JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Curvy Girls in Lingerie
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Unregistered ?

Hmmm. My fave was not even in the top 3.User posted image
Add a reply Quote this post
jcnewbie01 Skilled Jackinchatter

967 posts since 2013-07-31
46 year old heterosexual from null
lloydxmas88 said:

She got one of my 3 votes too! Sadly my other two picks didn't even make top 10 frown

The girl who came 1st is very pretty though, 2nd I don't really think of her as being curvy, and 3rd..... no.
null
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
northernwolf67 Novice Jackinchatter

58 posts since 2014-08-29
56 year old heterosexual from inverness-shire
Curves everyday all the way....luv them
Unregistered ?

lloydxmas88 said:

She is amazing! grin
Unregistered ?

I voted for number 1, very hot mmmm
70hank Professional Jackinchatter

1951 posts since 2006-06-06
61 year old bisexual from Central-Virginia

great stuff...Definitely NSFW

sporting a raging boner at work...
50, JO 1-3 times day,[email protected] have several sex partners and have sex several times a week and only JO more, @loinrichard
profvolup Amateur Jackinchatter

487 posts since 2015-03-22
49 year old heterosexual male from US
lloydxmas88 said:

Yep, I've been following that selection, and I have to say ...

This woman is at the top of my charts in all books! Just really what I look for in a thick, juicy, assertive lover. Just the type I want to push me down and throw those powerful, cowgirl riding, cum siphoning hips'n thighs down, atop my cock.
Prof Voluptuary - Gen-X American Male - Wide, full, hanging breasts make me hard; But powerful thighs with full, fanging hips holding up her extremely curved, voluptuous hourglass centerpiece make me unload
shootmycum Skilled Jackinchatter

828 posts since 2011-12-19
76 year old heterosexual male from CT, USA
Fistaroundcock said:
To curvy?

http://up6.xhcdn.com/000/069/126/628_1000.jpg

Not for me, I'd love to shoot my cum all over her! stroke
Unregistered ?

These girls are all superhot, exactly because of how natural their bodies look.
Sparkie Enlightened Jackinchatter

4345 posts since 2005-08-16
53 year old heterosexual male from Kansas City
Where does the line get drawn between curvy and fat?! confused
WTF Do you want now?
revoltitgib Amateur Jackinchatter

240 posts since 2012-07-19
bisexual
BukkakeLover said:
All beautiful. Check out London Andrews when you get a chance, you will LOVE her.

Thanks for that tip about London Andrews. Just checked her out and... HOLY shit. What a cutie. Amazing body too.
revoltitgib Amateur Jackinchatter

240 posts since 2012-07-19
bisexual
Fistaroundcock said:
To curvy?

http://up6.xhcdn.com/000/069/126/628_1000.jpg

Oh HELL no. Not at all. Gorgeous.
nickelback Skilled Jackinchatter

531 posts since 2008-12-11
53 year old heterosexual male
Sparkie said:

That's a matter of opinion.
profvolup Amateur Jackinchatter

487 posts since 2015-03-22
49 year old heterosexual male from US
Sparkie said:

It's really simple actually, and most doctors agree it's much better than the BS that is known as BMI. Women do vary, in shape, in structure, in everything. But the body's ability to distribute weight versus store it really comes down to her belly.

If one has well more than an inch (3cm+) of overhanging belly, it's unhealthy. If not, then it's healthy.

Hourglass women put weight into their hips and rack before their belly. Apple women more into their rack, although their shape gives them the least life expectancy. Straight shaped women get it all in the belly along with the rack and hips. Pear/spoon shaped women get it in their rear, then their belly.

Most FFWs/BBWs are pear/spoon shaped, but there are some gorgeous ones who are either hourglass or stocky, top heavy apples.

I've seen some allegedly "thin" women, who are overweight, yet are only an US size 8. I've also seen some hourglass women who are allegedly "fat," wear a dress size 12, but they are not unhealthy, because they've packed it all into their hips and bust.

In fact, I have a label for women who are +4" (+10cm) on their bust and hips dimensions, but still have a small midsection and small stomach, because it goes all into the womanly form -- the Packed Hourglass, aka "Powerglass." Some of my favorites are Karina Hart, Sophie Mei, Terry Nova and many others -- 40-28-40" (102-61-102cm) and similar.

But in the end, it's really as simple as how much their stomach overhangs. It means how much their body can distribute the weight, versus storing it in their belly. Some curves are just womanly, especially when women have a wider structure, no matter how much weight they lose.

If you think that is BS, then read up on various stories of various models. Kate Dillion is a great one, size 6 until she hit her late teens, and she couldn't starve herself enough to maintain a size 8. She's a healthy size 12 fuller figured model today, and couldn't be healthy under a size 10.

There are many others, especially as the US FCC has lost control over media, and can no longer only showcase pear/spoon shaped FFWs on TV. Now we're getting some rather voluptuous ladies these days that are stunning size 12s, but still have less than an inch on their bellies.
Prof Voluptuary - Gen-X American Male - Wide, full, hanging breasts make me hard; But powerful thighs with full, fanging hips holding up her extremely curved, voluptuous hourglass centerpiece make me unload
Unregistered ?

Fucken hell!!!!
jcnewbie01 said:
For fans of curvy girls in lingerie, check out STAR IN A BRA, and don't forget to vote for your favourites !!!

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Curvy Girls in Lingerie