JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Petra Verkaik, busty 1989 Playmate, still modeling, still making us stroke!
Page: < prev  of 97   next > 
Norwester Novice Jackinchatter

24 posts since 2016-04-10
heterosexual male from Pacific Northwest
So your argument is that because Petra hasn't the best business sense she should be ripped off? That's what you're arguing. I just want to hear you admit it.

Petra's material is her property. Her site's membership cost isn't a king's ransom. Stealing from her is wrong no matter how any of you attempt to rationalize it.

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile

We're not talking about some old video from the Nineties like "Lotion", which she apparently decided to let remain in the public domain. We're talking about even her newest pictures and videos, ripped off wholesale and made available to you cheapskate crooks on this rathole of a site.

trend100 Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2016-09-28
54 year old from Europe
Norwester (one of your 10 nicknames), please stop polluting the nice thread with your comments ...
If you don't like something - just shut up and go away.
Thanks in advance

Why not fuck off and go to hell, trend100? I've never posted here as anyone other than Norwester. Moreover, I'd use my real name were I not concerned that one of you pathetic little pricks might harass relatives of mine (my last name isn't common).

YevYev Amateur Jackinchatter

145 posts since 2015-06-18
53 year old heterosexual
verythick said:
Petra has been her own worst enemy throughout her post Playboy career on her own site.
Her update record was appalling, her interaction with her members on her own forum was zero, nil, zilch.

She had the potential to have a huge membership and according income - but her failure to understand a model website is a business and not a place you drop by to add a partial picture set, as she did for over a decade drove away her regular members on an ongoing basis.

I subscribed for over a decade but a picture set spread over 3 updates, requiring 3 months membership - approx $50 ended it for me and probably many others along the way.

Even now, were she to use some social media to promote herself her membership would rocket; but no, she's as not got the interest even for that.

Whilst I don't usually condone free uploads, in this instance I feel she has short changed so many for so long my sympathy is very limited.

I agree with you whole-heartedly. I too used to be a paying member on her official Website, but became disappointed with her practice of being remarkably slow in uploading fresh material.

53 year old heterosexual
Norwester said:
So your argument is that because Petra hasn't the best business sense she should be ripped off? That's what you're arguing. I just want to hear you admit it.

Petra's material is her property. Her site's membership cost isn't a king's ransom. Stealing from her is wrong no matter how any of you attempt to rationalize it.

How about turning that arguement around, and saying that by not updating her official Website on even a moderately frequent basis, she ripped paying-members off?

Unregistered ?

I'm sure Petra appreciates your advocacy here, norwester, but she's still not going to fuck you

Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
Time out!

I've gotten several complaints about Norwester stating that he's "threatening" other users. Looking at his posts, I see no threats, but I do see some arguing and disrespect from both sides.

Norwester, normally, on its own, your "go to hell" post would result in a temporary suspension, but there's some button-pushing going on on both sides.

Everyone, consider this notification to cool it. This thread is one adversarial post away from being closed, with suspensions all around.

Play nice.

Fuck you, Rod. These motherfuckers are stealing Petra's material and your website's helping them distribute that material. Why Petra hasn't gotten this thread and even the whole site shut down is a mystery.

SexObjex, you're a motherfuckin' pussy. All you've ever fucked is your mother and maybe a few sisters.

YevYev, you're a prick, just another criminal stealing Petra's material.

53 year old heterosexual
Rod said:
Time out!

I've gotten several complaints about Norwester stating that he's "threatening" other users. Looking at his posts, I see no threats, but I do see some arguing and disrespect from both sides.

Norwester, normally, on its own, your "go to hell" post would result in a temporary suspension, but there's some button-pushing going on on both sides.

Everyone, consider this notification to cool it. This thread is one adversarial post away from being closed, with suspensions all around.

Play nice.

ROD,
I request you to IGNORE NORWESTER.

Considering that you have warned everyone on this thread to be nice, he/she/it is likely to be abusive just in order to get you to shut this thread down.

Please don't play into his hands.

53 year old heterosexual
SexObjex said:
I'm sure Petra appreciates your advocacy here, norwester, but she's still not going to fuck you

LOL laughlaugh

Hey, limpdick, I've fucked more hot women than either you or that other microprick, or anyone else on this entire site, has ever worked up courage to say hi to. Rod won't delete this thread. He's a criminal, assisting a criminal enterprise, one of stealing copyrighted materials and providing them to cheap, masturbating, sicko bums like you. I informed this site of this thread two years ago. They took no action. I informed PetraCentral of this thread two years ago, also. My hope is that Petra will sue hell out of this site.

My guess is she has an idea who some of your candyasses are and has simply been nice, not wanted to get the offending parties in any legal trouble. But I wish she'd gone to the police. Theft is theft.

Page: < prev  of 97   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Petra Verkaik, busty 1989 Playmate, still modeling, still making us stroke!