JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Black & Stacked
Page: < prev  of 2  
Peter_Hardin Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5402 posts since 2015-02-28
74 year old heterosexual male from United States
Heath_Elliott71 said:
Definitely agree about Tyra Moore. What I'd like to imagine her saying is "Who the fuck is Tyra Banks? I'm ALL the Tyra YOU need, motherfucker!"

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

Dirty, dirty girlgrin Fucking love itstroke

The way Tyra Moore sucks and fucks is pure delight! You got to see her videos!!

TYRA MOORE, tall slim black beauty with huge natural G-cups in my MyCircle Room. Tyra takes such good care of erect cocks!

This African American stunner is 5' 11" tall and remarkably slim, weighing only 134 pounds. Yet she carries a huge gorgeous pair of all-natural G-cup tits. She has long straight black hair.

Tyra made dozens of incredibly hot hardcore videos and photoshoots, mostly with white men, as well as some stunning solo work. I've just created a MyCircle Room for enjoying this breathtaking beauty. To date it contains 22 videos, all but 6 of them hardcore. strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

TYRA MOORE MYCIRCLE VIDEO ROOM

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
JimmyK0621 Amateur Jackinchatter

200 posts since 2015-11-11
40 year old heterosexual
Any fans of Daphne Daniels or Cherokee D' Ass here? Both these ladies are super hot....
Postino Skilled Jackinchatter

578 posts since 2014-12-02
69 year old bisexual male
What about Delotta Brown - awesome body
Unregistered ?

Man these are all great selections you guys have great taste 42 wm here been a fan of big ebony tits and ass for a long time
Unregistered ?

Mmmmm amazing pics love ebony girls xxxx
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Black & Stacked