JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cumming in my underwear
Page: < prev  of 2  
UsedPantiesLove1 Novice Jackinchatter

80 posts since 2018-02-14
43 year old bisexual from Glasgow
yeras back used to swap undies before sch00l and then cum in them before swapping back at home time, that was dam hot.
Taboo Used Panties Lover
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
silkyhoselover Amateur Jackinchatter

131 posts since 2016-02-01
73 year old bisexual male from Southeast Michigan
Was playing with my wife the other night, wearing (me) panties and crotchless pantyhose. My panties were down by my feet as she sucked my cock and fingered me. Her excitement grew and she changed positions so that she could user her Magic Wand to buzz her clit and while I pinched her nipples.

Didn't take long for her to have a long, shuddering orgasm, and then she turned the Magic Wand to my cock. But I stopped her briefly to pull my panties back up, explaining that I wanted to cum in them.

I love it when she says things, like 'Cum in your pretty panties.' Makes me feel feminine & sexy!
Everything is better when you're wearing pantyhose!
BiBri Novice Jackinchatter

39 posts since 2017-09-24
27 year old bisexual male
UsedPantiesLove1 said:
yeras back used to swap undies before sch00l and then cum in them before swapping back at home time, that was dam hot.

I had other lads cum in my underwear many times
mwmgolfpal Novice Jackinchatter

37 posts since 2018-05-15
41 year old heterosexual male
I've had a few experiences of ejaculation in underwear too. It's not often and highly dependent on the situation. For a while I had a buddy that would love to talk about sex. This was usually while I was in the car commuting and we would talk about our conquests with women (our single days) and different scenarios and encounters that had happened. At some point in the conversation we'd both admit to being very erect. We wouldn't dwell on our erections or masturbation talk, the focus was intended to be kept on the detailed recap of what the situation with the woman was and in some cases our fantasies.

During a few of these calls I would be close to where I needed to get - the office, or home. And without having time to retrieve my erection from inside my pants/underpants I would ejaculate, right into my underwear.

Ironically, recently I was driving and was very horny. I had been erect for a couple of hours until I decided to pull my penis out of my pants. Within a few minutes I had ample amounts of precum flowing from my tip. I think part of me was reminiscing about some of those drives from earlier days.
touching_allowed Amateur Jackinchatter

487 posts since 2016-11-13
curious from Europe
Masturbating in bed I wear women's panties ('pre-owned' if available), and keep a roll of kitchen crepe to hand (the kind they advertise for large kitchen spills).

I avoid leaving cum traces on the bed by soaking up the cum inside my panties. I need 5 large sheets - not bad for a guy of my modest dimensions.

When I get up for a soda, I dispose of them in the kitchen bin. Even wit the lid down, I can smell my cum from the other side of the kitchen.
HardHubby48 Novice Jackinchatter

26 posts since 2017-03-07
56 year old heterosexual male from USA
Jeff6583 said:
Ever try jerking off with your wife's panties???

Oh Fuck yes! I love putting them on and feeling the hot cum seep through them.
pantyboy2009 Amateur Jackinchatter

180 posts since 2010-11-14
49 year old curious from Amsterdam, Netherlands
I agree with the comment on panties grin. I have gone out with cummy panties on and love the dirty feeling of cum dripping down my leg.
I wank in panties and love to be watched on cam
upstroke Novice Jackinchatter

31 posts since 2006-02-08
47 year old
You've just hit on one of my major turn-ons, man. The whole feeling of being just too excited, you can't help sperming in your shorts. And then, the rest of the day, the reminder every time you pull your dick out to take a leak: oh yeah, I blew my load in there!

(Originally meant this to be a reply to the post earlier on the page!)
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
I suspect all guys who wear underwear have cummed in their underwear and that guys who are always commando (like me) have cummed in whatever pants, shorts, jeans, etc, they wear.

User posted image User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
jbtexan Amateur Jackinchatter

210 posts since 2016-11-24
58 year old from texas
GraysAnatomy said:
I suspect all guys who wear underwear have cummed in their underwear and that guys who are always commando (like me) have cummed in whatever pants, shorts, jeans, etc, they wear.

hot pics strokestrokestroke
Unregistered ?

Awesome pics

Work2play69 said:
Awesome pics

Thanks for the comment and by the way you have a great looking package and an awesome looking bod judging by your profile picture!
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .

jbtexan said:
hot pics strokestrokestroke

Thanks for your comment and by the way you have a terrific looking THICK boner in your profile picture!
Daaave Amateur Jackinchatter

178 posts since 2015-02-03
from
deleted
old5ins Amateur Jackinchatter

477 posts since 2018-05-17
82 year old curious male from Anglesey
holdingmyown said:
I love to cum in my underwear and feel the hot cum s it spreads around my balls.

I sometimes do this when at the PC and want to contain my spunk. It is a fetishist sort of feeling. But then we all have those don't we?
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cumming in my underwear