JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Professional buddy fantasy
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

I met a guy on a bisexual social site few years ago. He was a guy in his 40's who was in what can be referred to as a "professional" style person due to job and dress style. His main photo was his cock while sitting in his car.

The photo looked great and we spoke for a while. At the time I was working in a "professional" line of work. We decided to meet cause he was in Central Kentucky and we meet half way. He was bi-curious. We talked a bit and we drove together to eat lunch. On the way back to my car I stated I would like to see a reinactment of the picture in real life and then laughed. He laughed and could tell he was nervous, but did so while driving. Pulled mine out and he said "Nice fella". I asked if I could feel his cock in my hand real quick and he said sure. I just started stroking and he was like "My first time". He stated he likes it, but wanted to wait til another meeting and try again if he was more comfortable by then. He soon left the site.

To this day I wondered what it would have been like if he would have let me finish him off. Think about it a bit and his thick 6 inch cock with the upward curve lol
Add a reply Quote this post
AlanAlan Amateur Jackinchatter

468 posts since 2009-12-14

I wear a suit most everyday and never wear underwear. I don't think I would ever have the desire to get jacked by a guy, but if I did it would certainly involve me in a suit and a quick un-zip for my cock. I do think about a shemale or CD scenario quite often.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

AlanAlan said:
I wear a suit most everyday and never wear underwear. I don't think I would ever have the desire to get jacked by a guy, but if I did it would certainly involve me in a suit and a quick un-zip for my cock. I do think about a shemale or CD scenario quite often.

You want someone who reminds you of a female. I understand. They guy I knew was a dentist. He wore slacks and button up white shirts a lot. He had slacks on when his cock got pulled out.
Unregistered ?

I sometimes like vids of shemales fucking girls
AlanAlan Amateur Jackinchatter

468 posts since 2009-12-14

strokin270 said:
I sometimes like vids of shemales fucking girls

as far as shemales, definitely like the shemale fucking a guy scenario or, better yet, the guy sucking the shemale's cock....
hornynstrokin Skilled Jackinchatter

635 posts since 2008-10-01
57 year old bisexual male from arizona, PHX area
to this day im still waiting for a hung, horny boss who i can suck my way to a promotion (or two or three!). i fantasize about getting sexy and very naughty with a professional man in his office during lunch, or keeping him in the office late so we can make each other cum like horny teenagers. luv to hear the CEO on the phone to his wife trying to explain why hes late for dinner as his hard dick is pumping cum in my mouth!
I used to think friendly fire was a bad thing.
junojava Amateur Jackinchatter

213 posts since 2013-08-20
56 year old heterosexual from Southeast
AlanAlan said:
as far as shemales, definitely like the shemale fucking a guy scenario or, better yet, the guy sucking the shemale's cock....

Same here.
Unregistered ?

hornynstrokin said:
to this day im still waiting for a hung, horny boss who i can suck my way to a promotion (or two or three!). i fantasize about getting sexy and very naughty with a professional man in his office during lunch, or keeping him in the office late so we can make each other cum like horny teenagers. luv to hear the CEO on the phone to his wife trying to explain why hes late for dinner as his hard dick is pumping cum in my mouth!

I have thought about this same scene with me and my secretary. She's very skinny with bcups, dark hair, kind of the rocker type. Wears tight fitting clothes all the time. I would love to have her taking my cock in her throat while I'm talking to the wife on the phone.
travelinman1010 Amateur Jackinchatter

288 posts since 2012-09-04
64 year old curious from Missouri
I'm married but have been curious since college. I didn't act on it until about 6-7 years ago. I met a guy on a plane to NYC. It ended up we were staying in the same hotel and decided to grab some beer and pizza and watch a ballgame. I hadn't had the chance to change from mu suit and after a few beers, he admitted he found a guy in a suit and tie very sexy. The combination of too much alcohol and being away from home was too much and we ended up jacking each other. As out travel schedules took us to the same places, we met up several more times after that. Since then, I have found another married bud, also a biz professional, and we have gotten together a few times. Also, in an earlier post someone mentioned going commando under a suit. I've not done that but several times have worn a jock instead of underwear...felt incredible too.
Unregistered ?

travelinman1010 said:
I'm married but have been curious since college. I didn't act on it until about 6-7 years ago. I met a guy on a plane to NYC. It ended up we were staying in the same hotel and decided to grab some beer and pizza and watch a ballgame. I hadn't had the chance to change from mu suit and after a few beers, he admitted he found a guy in a suit and tie very sexy. The combination of too much alcohol and being away from home was too much and we ended up jacking each other. As out travel schedules took us to the same places, we met up several more times after that. Since then, I have found another married bud, also a biz professional, and we have gotten together a few times. Also, in an earlier post someone mentioned going commando under a suit. I've not done that but several times have worn a jock instead of underwear...felt incredible too.

Very hot man. I'd love to unzip the pants of a guy in a suit and swallow his cock! He'd eventually have to just pull the suit off and we could 69 til we filled each others mouths
Unregistered ?

they may wear suits but they are still men underneath.i have 3 suits but that doesn't make me any better or worse than anyone in jeans and trainers.as a fantasy its fine!
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Professional buddy fantasy