JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Petra Verkaik, busty 1989 Playmate, still modeling, still making us stroke!
Page: < prev  of 97  
Norwester Novice Jackinchatter

24 posts since 2016-04-10
heterosexual male from Pacific Northwest
I just checked through my old emails and realized that that email I'd sent PetraCentral regarding this thread bounced back, because of some technical issue her site was having; but I confirmed I indeed sent this site an email, had pointed out to this site that copyrighted PetraCentral photos and videos were being posted on this thread. This site took no action. I've just sent this site another email, and contacted PetraCentral again, also.

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
YevYev Amateur Jackinchatter

145 posts since 2015-06-18
53 year old heterosexual

53 year old heterosexual

53 year old heterosexual
Norwester said:
My guess is she has an idea who some of your candyasses are and has simply been nice, not wanted to get the offending parties in any legal trouble. But I wish she'd gone to the police. Theft is theft.

You sure are trying hard to ingratiate yourself with her, aren't you? But sorry Norwester, she's still not going to do you. laugh

Norwester Novice Jackinchatter

24 posts since 2016-04-10
heterosexual male from Pacific Northwest
Lol, a comparison of your love life and mine would doubtless be amusing, limpdick.

Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
Norwester said:
Fuck you, Rod. These motherfuckers are stealing Petra's material and your website's helping them distribute that material. Why Petra hasn't gotten this thread and even the whole site shut down is a mystery.

Bye.

Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
YevYev said:
ROD,
I request you to IGNORE NORWESTER.

Considering that you have warned everyone on this thread to be nice, he/she/it is likely to be abusive just in order to get you to shut this thread down.

Please don't play into his hands.

Not your call to make, Yev Yev. The thread being closed may be exactly what he wants, but it is happening anyway. Even if it makes him happy as a clam, this thread has outlived its usefulness.

Page: < prev  of 97  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Petra Verkaik, busty 1989 Playmate, still modeling, still making us stroke!