JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Ever came during a Lapdance?
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

Interested to know if anyone else has ever came during a Lapdance. The first Lapdance I got was by this little Kylie Minogue lookalike with the most incredible arse. She was grinding that thing inches from my crotch and then finished after looking at my hard on and whispering something dirty in my ear by blowing hot air up my trouser leg. When it reached my cock I spurted in my pants. Still wanking about that to this day.
Add a reply Quote this post
gondo Professional Jackinchatter

1117 posts since 2008-02-09
70 year old curious male from Toronto, Canada
I've cum during a lap dance several times. On one memorable occasion, a beautiful, petite Russian girl gently rubbed her ass against my erect cock until it was throbbing and trying to burst out of my jeans. Then she knelt between my knees and rubbed my frenulum through the fabric, until I moaned and exploded in my pants. I went back to see her again but she had moved on.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
PhillyCheese4 Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2006-03-28
37 year old heterosexual from CT
yeah, i was getting a lap dance from this super hot half asian/russian girl at a club. She was super petite but had the most amazing ass - anyway, she was practically riding me and i couldn't contain it and shot a load in my pants.
riverdude Amateur Jackinchatter

469 posts since 2013-10-20
71 year old heterosexual from Upper CA
Sprayed with breast milk during a lap dance once. Hot.
Master edger, veteran voyeur into just about anything. Dig nice racks, dangling labia, tribbing, hard cocks, cumshots, pull back hand jobs, skinny dipping with Gisele.
Unregistered ?

Me and my friends used to know this slutty girl who ended up Lapdancing. She was at a party one night and after stripping and rubbing all the guys dicks through their pants she ended up naked straddling this guy so we left them to it. In the next room we could hear his jeans being taken down and then the slurping of her sucking his prick. He ended up doggy style fucking her and we could hear her screaming. She left in the early morning but also left a big female cum stain down his pants
Unregistered ?

On more than 1 occasion. One girl was absolutely beautiful and was completely naked. My cock got rock hard as soon as she showed me her shaved pussy. It was in a rather awkward position when it stiffened so it extended down the leg of my jeans. She noticed the bulge and started rubbing it with her leg while she let me suck her firm tits. Blew my load in about a minute. Walked back out of the private area feeling my cum run down my leg. It was amazing
WaGuy Skilled Jackinchatter

716 posts since 2015-03-26
47 year old from Tacoma Wa.
Had a stripper do a line of cocaine of my cock at a bachelor party. She also gave a guy a golden shower then licked whip cream off his balls.
anyone wanna hookup?
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Ever came during a Lapdance?