JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Concern or excitement?
Page: of 2   next > 
HtownHubbie Novice Jackinchatter

34 posts since 2015-03-07
45 year old heterosexual male
The wife and I have been married for just over 13 years and something...well, odd has happened. She has always had a nice little bush on her, which I have loved and never complained about. Then yesterday I see her in the shower and she has shaved it off! I think it's super hot, but at the same time, I'm not sure why she did it. Do I need to be concerned? Or excited for something new??
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
JOLUVR Professional Jackinchatter

1108 posts since 2014-12-11
68 year old curious from Jackson ,TN
Without knowing more I'd be afraid to say one way or the other. I can tell you personal shaving has become very popular these days and it could just be that conversations with girlfriends convinced her she should try shaving.
I think soon you'll have a chance to mention it and get her response as well.
For now, role with it and enjoy looking at her bare till you learn more about her decision making process. Another thing is she may have done to make your experience more appealing. Bare is beautiful isn't it?
No cum is wasted.
istrokedaily Novice Jackinchatter

93 posts since 2014-06-14
48 year old curious male from Northern Virginia
The one thing that I'm certain of is that you need to talk to HER about it - not a bunch of horny/pervy guys (myself included in that description) about what it means. Seriously, she's your wife...if you can't ask her about her pussy and bush, then you probably have bigger problems. Just my $.02.
riverdude Amateur Jackinchatter

469 posts since 2013-10-20
71 year old heterosexual from Upper CA
Depends on how hot she is and what her sexual prowess is like. I'd say that if she's maybe let herself go over the past few years it's probably just for the sake of trying something new. On the other hand, if she's a fit strapping tigress and randy in bed then she's definitely on to something. My guess is that the concept of being bare turned her on and she wanted to see what it felt like. As such she is probably masturbating 10 times more that she used to!
Master edger, veteran voyeur into just about anything. Dig nice racks, dangling labia, tribbing, hard cocks, cumshots, pull back hand jobs, skinny dipping with Gisele.
JOLUVR Professional Jackinchatter

1108 posts since 2014-12-11
68 year old curious from Jackson ,TN
istrokedaily said:
The one thing that I'm certain of is that you need to talk to HER about it - not a bunch of horny/pervy guys (myself included in that description) about what it means. Seriously, she's your wife...if you can't ask her about her pussy and bush, then you probably have bigger problems. Just my $.02.
That's why I proposed a more subtle approach too it. I've found many questions may be answered with a low key subtle approach rather than a full frontal assault which usually ends badly and almost always never meets your objective anyway. A direct question about her new clean shaven look might suggest that he suspects wrongdoing. Indirect question is far more valuable and less likely to produce feelings of negativity. smile
No cum is wasted.

So what would an indirect question for this sound like?
Unregistered ?

Presumably there isn't a huge crowd of people getting a look at your wife's bush, so she's done it for one of two people: (1) herself, or (2) you. No need to be coy, discreet, or indirect. Just say, "Hey babe, your bald pussy is so hot!" And show her you mean it.
riverdude Amateur Jackinchatter

469 posts since 2013-10-20
71 year old heterosexual from Upper CA
Most importantly...you gotta let us know what her reason was!!!
Master edger, veteran voyeur into just about anything. Dig nice racks, dangling labia, tribbing, hard cocks, cumshots, pull back hand jobs, skinny dipping with Gisele.
simmsy Amateur Jackinchatter

113 posts since 2015-01-26
45 year old from South West UK
Flogging_the_Bishop said:
Presumably there isn't a huge crowd of people getting a look at your wife's bush, so she's done it for one of two people: (1) herself, or (2) you. No need to be coy, discreet, or indirect. Just say, "Hey babe, your bald pussy is so hot!" And show her you mean it.

What he said
Unregistered ?

My money says she's got a boyfriend recently. Has she come on to you strongly or exhibited any other unannounced or unusual behavior lately? If so, that would reinforce my suspicion. If not, she MAY just be doing it for any number of other reasons. Either way, investigation is warranted. Best of luck whatever the outcome.
Str8_Bob Professional Jackinchatter

1351 posts since 2008-04-25
53 year old heterosexual male from USA
I've found that a good time to talk about pussies and cocks is when you have her clawing the sheets during foreplay, and she's all ready to get drilled. Sexual subjects are natural to talk about then.
junojava Amateur Jackinchatter

213 posts since 2013-08-20
56 year old heterosexual from Southeast
JOLUVR said:
That's why I proposed a more subtle approach too it. I've found many questions may be answered with a low key subtle approach rather than a full frontal assault which usually ends badly and almost always never meets your objective anyway. A direct question about her new clean shaven look might suggest that he suspects wrongdoing. Indirect question is far more valuable and less likely to produce feelings of negativity. smile

What's wrong with just saying, "I love the shaved look, what made you decide to do it?"
hornynstrokin Skilled Jackinchatter

635 posts since 2008-10-01
57 year old bisexual male from arizona, PHX area
whats wrong is that she may say "i did it for my boyfriend", which wouldnt be as bad as her saying "i did it for my dad" or "i did it for that homeless guy washing windshields on the freeway offramp". but still...just sayin'.
I used to think friendly fire was a bad thing.

Just an update. It's been a rocky road for our marriage the past couple of years but we are in the upswing and the sex has never been better!! I asked her about the shaving and she said she thought I would like it and it's fantastic. She's had a nice bush ever since we got married and I never thought I would like the shaved look as much as I would. Makes me want to shave for her now too 😄😄
Stella0 Professional Jackinchatter

1358 posts since 2015-04-01
53 year old heterosexual from England

Can you post a photo of her smooth bald vagina? smile
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Concern or excitement?