JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Do girls prefer heavy shooters
Page: < prev  of 2  
Unregistered ?

Oh you got to love when a man can cum a truckload full. I mean I will take cum any way it comes out. But if I had a choice it would be a heavy shooter
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

I think its a compliment to the girl when you cum alot, a sign to show how much you like her, whats shes doin. I pride myself on doin alot anyway grin
imacougarlady Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2008-02-03
54 year old heterosexual
i love it when he comes hard in buckets (VOLUME),mmmmmmm
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Str8HungStud said:
I think its a compliment to the girl when you cum alot, a sign to show how much you like her, whats shes doin. I pride myself on doin alot anyway grin

I've always thought of it as a compliment if a guy cums lots... and besides, the more cum to play in the better!
Criver Novice Jackinchatter

48 posts since 2008-01-18
heterosexual male
KathyBubbles said:
Oh you got to love when a man can cum a truckload full. I mean I will take cum any way it comes out. But if I had a choice it would be a heavy shooter

Seems you gals go for the volume before a distinguished spray- or rope-ability? Hence you will not mind cum running out in a stream, as it happened to me here:

User posted image

smile

CrazyBitch16 Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2007-12-20
35 year old bisexual
Oh my goodness, I love feeling a guy cum inside me. The more there is, the hornier I keep getting. It's an ongoing cycle really.
Unregistered ?

Seeing cum coming out of a sexy guy's cock is totaly a turn on. Whether it just oozes like precum seems to or squirts in a strong stream... liquidy/watery or in thick globs or long thick ropes, like I've heard some of the guys referring to it as doing, it's just hot... any way it cums and the more the better. To me I think the more he cums, the more he wants to give me... the hotter he must be for me and that makes me even hotter then for him.
niagra Novice Jackinchatter

64 posts since 2006-06-30
heterosexual from Phoenix
To me, less is more in real life . I don't have a desire for cum. I guess its ok either way. I am happy to see him cum because I know it is his pleasure, which makes me very happy. But you could be a dribbler or a fire hose and neither one means anything different to me.

On the other hand, you would have to be someone that liked much cum if you were with me, I'm afraid its always a bit ridiculously wet when I cum. And yes I agree with Firefly on the water thing. Hydration is key to health in every area.

Happy Shooting all.
Wanna Play?
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Do girls prefer heavy shooters