JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Looking for anyone to tribute, fake, cock or just jerk off to slut friend.
Page: < prev  of 3  
Unregistered ?

My tribute to her smile

http://www.imagebam.com/image/cdc97b409609423

http://www.imagebam.com/image/205b10409609404

http://www.imagebam.com/image/d3579f409609391

What do you guys think?
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Nice!
Unregistered ?

Trentv4 said:
Nice!
razz
luv2jackny Amateur Jackinchatter

324 posts since 2015-01-10
49 year old bisexual from New York
Very nice
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

luv2jackny said:
Very nice

Glad you like it razz
Unregistered ?

Wow, she is hot as fuck bro! If she was my friend, I'd be constantly fantasising about having sex with her. I'd tribute her for sure if I had a printer, but I'm going to have a wank about her anyway! stroke
Unregistered ?

Milf_Lover said:
Wow, she is hot as fuck bro! If she was my friend, I'd be constantly fantasising about having sex with her. I'd tribute her for sure if I had a printer, but I'm going to have a wank about her anyway! stroke

I know, I do it while thinking about her all the time! I'm glad you agree smile when I jizzed on the photo of her, I can't think of many times I've jizzed that hard. Have fun wanking to her, let us know how it goes.!
Unregistered ?

fahrenyield said:
I know, I do it while thinking about her all the time! I'm glad you agree smile when I jizzed on the photo of her, I can't think of many times I've jizzed that hard. Have fun wanking to her, let us know how it goes.!

I shot my load to her last night. Her pretty little face is just begging to be spunked over! Her photos definitely earned a permanent place in my folder of wank material. Your tribute to her was awesome, you gave it to her good!

Thanks for sharing her pics bro, it's appreciated! smile
Unregistered ?

Milf_Lover said:
I shot my load to her last night. Her pretty little face is just begging to be spunked over! Her photos definitely earned a permanent place in my folder of wank material. Your tribute to her was awesome, you gave it to her good!

Thanks for sharing her pics bro, it's appreciated! smile

Absolutely awesome! I know what you mean, she always makes me drain my balls. I'm glad you liked it and enjoyed her. I aim to please razz you're welcome, and thank you for giving her your attention! smile
Unregistered ?

fahrenyield said:
Absolutely awesome! I know what you mean, she always makes me drain my balls. I'm glad you liked it and enjoyed her. I aim to please razz you're welcome, and thank you for giving her your attention! smile

I just realized you'd made an older thread about her which had 4 more pics which aren't in this thread. So I saved them and am about to drain my balls for her again! stroke

Your cock must ache whenever you're near her bro, I know mine would be! lol
Unregistered ?

Milf_Lover said:
I just realized you'd made an older thread about her which had 4 more pics which aren't in this thread. So I saved them and am about to drain my balls for her again! stroke

Your cock must ache whenever you're near her bro, I know mine would be! lol

Absolutely awesome. Makes me hard thinking about her standing there for all of us to jizz on. It really does, sadly I don't see her often anymore. Still doesn't stop me giving her attention though wink stroke
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Looking for anyone to tribute, fake, cock or just jerk off to slut friend.