JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Ass hair removal(safe ideas only)
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

Hey all. I'm sorta new to the board. I use to be on here back before they server got hacked, if any of you remember that. So now I'm back with some personal questions and needed all of your esteemed feedback.

Alright, So Ive been noticing my ass hair has been making it more difficult for me to clean up in there after I take one.
My ass hair has never really bothered me before but now that I'm 20 and in my 3rd year of school I'm constantly thinking of ways to keep my hygiene good. I'm just dont like it that I still smell all day after trying to clean up really good.
I dont really have access to baby-wipes on a regular basis like I would at home.
So if you guys could give me some suggestions in ass hair removal that are SAFE and wont get me worried about damaging anything.
Thanks all.
Add a reply Quote this post
smartEpants Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2006-12-04
33 year old bisexual
idk dude, its a problem we all have, just be extra careful... and don't get rid of it, hairy asses are totally hot
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
MarkieSparkie Novice Jackinchatter

52 posts since 2006-06-25
36 year old heterosexual from Manchester, UK
When you say; "taking one" do you need a shit?
And why does it smell?
Are the hairs on the cheeks or your crack?
How about buying some wax strips. It'll almost deffo hurt, but will get rid of the hair for a while.
Or you could shave - but I think that'll take a lot of effort.
hairyassguyuk Amateur Jackinchatter

320 posts since 2006-03-03
46 year old bisexual from Scotland

I'd advise against it. Once you start shaving a part of your body, the hair regrows. After a while of shaving and regrowing, it starts to have attitude... it grows in as stubble.

Can you imagine having a 5 o'clock shadow down there... and how painful it would be?

The hygiene problem can be solved with "wet wipes"... they don't cost a fortune... and you are only using them once a day as a rule. Alternatively, you could arrange to take your shower right after going to the toilet or keep a dedicated cloth in your bathroom/toilet.

It's just an opinion, but I would NEVER shave it.
Ecce stercus pro cerebro habes
Unregistered ?

Yeah I wasnt really planning on shaving. I plan on keeping it for the sake of not dealing with discomforts, but just though maybe there was a loops hole.
Back home when I'm not at school I have access to wet whips, so I should get a hold of some here.
Thanks dudes.
Unregistered ?

dude, you are hot, i am sure someone would help you wipe if you just ask!!
But seriously, i have the same problem simetimes. It annoys me so much that sometimes i will shave, just near the anus, only the hair that crosses and gets tangled. A better idea is to use scissors and just shorten the hair so it does not tangle and no razor stubble. Get a friend to help, that will make it fun. i like hairy butts, so trimming keeps it looking hot!
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Ass hair removal(safe ideas only)