JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Hot Slut #2: Lucy Pinder
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
Ryisco Novice Jackinchatter

67 posts since 2014-11-01
39 year old from London
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
ohyes90210 Amateur Jackinchatter

326 posts since 2014-12-07
34 year old
wanna hear me jerk off and cum hard to lucy? matt.stevens7 on yahoo and heythere90210 on skype
mattdevil Novice Jackinchatter

49 posts since 2010-09-26
40 year old heterosexual from Los Angeles
Love jerking to her, Keeley Hazell, and Rosie Jones.
Unregistered ?

SmershUK said:
Lucy a Slut!

Absolutely not..no way... any female with no other talent than showing the world her massive tits, and making good money doing it, is obviously...what? A rocket scientist... or a brain surgeon at the very least... its obvious nest pas? Every day the number of foolish Beta White Knights who rush to some pretty but talent free attention tart aid gets bigger and bigger. Do you really think that defending her is your role?... Grow a pair mate and start seeing the World the way it actually is!

What sort of response are you fishing for here? Sites like these are being continually ruined by misogyny (as well as incest chat and underage chat). It would be more worthwhile to concentrate on amending your attitude than posting here.

39 year old from London
romantic_robot_74 said:
What sort of response are you fishing for here? Sites like these are being continually ruined by misogyny (as well as incest chat and underage chat). It would be more worthwhile to concentrate on amending your attitude than posting here.

Just a quickie (as the actress said to the Bishop): If you're looking for political correctness and socially progressive attitudes, a wank site probably isn't the best place to visit. Just saying, like.
Unregistered ?

Ryisco said:
Just a quickie (as the actress said to the Bishop): If you're looking for political correctness and socially progressive attitudes, a wank site probably isn't the best place to visit. Just saying, like.

Hate speech of this type, in this context, is not acceptable AT THIS SITE. You want to partake? Then set up your own dedicated site for it and not ruin somebody else's site with it.

Just saying, like.

39 year old from London
romantic_robot_74 said:
Hate speech of this type, in this context, is not acceptable AT THIS SITE. You want to partake? Then set up your own dedicated site for it and not ruin somebody else's site with it.

Just saying, like.

That's all very cute and all; however, a cursory glance at this site would suggest that misogyny and hate speech are very much 'acceptable'. When you wank over erotic stimuli, you are automatically objectifying the source of your gratification. This site is dedicated to objectifying women (and, sometimes, men). That's what wanking is. As I said, your chivalry is commendable, but you are really in the wrong place.

39 year old from London
romantic_robot_74 said:

Just saying, like.

You are confusing concepts. Obviously, actual violence towards women and misogyny are both wrong and wholly condemnable. But this is a speech forum. It is a chance for guys to chat some shit and share fantasies. Ain't no young ladies getting hurt or offended here. And seriously 'dude', if you get your kicks from frequenting a wanking site, your attitude to women is every bit as dysfunctional as that of the guys you are criticising. Anyway, I'm gonna have me something to eat. In fact, I'm hungry enough to eat the horse you rode in on.
Unregistered ?

Ryisco said:
As I said, your chivalry is commendable, but you are really in the wrong place.

No, I'm really not. You've already discovered that it is you and your kind who are in the wrong place as far as the moderators here are concerned. How many accounts of yours have they disabled in recent weeks? I know of at least two.

You can defend your proclivities but you're not going to win anyone over who doesn't already share them. For that reason I'm bowing out. I've already explained my position and am satisfied I've cut a little into your raw nerve which is pleasing enough. What's in it for me to continue?

39 year old from London
romantic_robot_74 said:
No, I'm really not. You've already discovered that it is you and your kind who are in the wrong place as far as the moderators here are concerned. How many accounts of yours have they disabled in recent weeks? I know of at least two.

You can defend your proclivities but you're not going to win anyone over who doesn't already share them. For that reason I'm bowing out. I've already explained my position and am satisfied I've cut a little into your raw nerve which is pleasing enough. What's in it for me to continue?

I've only ever had one account on here and it is still active. You haven;t cut into any nerve. I say the same thing to every puritanical free speech dogmatist; every 'whiter-than-white', 'purer-than-thou' hypocrite: free speech is absolute. As long as no actual human being is harmed and provided nothing illegal is happening, I and others on here reserve the right to speak our minds. I've heard North Korea is nice this time of year.
Unregistered ?

custards said:
I doubt she'd be as successful as she is by being 'conservative'. I have no doubt that she's sucked and fucked many guys. Even if she was conservative there are another guys working in that industry to make it impossible for sluts that don't open legs and mouths to have a career.
She's certainly politically conservative (an admitted Tory), but I suppose that doesn't necessarily mean she's socially conservative. I'm assuming she's from a middle class background, judging from her accent, and she got her first modelling contract after being talent-spotted. There's a legitimate chance she hasn't had to sleep around much to get where she is in the Industry.
EDIT: I ought to clarify that I'm really not white-knighting her. I don't even like her. I'm just saying that, in all likelihood, she's actually a difficult lay.
SmershUK Novice Jackinchatter

67 posts since 2010-11-29
48 year old heterosexual from UK
I love that term 'talent spotted'.... would anyone like to hazard a guess, in the context, which 'talent' she was demonstrating at the time? Maybe she won a crossword competition? That worked finding gals for Bletchly Park... For what its worth I think what was spotted was not talent but massive tits and and the common female desire to make easy money. Just a guess...
Unregistered ?

SmershUK said:
I love that term 'talent spotted'.... would anyone like to hazard a guess, in the context, which 'talent' she was demonstrating at the time? Maybe she won a crossword competition? That worked finding gals for Bletchly Park... For what its worth I think what was spotted was not talent but massive tits and and the common female desire to make easy money. Just a guess...
Crikey, you're kind of a cunt.

39 year old from London
She is a talented particle physicist, so I hear...
SmershUK Novice Jackinchatter

67 posts since 2010-11-29
48 year old heterosexual from UK
Anyone who uses the term 'Crickey' should seek help immediately... it means your a public school twat..well it does in my book.... And yes if I'm a cunt to a dickless White Knight like you, then its a badge I'm proud to wear... or maybe use as a hat....
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Hot Slut #2: Lucy Pinder