JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Dildo help
Page: of 1  
jerkingturkey Amateur Jackinchatter

175 posts since 2013-06-03
35 year old curious
Hey guys. I have recently gotten back into self anal stimulation. I have purchased a decent size dildo. Probably larger than I should have. It's an 8" cock and balls with a suction cup base. I'm interested in stimulating my ass with it but I am having trouble inserting it. I have lubricant and I lube both my ass and the toy but I struggle to get more than the head in before I can feel my sphincter pushing the toy out and my hole feels like it's going to rip open. I have generally been standing when I try and insert the toy. The only other time I was laying in a bath and the water destroyed my lube and ended my fun right there. Do you guys have any suggestions as to how I should ease into using this toy for a more full masturbation experience.
keep jerkin that turkey!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
dickhurts Amateur Jackinchatter

142 posts since 2015-04-03
35 year old curious from cali
well for one get something smaller haha
but for me before any anal play i have a enema.
get it nice a warm helps relax you anus. then i lube up because water can dry it out, i have lube shooters but if u dont wanna buy one u can use something like a turkey baster and shoot it right up your bum =). be sure to use plenty of lube, after that just make sure your relaxed and just take it slow real slow its easy to get carried away and hurt your self. start with a finger than 2 and so on. after your warmed up lube your toy remember lots of lube, your but hole dose not produces any kinda lubrication. for me i dont like to be standing with anal play, u gotta find good positions for easy insertions u know, i all ways start by squatting like im gonna poop and start working it in. its also good to lay on your back spread your legs and rest them on something. i like to use the back of my bed, remember the key is to be comfortable and loose, crank up the heater you know and enjoy it. once you got that u can get in to prostate massaging now that the real funsmile

let's get naughty!
jerkingturkey Amateur Jackinchatter

175 posts since 2013-06-03
35 year old curious
Thanks Dick!
I got it to work. Just had to squat to warm up and get it in and just wait for my ass to adjust. Then I put it on the wall and grinded that shit lol
keep jerkin that turkey!
dickhurts Amateur Jackinchatter

142 posts since 2015-04-03
35 year old curious from cali
awesome! let me know when u get a full blown assgasm haha
let's get naughty!
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Dildo help