JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Masturbation is better than Sex. Who else feels this way?
Page: < prev  of 22   next > 
DailyjoMarried Novice Jackinchatter

73 posts since 2020-06-13
52 year old male
Interesting topic indeed.
Knowing how it feels to touch another human being naked and sexually and having sex, is really an amazing experience. However more than 95% of the time when this happaned with me since i was younger till now older guy, almost all of those experiences was basically focused on my how my cock feels and what I see and touch.

Meaning I never really connected emotionally I think with another, and the main reason for this I think is because I cant share all my sexual lust with my partners, sometimes want to open up, but that will be a relationship killer.

Thus I revert to edge and long masturbation sessions, sex chat online and a group like this to keep me going of what I really enjoy openly best I can.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
JR2020 Skilled Jackinchatter

637 posts since 2020-01-17
55 year old
Not even close
Unregistered ?

I like to fuck, but I prefer to masturbate. I've been solo and living alone for 15 years. I haven't had many chances to get pussy and honestly haven't been looking for it either.
If something shows up then great! but otherwise I'm a solid bator stroke
gondo Professional Jackinchatter

1117 posts since 2008-02-09
70 year old curious male from Toronto, Canada
I can usually take myself to a prolonged level of pleasure that is rarely achieved during sex.

But sex isn't just about your pleasure, its about getting your partner off too. The real excitement comes from mutual stimulation, feeding back on each other's arousal. The more aroused my partner becomes the more intense my own excitement becomes. And its body against body, something you don't get in masturbation. Sex is a sensory feast.
Unregistered ?

Such a good thread. Masturbation and intercourse are different for me and can't replace each other. But I have to admit that if I don't get enough masturbation, I miss it bad.

Those long hours of stroking take me to such a high I can hardly stand it but can't stop. Nothing like it. Never want to stop having them. Wish I could have more.
Unregistered ?

gondo said:
I can usually take myself to a prolonged level of pleasure that is rarely achieved during sex.

But sex isn't just about your pleasure, its about getting your partner off too. The real excitement comes from mutual stimulation, feeding back on each other's arousal. The more aroused my partner becomes the more intense my own excitement becomes. And its body against body, something you don
't get in masturbation. Sex is a sensory feast.

Yes that is why masturbation provides a whole new experience. It is self pleasure without thepressure of thinking about partner, performing to some preconceived standard,doing what they like. No it's freedom to go just as you want.
Wanker78 Enlightened Jackinchatter

3837 posts since 2015-07-08
heterosexual male
leejack said:
I like to fuck, but I prefer to masturbate. I've been solo and living alone for 15 years. I haven't had many chances to get pussy and honestly haven't been looking for it either.
If something shows up then great! but otherwise I'm a solid bator stroke

Same here...happy to be pussy free and wank myself silly strokestrokestrokecockwink
Colossal Pervert- Think I'll treat myself to my third wank today
joehot Novice Jackinchatter

62 posts since 2014-01-25
39 year old bisexual from Bangalore
DailyjoMarried said:
Interesting topic indeed.
Knowing how it feels to touch another human being naked and sexually and having sex, is really an amazing experience. However more than 95% of the time when this happaned with me since i was younger till now older guy, almost all of those experiences was basically focused on my how my cock feels and what I see and touch.

Meaning I never really connected emotionally I think with another, and the main reason for this I think is because I cant share all my sexual lust with my partners, sometimes want to open up, but that will be a relationship killer.

Thus I revert to edge and long masturbation sessions, sex chat online and a group like this to keep me going of what I really enjoy openly best I can.

Very well put, can't agree more with you. Difficult to find partners that have similar wild desires. And in my case, difficult to find partners smile, and of course forbidden, given am bound to a relation. wink
shootmycum Skilled Jackinchatter

828 posts since 2011-12-19
76 year old heterosexual male from CT, USA
Masturbation is more nuanced. It's easier to control when and how I cum.
stevesthename Skilled Jackinchatter

929 posts since 2021-04-07
56 year old curious male from South England
In my experience, masturbation is a poor runner up to sex.

However, BEING masturbated - skillfully - is way better than sex. Man or woman, someone who really knows what they're doing can deliver the most incredible sensations with their hands, and spin them out for as long as they (or I!) want, culminating in a mind-blowingly powerful orgasm, itself teased and extended out.

I've never felt anything even close to this in sex.
Looking for a south UK buddy for mutual edging fun
Unregistered ?

Sorry, no.
I love to jack off but nothing beats fucking a hot pussy
Unregistered ?

I like what women look like.Not so fond of their psyche.So wanking suits me fine at the moment!
Unregistered ?

JodieK44 said:
I like what women look like.Not so fond of their psyche.So wanking suits me fine at the moment!

Most excellent point. Most have pysches that are totally off putting when it comes to my selfish needs. My hand offers total comfort!
bimicluvr Amateur Jackinchatter

446 posts since 2020-12-21
57 year old from bi-coastal usa
i'm married 20 years and i prefer stroking with a bud to her pussy at this point. nothing personal no judgement it's just what i like right now. i enjoy male companionship and understanding these days....
wr richard1230
needthefeeling60 Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2022-06-07
64 year old curious male
i lose myself in masturbation, and edge for hours. i bought a vortex masturbator sleeve and i can last and last with my hardon buried in that wonderful feeling sleeve. and i like using it while chatting with others on-line. when i finally give up and let go, mmmmmmmmm fuck yeaaah.

PorYes said:
Honestly, I can lose myself in masturbation. Edging feels so damn good that I don't need anything else when doing it. In my opinion it's better than sex with a partner. As of right now I am single, but even when I was in a relationship I felt this way. Sex is nice but it doesn't come close to masturbation.

Can anyone relate to that?
love jacking off
Page: < prev  of 22   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Masturbation is better than Sex. Who else feels this way?