JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Threesome...FFM or MMF?
Page: of 1  
abu Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2007-07-09
55 year old from UAE
Hi
Threesome….FFM or MMF has anyone had experience in and can anyone give me tips?
Regards
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Not sure what kind of tips I can give, but I can share a MMF experience I had many years ago.

20 years old, over at my bud's house watching tv with him and his gf. My bud's dad travelled for work a lot and was seldom ever home.

After a while, he and his gf, a very hot dark haired girl with gorgeous tits, started petting, touching then eventually making out, completely oblivious that I was in the room. Eventually, the kissing got more intense into a full-blown makeout session to the point where they began pulling each other's clothes off.

Occasionally they would whisper things into each other's ears then sncker or giggle,then continue with the foreplay. Clearly they seemed to be getting off on doing this in front of me and I had no objections.

Eventually they were both completely naked on the sofa (I was sitting on the loveseat next to it) he was sitting and she was bouncing up and down on his lap slowly. I was hypnotized at the sight of his girlfriend's tits bouncing up and down as she fucked him. Occasionally she would look over at me and give me a wicked little smile and I sat there kneading my rock-hard cock through my jeans.

At one point, she leans forward and whispers in his ear, they both look over at me and smile. She dismounts him, kneels down in front of me, unfastens my pants and pulls them down and begins to tug and suck my cock.

I pull my shirt off and kick my pants off the rest of the way so I'm totally naked now with my friends girlfriend giving me an outstanding blowjob, then he comes up behind her and slips his cock into her from behind. Her mouth was wrapped tight around my dick as he entered her and the feeling of her moaning as she sucked me was incredible. I'd reach down and squeeze her tits and gently pinch her nipples.

She kept sucking me until i blew a warm load into her mouth. She looked up at me and continued tugging and massaging my cock until they both orgasmed. It was without a doubt, one of the most intense experiences of my life.

Later he had told me that she had been wanting to have a 3some like that, so apparently the night was planned all along. Had a couple good jerk sessions with him afterward but never did that with his gf again...too bad.
chazzy_244 Amateur Jackinchatter

153 posts since 2007-04-25
heterosexual from NYC Queens
My wife had been "fucking" with a girl friend of hers for a few weeks, and told me all about it each tme, which was a great turn-on. Then one day we got stuck at the girl friend's house in a major snowstorm. We were all lying on her waterbed reading, when the girl unzipped me and took my cock out and started jacking me. My wife reached for the other girl's pussy and was masturbating her.Soon we were doing everything to each other. Then I fucked my wife while masturbating the other girl with my hand, and after I came in my wife, I fucked the girl who was then sucking my wife. I came in the girl too and they both came also right after. Their sounds when they came was so exciting, I grabbed my cock and came with a few strokes....never could cum so many times in a short period, but I was sooo hot. We had some other sessions like that the next day..(we were fortunately snowed in for 2 days). The other girl had the biggest clit I ever encountered, and just the slightest touch of it set her off with loud screams.
chazzy_244 j/o lover
Terrible Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2007-04-14
37 year old bisexual from UK
I had a 'fuck buddy' last year who is now in a semi- relationship with another lass. I was convinced, obviously, that sex between us would simply stop, but he suggested a threesome, and so I said I'd try it out.

The first time was a bit of a disaster, because it seemed to cause some discomfort between us, and if I'm honest, a couple of full blown rows.
I completely backed off, but was talked into it again recently, and the whole thing seemed to work out a lot better. Complete comfort from all parties, and with the use of a new toy, my first experience of double penetration grin
Unregistered ?

would be up for either hehe wink
would love to spit roast a girl tho with another big cocked guy
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Threesome...FFM or MMF?