JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Rose Bennett aka Mischka: young 1980s superboober returns as busty 50+ MILF
Page: of 7   next > 
Peter_Hardin Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5402 posts since 2015-02-28
74 year old heterosexual male from United States
This thread is devoted to a big-boob model with an unusual career path. In the 1980s an extremely busty young American model appeared in men's magazines including Gent, Club, Fling and Amazons. She was known as Mischka, but it was sometimes spelled Mishka, and she also used the names Rosemary and Tantra. After a few magazine photoshoots, she disappeared from adult modeling.

In 2006 - after a nearly 20-year absence, with her body leaner but her breasts still huge - she returned to erotic nude modeling, appearing as Rose Bennett and as Tantra for Scoreland and 40somethingmag, and as Breeze for the site ATK Natural & Hairy. In March 2012 AllOver30.com began releasing new photosets of Rose as Breeze, and new videos as recently as December 2012. She's now 56* years old, 5' 8" tall, 132 pounds, with measurements of 39-27-37. Her magnificent tits are 100% natural!

*57 years old on November 29, 2015

I've jacked to her many times. What do you guys think? Would you like to see more of her? Does she make you want to stroke?

VISIT THE ROSE BENNETT BLOG to see hundreds of her photos as well as links to her videos. If you like to jack to busty mature MILFs who keep themselves in shape, don't miss this!

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
bigtitwanker Amateur Jackinchatter

302 posts since 2015-01-05
73 year old heterosexual male
Thanks for the post.Very nice girl...amazing breasts.Would definitely love to see more of her!I'm away to blow a load to her right now...thanks again.
Postino Skilled Jackinchatter

578 posts since 2014-12-02
69 year old bisexual male
I certainly wouldn't chuck her out of bed!!

Here's an interview with Rose in which she strips naked for the male interviewer and discusses her sex life. She says her boyfriends are "generally very young."

http://xhamster.com/movies/1211029/fitty_yr_old_milf_sex_talk.html
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
dutchstroker1958 Novice Jackinchatter

76 posts since 2006-07-06
65 year old curious from netherlands
just pulled cock
TxMWM Professional Jackinchatter

1587 posts since 2014-10-12
58 year old curious male from Allen, TX
Love those tits

An unusual photoshoot for Good Friday.

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
bigtitwanker Amateur Jackinchatter

302 posts since 2015-01-05
73 year old heterosexual male
Spot on Pete,thanks!!
Edgingandperving Amateur Jackinchatter

224 posts since 2015-01-29
51 year old heterosexual from Usa
Very lovely tits indeed
And away i go
chronic-bate-addict Amateur Jackinchatter

108 posts since 2013-07-02
39 year old curious from Poland
mmm fuck, what a body on that woman

An interview with this hot 50-something in which she strips and fondles her pussy for the male interviewer and talks about her sex life. (Run time 9 minutes 11 seconds.) Rose's favorite sexual position, she says, is "against a wall," and she also says that her boyfriends are "generally very young."

It's easy to see how she gets all the young cock she wants!

http://xhamster.com/movies/1211029/fitty_yr_old_milf_sex_talk.html

Rose Bennett Strippin' in the Kitchen in 2012. The complete set includes 96 photos, and you can download them all by clicking here.

You can tell from the look on her face that she knows that her photos cause thousands of men of all ages to masturbate and dream of titfucking her and cumming on her big tits... and she loves it!

Are you jacking to this busty MILF? strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

In this 9 minute 25 second video she calls herself Tantra and she strips and masturbates while she talks about the benefits of fucking older women. Rose/Tantra masturbates for us at xHamster.com.

You can download a higher-def copy of the video by clicking here.

She says in the video, "I used to worry about what it was going to be like when I got to be this age. I would think, maybe no one's going to be attracted to me anymore... But I've found that men are more attracted to me now than ever, and I love that."

Rose, or Tantra, we love that you're so attractive at this age and do such sexy modeling to harden our cocks and make us cum! strokestrokestrokestrokestroke

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

More about this incredibly sexy mature woman in her bio at Boobpedia, the encyclopedia of big boobs.

Rose is a highly-educated woman who holds a Master of Fine Arts degree, and under a different name she's a writer, artist and teacher of creative writing. Some of her art work includes nude images of herself. On the subject of modeling she has written, "Modeling is a form of art in itself. Being art from the inside out." Asked her sexual fantasy she replied, "Nothing tops my real sex life." Her favorite sexual position, she says, is "against a wall," and she also says that her boyfriends are "generally very young."

One of my favorite photosets of sexy mature 56-year-old Rose, titled Top Hat. These were shot in her home and the art on the wall is by her. I have jacked off many times to this set. strokestrokestrokestrokestroke

Click here to download the complete set of 129 pics.

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Page: of 7   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Rose Bennett aka Mischka: young 1980s superboober returns as busty 50+ MILF