JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cameltoe woe.
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

OK I know I'm getting on a bit, but when I was a young guy loads of young women wore really tight jeans/pants that were tugged into their pussy. They seemed to like showing off their snatch. But for years now I've not seen even a hint of delicious girl gash. What happened? When did it become a crime against fashion? Does it depend on where you live? Maybe in some places it's still a welcome sight on the street. I hope so.
Add a reply Quote this post
riverdude Amateur Jackinchatter

469 posts since 2013-10-20
71 year old heterosexual from Upper CA
I miss Hot Pants too!
Master edger, veteran voyeur into just about anything. Dig nice racks, dangling labia, tribbing, hard cocks, cumshots, pull back hand jobs, skinny dipping with Gisele.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
jeepdrag Novice Jackinchatter

78 posts since 2015-04-13
56 year old from Alabama
Hot pants are hot. But Yoga pants are the new craze! I see camel toe all day every day. Morning jogs, gym, college campus... everywhere! Women showing off ALL their nooks and crannies. Jiggle and shake. Oh my!
lets chat
chubby79 Amateur Jackinchatter

318 posts since 2013-01-24
44 year old curious from Florida
I grew up in jersey and those pussy splitting jeans were all over the place in the early 90's. But here in Florida, its all about the spandex and yoga pants. Never the less, camel toe is still my favorite topic. If I had to pick, between tight jeans and yoga pants..... Hands down yoga pants! Reason being, some girls don't wear panties with them. That beautiful jiggle! Love it.
Ipad3 Novice Jackinchatter

77 posts since 2013-10-17
66 year old curious from Wirral, UK
Many years ago, near here, there was a fun pub called the Pleasuredrome. The bar staff would take it in turns to dance on a platform behind the bar. They would all be wearing Lycra shorts, oh so tight! Needless to say there was little left to the imagination. The girls knew that they were displaying it for all to see. What times they were. The site is now a car park!
Ipad3 Novice Jackinchatter

77 posts since 2013-10-17
66 year old curious from Wirral, UK
Ipad3 said:
Many years ago, near here, there was a fun pub called the Pleasuredrome. The bar staff would take it in turns to dance on a platform behind the bar. They would all be wearing Lycra shorts, oh so tight! Needless to say there was little left to the imagination. The girls knew that they were displaying it for all to see. What times they were. The site is now a car park!

Yes, there were guys working behind the bar too. They also had to take a turn on the platform. Cycling shorts for the guys!
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cameltoe woe.