JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » telling her I'm BI
Page: < prev  of 3  
Unregistered ?

Uncut_canadian_83 said:
One thing that I haven't seen yet here is regarding the consequences of telling her, or any woman really. They talk. If you don't want anyone else to know either telling her would be tricky. I'm in a simular boat, id like to talk about it but don't think it would go over well at all.....and would she tell all her friends? Mutual friends?I don't know what the answer is but I would keep that in mind as well.

Yea thats one of my big fears, I like to be "one of the guys" with my str8 friends and i know some of them would be super freaked out if they found out (totally understandable to me) as long as im comfortable with myself then what mama don't know wont hurt her lol i actually get quite the chuckle when both my male and female friends talk about how intune thier "gaydar" is lmao

I actually think if she was open to it our sex life would blossom, I think my best bet is to REALLY tip toe around the subject, she NEEDS to know that I want to spend the rest of my life with her but I also need to explore my own sexuality, i was actually a virgin when I met her so I hope my 7 years of faithfulness can come to my aid on this one. Although she may react badly she would react a Hellll of a lot worse if I was caught.

Im going to have to think for a while on HOW to bring this about. Gonna ponder it for a while, we take 3 months off at the end of the year so im going to make it my deadline, that way we cab work through it together. Im going to start 2016 with a full and open relationship and hopefully it will end up as well as some of you guys!grin

Add a reply Quote this post
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » telling her I'm BI