JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Holly Willoughby
Page: < prev  of 165   next > 
Unregistered ?

Looking nice and curvy on TV tonight. Can't wait for her to get back on TM strokestrokestroke

Unregistered ?

I'd like to lay her on her stomach and oil up them fat arse cheeks. Making sure I rub it deep into her crack and pay attention to smearing it all around and over her puckered arsehole. Then slide my dick between her fat cheeks using them like her big tits to wank myself off.

When I'm close to cumming I would rub my cock end over her arsehole feeling the wrinkles of it on my exposed bell end then slip it inside her. Feeling her tight hole spreading over my cock end. Slowly feeling the tightness of her entrance sliding further and further up my cock and then ram it all the way in her and fuck her hard until I filled her hole with my thick cum. Obviosuly reaching around the front of her while I squeezed her fat tits so fucking hard and yanked on her nipples.

daval Professional Jackinchatter

2239 posts since 2015-04-28
73 year old bisexual male from Aberdeen, Scotland
Mmmmm. Just had great wank reading your post on Holly. I'd love to watch her face as you enter her anus. Dogging and

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Holly looking great on itv1 last night (sunday, surprise,surprise). Interesting to see she was wearing the same high heel shoes as a recent episode of "play to the whistle". Amazing heels, so high and thin, I don`t know how she stands in them. Obviously her favourite shoes at the moment perhaps.

Unregistered ?

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

Unregistered ?

daval said:
Mmmmm. Just had great wank reading your post on Holly. I'd love to watch her face as you enter her anus. Dogging and

Made my cock hard while typing it. Even better that I made your cock hard too. Like thinking that I gave a guy a hardon.

Stella0 Professional Jackinchatter

1358 posts since 2015-04-01
53 year old heterosexual from England
dennisuk said:
Amazing heels, so high and thin, I don`t know how she stands in them.

That's the point mate. They are obviously her 'bedroom' shoes ... grin

Unregistered ?

She is on record saying she breaks all her new heels in in the bedroom first. Kinky little bitch. Imagine her fat arse getting pounded in nothing but those huge heels

MrGiles Amateur Jackinchatter

303 posts since 2015-05-06
55 year old heterosexual from Wareham, Dorset, UK
splasher said:
Imagine her fat arse getting pounded in nothing but those huge heels

I'm imagining right now... cockstroke
Where there's a willy, there's a way-hay

anubisgod Professional Jackinchatter

1152 posts since 2015-02-26

http://metro.co.uk/2010/04/14/holly-willoughby-has-sex-to-break-her-new-shoes-238920/

Url says it all

Unregistered ?

Teasing little cunt. As if she doesn't know every guy will be wanking to her Fucking in heels when they read that

Unregistered ?

There was also a rumour that up until recently she had her FHM shoots enlarged and on her bedroom wall above her bed. Imagine being the lucky fucker who got to pound her fat arse in new heels while looking at her glistening sweaty body and then looking up at her glam pics.

Unregistered ?

That ass and pussy must have had so much action - those pics she did in her high heels and hold ups still make me wank furiously every time - pounding her with her pics above u and her ass and pussy waiting for a cock must be heaven

jonrubsforfun Amateur Jackinchatter

137 posts since 2011-01-12
53 year old curious from northwest uk
Best I've seen her was a guest on soccer am a while back. She was in a T shirt and jeans and looked for all the world as if she'd had a long rough night of sex, got up late and rushed to the studio, pink cheeks and a little bit scruffy. Sexy as fuck, much better than the usual made up look.

Stella0 Professional Jackinchatter

1358 posts since 2015-04-01
53 year old heterosexual from England
jonrubsforfun said:
Best I've seen her was a guest on soccer am a while back. She was in a T shirt and jeans and looked for all the world as if she'd had a long rough night of sex, got up late and rushed to the studio, pink cheeks and a little bit scruffy. Sexy as fuck, much better than the usual made up look.

Sound lovely. I couldn't find any pics of it. The best could find was her in an Arsenal Shirt on Soccer AM. Not quite the same.

http://img.skysports.com/08/03/496x259/HollyWilloughby_708330.jpg

Page: < prev  of 165   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Holly Willoughby