JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Who Loves Handjobs?
Page: of 15   next > 
Unregistered ?

My fantasy is to pleasure men with handjobs, all the time, in all kinds of places. Would love to meet up with cool straight guys, gay guys, guys of different ages and ethnic backgrounds. To make men happy by giving them a stroke. To the most addicted baters to first timers, 18 year olds, and older men. Stroking them in cars, in the woods, down by the river, public places or private ones. I want my hands to be in control of a guys pleasure and orgasm. It's something I fantasize about all the time (see my other thread with photos from tumblr groups of men getting handjobs)

Who loves handjobs? Who has given handjobs and has a hot story to tell?
Add a reply Quote this post
istrokedaily Novice Jackinchatter

93 posts since 2014-06-14
48 year old curious male from Northern Virginia
I believe that anyone who claims to not like handjobs has just never gotten a good one.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
wankaddict30 Novice Jackinchatter

24 posts since 2015-04-27
39 year old curious from Newcastle Upon Tyne
Never given one or received one from a man, but have been thinking about sorting that out. Would love to hear a few experiences as well.
Always make time for a wank!
WaGuy Skilled Jackinchatter

716 posts since 2015-03-26
47 year old from Tacoma Wa.
I gotta admit, I do love handjobs.
anyone wanna hookup?
nn_stroker Novice Jackinchatter

94 posts since 2015-01-13
38 year old
Doubleshot said:
My fantasy is to pleasure men with handjobs, all the time, in all kinds of places. Would love to meet up with cool straight guys, gay guys, guys of different ages and ethnic backgrounds. To make men happy by giving them a stroke. To the most addicted baters to first timers, 18 year olds, and older men. Stroking them in cars, in the woods, down by the river, public places or private ones. I want my hands to be in control of a guys pleasure and orgasm. It's something I fantasize about all the time (see my other thread with photos from tumblr groups of men getting handjobs)

I wish you lived in Australia..
JOLUVR Professional Jackinchatter

1108 posts since 2014-12-11
68 year old curious from Jackson ,TN
Doubleshot said:

I think the day is coming when guys stroking other guys will be very common . Guys are discarding labels and learning that male bonding, mutual JO is really quite natural when you think about it.
No cum is wasted.
JOLUVR Professional Jackinchatter

1108 posts since 2014-12-11
68 year old curious from Jackson ,TN
Doubleshot said:

I think the day isn't far off when guys jacking guys will be very common, so much so that no one will raise an eyebrow when they hear about it. It's really quite natural to enjoy masturbation together. I think guys who jack together become closer friends in the process. smile
No cum is wasted.
carpntr Skilled Jackinchatter

917 posts since 2012-06-12
76 year old curious from Illinois
Well the open handjobs here in the USA are going to be a long time coming.
There are still to many that think that 2 or more guys gathering for a jerk secession is got to be off in the head. There is still to much those looking down at other these kinds of things are wrong.
So many of us are staying in the closet about our sexual preferences, we shouldn't have to hide or keep off into a motel room or at a computer screen doing a cam/cam or a Skype screen in order to have some joy or pleasures with others.
Carpntr
Unregistered ?

I love giving another man a handjob. I've been secretly meeting up with other local men on occasion for about 8 years now - usually in our cars. Love reaching over and gently stroking my bud and talking nasty>

The biggest thrill of course is watching him squirt his cream and being right next to him as he moans in pleasure. I've even recently let a bud cum first so I can lube my own cock with his warm, gooey, sexy, manly sperm!
Imbad35 Novice Jackinchatter

83 posts since 2015-03-15
45 year old heterosexual
Who doesn't?
Imbad14@yahoo mess.
Unregistered ?

O I do for sure! Love witching my wife stoke me off with nice pIsingrn nails. Rubbing my balls and kissing my stomach as she strokes me! Rubbing my cum over my stomach and chest at the end! Mmmm
Unregistered ?

O I do for sure! Love witching my wife stoke me off with nice pIsingrn nails. Rubbing my balls and kissing my stomach as she strokes me! Rubbing my cum over my stomach and chest at the end! Mmmm
mature4wanks Novice Jackinchatter

94 posts since 2010-02-24
73 year old curious from Sussex and London
I love to give guys handjobs and love edging, too.... But opportunity is the problem.
Older man for edging and wanking
Unregistered ?

Rubber glove handjobs with lots of lube are wonderful
Edgingandperving Amateur Jackinchatter

224 posts since 2015-01-29
51 year old heterosexual from Usa
I do I do lol who don't wink
And away i go
Page: of 15   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Who Loves Handjobs?