JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Petra Verkaik, busty 1989 Playmate, still modeling, still making us stroke!
Page: of 97   next > 
Peter_Hardin Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5402 posts since 2015-02-28
74 year old heterosexual male from United States
Petra Verkaik was Playmate of the Month in December 1989, and one of the most beautiful, naturally big-titted Playmates of all time. She appeared so many times after that In Playboy, Playboy Newsstand Specials and Playboy videos that she earned the title "Most Published Woman in Playboy History." [I think she could also claim the title "Most Masturbated Over Woman in Playboy HIstory."] She's also appeared in movies and on TV.

In January 1999 she launched her own premium website PetraCentral.com, where she continues nude modeling and so far has published 393 photosets and 147 videos.

Now age 48*, Petra is 5' 8" and measures 37-24-36 with huge natural DDD (F-cup) tits. Rivers of cum have been spilled for Petra by millions of horny admirers over the past 25 years, and today she's as hot and wank-worthy as ever. Will you squirt your semen at her, too?

Here are pics from Petra's most recent photoshoot,"Charlie's Other Angel", released Feb. 2015. I also offer a download link so you can get the complete 20-pic photoset and the 3-minute 42-second video. Click here to download the 20-image pic set and the video.

* Age 49, as of November 4, 2015

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image[imgUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile

Pics from Petra's original Playmate photoshoot for the December 1989 edition of Playboy (USA). Petra was then 23 years old. Download 42 photos from that original shoot, not all of which were published in the magazine, by clicking here.

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.

Unregistered ?

She still looks fantastic!

celebjakr Novice Jackinchatter

70 posts since 2015-01-17
45 year old
God I love Petra's fat titties. I can't believe I'd forgotten about her, I used to jack off to her every day. Looks like Saturday morning just took a new direction, thanks!

YIM: celebjakr

Jacking off to Petra is so rewarding! stroke I plan to post much more of Petra on this thread, and I will include download links so you serious strokers and connoisseurs of busty beauty can add the photos and vids to your collections. So keep checking back here in the days and weeks ahead.

User posted image

SlowJerker Novice Jackinchatter

84 posts since 2011-09-30
heterosexual
Who else really loves the idea of a hot older woman like her or any other hot babe in her 30s and 40s getting fucked by a cock much much younger than her? Message me on yahoo [email protected], I'm based in Los Angeles

Unregistered ?

Thanks Peter!! Petra was one of my all time favorite jack off objects! What I remember most is it was my last year of college when she posed, and I actually stole the magazine from my buddy (8-guys living together with little privacy). She turned me on sooo much that I was always looking for a chance to pull the mag out and jack off! I wore her photos and my cock out! This morning was a great trip down memory lane, and the cum all over my chest was a warm familiar feeling! Thanks again!

denali7155 Skilled Jackinchatter

798 posts since 2011-09-13
61 year old heterosexual from USA
So sexy and busty. Plz keep posting Peter!
I like to share my jo materials.

Unregistered ?

For years I've felt the Petramania! I am masturbating to her right now and it is pure bliss. Love to chat with fellow fans about how awesome Petra is and how she makes us feel.

Various Playboy pics of Petra mostly from the early 1990s.

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

Teencock Amateur Jackinchatter

104 posts since 2014-05-13
28 year old heterosexual from Arizona
Those tits are HUGE!

imready30 Amateur Jackinchatter

115 posts since 2013-07-31
43 year old heterosexual from NW Illinois
I used to steal my Dads playboys and jerk off to her all the time as a young teen. She is still hot!

To keep our Petra Verkaik Wankin' Weekend going, here is a 2012 photosets and two videos titled "Wrapped in Bronze".stroke The photoset includes 42 hi-res images and the two vids are the 3 min. 44 sec. final movie and a behind the scenes vid called "The Shoot."

This is top-shelf masturbation material! Petra was 45 years old when this was shot, apparently at a hotel somewhere in the tropics. To download all the pix and both vids, click here.

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

alwayshrny Amateur Jackinchatter

123 posts since 2014-09-11

Is it just me or do those mature tits look even more delicious now?

backdoor_man034 Skilled Jackinchatter

751 posts since 2013-11-23
55 year old heterosexual from Kentucky
I am one of the millions who spilled gallons of sperm over the lovely Petra. I came on her centerfold way too many times to count. She still looks wonderful!

Page: of 97   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Petra Verkaik, busty 1989 Playmate, still modeling, still making us stroke!