JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Page: of 1  
Str8_Bob Professional Jackinchatter

1351 posts since 2008-04-25
53 year old heterosexual male from USA
I've read that in a extended relationship, the pussy adapts itself to the size of the cock that fucks it regularly. That it becomes such a custom fit, a guy can sometimes feel when a wife or girlfriend has started fucking a new boyfriend. I once talked to a guy who said that he knew his wife had started playing around when the fit was no longer the same. Sound true? Or a fantasy?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

maybe she was playing with a dildo?
riverdude Amateur Jackinchatter

469 posts since 2013-10-20
71 year old heterosexual from Upper CA
Totally false.
Master edger, veteran voyeur into just about anything. Dig nice racks, dangling labia, tribbing, hard cocks, cumshots, pull back hand jobs, skinny dipping with Gisele.
Nathaniel Amateur Jackinchatter

118 posts since 2012-12-05
67 year old bisexual male
I doubt that you would feel the difference. It's true that couples get so used to sex with each other that they couple up like it's a vacuum fitting. But I doubt that a man would feel the difference when another normally sized man started using his wife's pussy.
William99 Amateur Jackinchatter

157 posts since 2011-11-08
48 year old bisexual
Nathaniel said:
.....couples get so used to sex with each other that they couple up like it's a vacuum fitting.

Interesting question. I have a fairly big one, and when I'm balls deep, it seems like I'm using all the pussy space available. But the fit does seem perfect, and the entry seems automatic in whatever position we're using. Don't know if I'd notice from the fit that another man had been there or not.
Unregistered ?

munchies said:
maybe she was playing with a dildo?

My thoughts too. Not enough to support that she may be messing around with someone else.
Sanderson Novice Jackinchatter

99 posts since 2013-02-11
63 year old heterosexual
This is something of an internet debate, but the idea that a man can automatically tell if another man's penis has been in his wife seems to be a myth. All guys know how well a pussy accommodates a penis inside it. The "big fit" is all about the pussy making the cock squirt, and it snuggles down around whatever cock is inside it. But a woman's pussy changes with the time of month, the degree of sexual arousal when the guy puts it in and starts thrusting, how much the woman uses her pussy muscles to grip him, etc.
riverdude Amateur Jackinchatter

469 posts since 2013-10-20
71 year old heterosexual from Upper CA
Sanderson said:
This is something of an internet debate, but the idea that a man can automatically tell if another man's penis has been in his wife seems to be a myth. All guys know how well a pussy accommodates a penis inside it. The "big fit" is all about the pussy making the cock squirt, and it snuggles down around whatever cock is inside it. But a woman's pussy changes with the time of month, the degree of sexual arousal when the guy puts it in and starts thrusting, how much the woman uses her pussy muscles to grip him, etc.

you just made my head hurt wait, what?
Master edger, veteran voyeur into just about anything. Dig nice racks, dangling labia, tribbing, hard cocks, cumshots, pull back hand jobs, skinny dipping with Gisele.
Sanderson Novice Jackinchatter

99 posts since 2013-02-11
63 year old heterosexual
riverdude said:
you just made my head hurt wait, what?

Sorry! Googled the subject. :-)

Apparently, lots of things affect the tightness of a pussy. Not just the size of the cocks in it.
3DecadeCuck Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2016-03-16
60 year old bisexual from Aurora, Colorado
When I have sex with my wife before and after she has sex with her boyfriend, I can tell the difference. She is a lot looser. If you fuck your wife before and right ofter she has fucked a much larger cock, you can tell the difference. Trust me.

http://postimg.org/image/k40isdlen/
I Love Watching My Wife Fuck Other, Bigger Cocked, Men
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
If the size adjusts to the size of the cock my late wife's asshole would of been in a constant state of constipation due to the tightness.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
Page: of 1