masturbate to that fantasy.
eel Amateur Jackinchatter

292 posts since 2007-05-21
52 year old bisexual male from Pa
me too. ive had sex with a shemale and it was really hot. women should have penises. being able to jerk off and shoot a hot load of cum is the greatest sexual experience, i think.
[email protected], jaymoff6 on skype... always ready for cam and mic m4m
nena Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2007-09-24
61 year old curious from Illinois
I have fantasized about it often, I would like to have one sometimes, even I would not change it for my vagina, but I find penis extremely good looking! She males? I fantasize about a she male and a bi man.
If you love to masrurbate, watch others masturbating, and have fun, I would like to share your fantasies and mine, I like women, I like men, couples, but absolutely no younger than 25 years old.
Lola Novice Jackinchatter

94 posts since 2005-09-22
51 year old from USA
Yes; I often think of my clitoris as a penis and like to treat it like one (humping, jacking, etc.) I have intense desires to shoot cum and to pee from my shaft.
...la la la la, Lola...
cockluvr Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2007-05-14
64 year old curious
I would also like to add that there are also some other factors too like what men don't like to talk about and that is E D or erectile dysfunction do to health problems like diabetis or high blood preshure or both a big bummer even with the meds out there is still a turn off.also factors like stress and so forth.Haveing the toilet seat drop on it is a real pain
funny how golf n jacking are alike both have good strokes and bad ones too
larissa Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2006-05-17
39 year old homosexual from Germany and around
I don't have a penis. I don't want a penis either one of my own or one in me, up me, or squirting in my direction. I don't fantasize about penises, not even about castrating knives or any of that stuff. I foresee the future as a penis-free world when reproduction takes place through eggs fertilized by tissue from oneself (cloning) or another woman. Go on. Hit me!!!! But you won't change my mind.

Larissa
Larissa
ohdean Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2007-06-19
71 year old curious from Alabama
Larissa,
Very good point. As a male, I have seen this end also. I have tried to find another use. I now vacuum, cook, clean, wash, play sexual pet all for her. She works and supports me. I sunbathe and try to find ways to care for her. Oh, and when I shoot, it is usually all over my chest. She stays nice and clean, if not, then I make sure she is licked clean. I guess to say, just that, a real man is more than just a penis, we have other functions as well.. Cool day to ya...
larissa Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2006-05-17
39 year old homosexual from Germany and around
Ho ohdean!

Do I hear you right? "Apart from his penis, a real man is actually a girl." Or am I putting words into your mouth?

Larissa
Larissa
ohdean Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2007-06-19
71 year old curious from Alabama
laugh well with smaller tits, maybe.
Naked Amateur Jackinchatter

309 posts since 2006-02-17
80 year old heterosexual from
Barefoot said:
I can testify first-hand that having a penis is indeed a very cool thing. It does, however, have disadvantages. To begin with there's the fact that you can't disguise being turned on. This is a real problem if you're trying to conceal what you're thinking. Secondly, ejaculation is a real pain. Unless you don't mind where it goes, you have to consider how you're going to clean up after an orgasm. If you've ever seen the film There's Something About Mary then you'll know what I mean. Thirdly, external genitalia are open to trauma from blunt objects (e.g. poorly-aimed footballs, flung fists, etc). This is definitely a source of perpetual worry. Finally, and perhaps most importantly, women can have multiple orgasms whereas a man's ejaculation leaves him sexually incapacitated.

In short, having a vagina is discreet, clean and safe. I think you'd regret having a penis after a while. wink

As a Male I can't disagree with this statement more. Men have penises, and women have vaginas. That's the way it should be. Being a male it IS NOT a disadvantage having a penis. Who cares if someone sees you with a hard on? That's what it is for. Ejaculation is even less of a problem than peeing and both men and women have to worry about where to pee, but that doesn't seem much of a problem as we do it several times a day. Genitalia are "open to trauma from blunt objects" SO WHAT????? So are eyes, ears, noses, fingers, toes. THAT IS LIFE. If you are male be proud of it, don't condemn it.
I agree, women sometimes wonder what it would be like to have a penis, and men wonder what having tits and a pussy is like, but the should not be ashamed of what they have.
Flaunt it, that's what I say.
Unregistered ?

One thing, I don't know what an orgasm feels like to a woman, but for men the liquid feeling, coming hot viscous liquid is a big part of orgasm (mine, anyway) I think that's why we're always talking about "big loads" etc. Maybe that's what started this thing about female ejaculation, women wanting to experience that, too.
wankenstein Novice Jackinchatter

98 posts since 2006-02-19
heterosexual
alertone said:
I am a woman but really get turned on by a shemale, ie. a good looking woman but with a hardon. I frequently masturbate to that fantasy.
What would be your reaction to a good looking female hermaphrodite? (That's a woman born with a vagina and a penis)
Drop your drawers and go to work!
frank73 Novice Jackinchatter

15 posts since 2007-11-24
51 year old
larissa said:
I don't have a penis. I don't want a penis either one of my own or one in me, up me, or squirting in my direction. I don't fantasize about penises, not even about castrating knives or any of that stuff. I foresee the future as a penis-free world when reproduction takes place through eggs fertilized by tissue from oneself (cloning) or another woman. Go on. Hit me!!!! But you won't change my mind.

Larissa

Personally, I wouldn't even think of hitting you, but I can't help thinking that you must have had bad experiences with men. Come on, penises are as necessary and OK as vaginas. It's all meant to be. If you disagree (and you seem to), then go and tell God that he/she should have done his/her job better.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Do any other women fantasize about this?