JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Things in your ass while masturbating
Page: of 3   next > 
Show4U Novice Jackinchatter

48 posts since 2015-05-21
60 year old heterosexual male
While masturbating...who like things in their ass to help them reach an amazing orgasm? I am not gay (nothing against it, just not for me) but I do love different things in my butt while masturbating. It usually gives me the strongest orgasm. Amazing feeling. I know that inside a mans anus is one of his 'G' spots and I fully agree. What do you think? Does it do anything for you?
No matter where you go...there you are.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
Show4U said:
While masturbating...who like things in their ass to help them reach an amazing orgasm? I am not gay (nothing against it, just not for me) but I do love different things in my butt while masturbating. It usually gives me the strongest orgasm. Amazing feeling. I know that inside a mans anus is one of his 'G' spots and I fully agree. What do you think? Does it do anything for you?

yah bud, dont you love the feel of your asslips pulsing on that
dildo as you squirt? Never realized how involved my ass was until I tried that. Another tool in my selfpleasure toolbox!
Unregistered ?

I like using public restrooms and using Purell as a lube, shove the toilet paper roller up my ass and jack it hard. Super intense and I cum in about 90 seconds
Unregistered ?

Some of the most fantastic orgasms I have ever had (and the most cum I have shot) was when I was standing up, having sex, and my buddy had his cock up my ass, thrusting in and out, and he had his right hand around my cock, jacking me off.
strokestrokestroke
Hotlegs1001 Amateur Jackinchatter

128 posts since 2013-03-07
47 year old homosexual
I love wanking with things up my arse. I get so dirty. Fainted a few times with pleasure. Mars bar was my dirtiest think. Freeze it first push it up then take a bite. Dirty but fuck me the dirtiness makes it better. An unpeeled banana or ice cold cucumber is good too the bigger the cucumber the better.
Unregistered ?

been fingering and sticking things in my hole since i was 13. still makes orgasms immensely more powerful. sometimes i slide in an aneros and run errands or other day to day things. my next task is to go watch a movie with friends, all the while having something inside me with no one the wiser
templer Amateur Jackinchatter

210 posts since 2011-05-21
55 year old curious male from Bristol UK
Got myself a little jelly dildo and been trying out over the last few months, all i can say is OMG!!!! It feels good,damn good!!
Unregistered ?

Love sticking things up my bum when I can. Screwdriver handles are pretty good but I suppose I should buy a proper anal toy.
Unregistered ?

romantic_robot_74 said:
Love sticking things up my bum when I can. Screwdriver handles are pretty good but I suppose I should buy a proper anal toy.

I used to use screwdrivers as well, among other things. Yeah you need a dildo. i can tell you there is nothing like it. well except for a cock i guess, haven't tried that yet
Uncutcummer Amateur Jackinchatter

354 posts since 2015-03-04
53 year old heterosexual from Massachussets USA
Originally I used any tubular object I could find but there really is nothing like a dildo. Gay or not, the ridges, cock head and veins feel so good sliding in and out. I usually use three or four starting with the smallest and working my way up. I just got from Adam and Eve one called the "original realistic 8" cock" it actually looks and FEELS LIKE THE REAL THING. Soft outer skin surrounding the hard shaft feels amazing. Rookies get the 6" more advanced get the 8".
grock1040 Amateur Jackinchatter

167 posts since 2011-07-23
46 year old heterosexual
Mmmmm fuck yeah uncut. Can only imagine what they look and feel like. I want to buy one but haven't yet. I use objects around the house. Love looking around at things and wondering if i could fit that up my ass. So much fun. I'd love to see u using that toy. Any chance you cam?
Dan_Glebitz Skilled Jackinchatter

668 posts since 2009-10-03
73 year old curious male from UK South
Sometimes I push a well lubed finger up there, and it is nice to feel the pulsing of my ring whilst I spunk. Plus I spurt better and more quantity.

Have considered using an object such as a carrot or screwdriver handle, but it just feels too dirty in my mind.
If God created anything better than wanking - he kept it to himself.
DD741 Skilled Jackinchatter

733 posts since 2014-11-22
49 year old
I have been playing with my ass since I was a kid and I still love it. Had a girl do me with a strapon once and it was one of the hottest things I've ever done.

I improv a lot with things around the house, but real toys are always better, I've found.
baterMike69 Skilled Jackinchatter

556 posts since 2015-01-01
51 year old curious male from South Jersey
I like vegetables, going to the supermarket checking out the cucumbers, the long English type, or the summer squash, yellow or green, checking their size, wondering if I could handle it, standing there knowing when I get home they will be in my ass gives me a super hard on, I thi k everyone knows my ass loving intentions.
I do love getting jackMail so turn me on....
checkingonit Skilled Jackinchatter

586 posts since 2013-08-12
73 year old curious from Here/Yonder in Southeast USA
I have used candles for a long time. They will curve some after your butt heats them up. My wife really did me good in the ass with candles a few times too! Also a good buttplug that stays in can be a lot of fun if wearing it during shopping or errands or getting groceries, etc.
Give me a PM & I love to watch
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Things in your ass while masturbating