JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Who here has a cock under 6" and is happy with it?
Page: < prev  of 4  
joehot Novice Jackinchatter

62 posts since 2014-01-25
39 year old bisexual from Bangalore
Between 5.5 - 6". Best companion since 14 grin. Just wish it were a little thicker ... just a wish ..
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

With only 5 1/2 - 6 inch, I was able reach the cervix on a couple or three ladies. And, so I was told, bumping it hurts. So, I stayed back just a bit. They were happy, I was happy.
Wanker78 Enlightened Jackinchatter

3837 posts since 2015-07-08
heterosexual male
My cock is only just fours inches long. Though Im more than happy with the way it works (five toe-curling cums already today) I would love it to be at lest two inches longer. Some girls/momen have been visibly disappointed when they've seen it ('Like a penis except smaller' was one jibe from a very hot woman who was totally unimpressed by my equipment )

I can't 'hammer' women with it for very long as I tend to cum too quickly when I try and that too leads to frustration for the woman. If I wank in my own time I can edge for hours so maybe I'm better off with a smaller than average but reliable cock and wanking suits me just fine stroke
Colossal Pervert- Think I'll treat myself to my third wank today
spanky1960 Skilled Jackinchatter

603 posts since 2010-11-29
65 year old heterosexual from Spunkville
Mine is about 5.5 inches. I am quite happy with it, as it still shoots several ropes of cum. There are times I wish it were longer so I could use two hands to masturbate. But I really have not complaints.
lvtwojo Amateur Jackinchatter

139 posts since 2014-09-11
66 year old bisexual male from Florida
4" fully hard, no complaints from the wife in our 38 years of marriage so far. And none from all the other women I've fucked. At least none told me.
shyandhorny Novice Jackinchatter

81 posts since 2012-10-23
42 year old heterosexual
5.5" as well. Like a few other guys here, I'm not discouraged by the length and am content with what I've got (I enjoy it!). At the same time, I won't lie - I wish it were a little thicker/girthier.
Unregistered ?

4.5 inches, cut here. I'm happy being small, and my BBW Goddess wife has other avenues for pleasure.
Page: < prev  of 4  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Who here has a cock under 6" and is happy with it?