JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Sex & masturbation on the clock - lifetime total
Page: of 1  
marriedboner Skilled Jackinchatter

583 posts since 2007-06-21
heterosexual male
A motivational speaker, talking to groups of young men, says to focus on the relationship you have with a girl, not just what you're going to do with her in bed.

"Guys, I hate to break it to you but the total number of hours and minutes of your life -- all the times added together-- that you're actually going to be having sex, I mean really in the act, is probably no more than a long weekend. A week if you're lucky. Think about that. (you can hear them thinking...) So now WHAT are you going to do with that girl for the rest of your life together? You better have some interests in each other or you are going to bore each other and it won't last."

Now, a long weekend may be 3.5 days or 5,040 minutes. A week is twice that or 10,080 minutes. Suppose that fucking takes 10 minutes of actual penetration before you withdraw, that's 504 to 1008 separate fucks, which would be once a week for 9.5 years (low estimate) to 19 years (high estimate).

He's saying that the total amount of sex in a marriage -- on the clock -- is going to average out to fucking once a week for 9.5 to 19 years. Is this a fair statement? (In any case, he's definitely right about the relationship.)

Between age 11 and 19, I figure I equaled this amount of time masturbating 10,000 minutes, every 15 to 25 weeks! Is there any wonder we like it and do it so much?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I recently worked out that I've had between twenty and twenty-five thousand wanks in my lifetime. Some were just quickies that lasted a few minutes, some were edging sessions that lasted up to eight hours. God knows how much time I've spent with my cock in my hand. stroke

The number of fucks just doesn't compare.
Unregistered ?

total agreement.
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
Actual orgasms only last a matter of seconds but the pleasure received getting there is quite a journey in it's own right and I don't think I would attempt to try and put a total time on it.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
riverdude Amateur Jackinchatter

469 posts since 2013-10-20
71 year old heterosexual from Upper CA
monkee said:
I recently worked out that I've had between twenty and twenty-five thousand wanks in my lifetime. Some were just quickies that lasted a few minutes, some were edging sessions that lasted up to eight hours. God knows how much time I've spent with my cock in my hand. stroke

The number of fucks just doesn't compare.

That's ten times a week, like clockwork, for 50 years straight. Hmmm. Similarly, if I figure I've been masturbation 2-3 times a week for 50 years I'm knocking out about 6500-7800 loads so far in my life. Add in 45 years of fucking at a rate of 1-2 times per week and I'm at 2000-4000 additional loads. So drop me in somewhere around 11,000 orgasms, so far.
Master edger, veteran voyeur into just about anything. Dig nice racks, dangling labia, tribbing, hard cocks, cumshots, pull back hand jobs, skinny dipping with Gisele.
Comus Amateur Jackinchatter

173 posts since 2010-12-10
55 year old
It is difficult to come up with definite numbers because things vary but I thought I'd start with these figures for masturbation:

Between 12 and 16 wanking three times a day taking about 10 minutes each time, on average.

Between 16 and 30 wanking twice a day, taking 20 minutes each time on average.

Ever since (to 46) wanking once/day taking about 30 minutes.

All of these are averages as there have been days I have not done it at all and days in the last year I have done it three or four times in the same day and my times have varied between 1m40s and about 4.5 hours, but using those averages:

20,440 wanks total.
423,400 minutes (7,056 hours or 42 weeks) wanking.

The only figure I remember hearing for average frequency of sex was about three times/week which works out at 156 times/year. Taking the ten minutes figure above that amounts to 1560 minutes for each year of the relationship. On that basis a relationship would need to last 271 years to equal the amount of time I have spent masturbating.

You could argue that this is not comparing like with like, by excluding foreplay time. Let's say sex, including foreplay, takes about an hour then we end up with 9360 hours/year. On that basis a relationship would only need to last 45 years to match my masturbation so far.

So with that in mind I ran some figures for the assumption that my masturbation frequency was the same as described above but that I got married at 20 and each time we had sex it was instead of a wank. Looking up to age sixty I get:

476,325 minutes masturbating.
219,000 minutes having sex.

So to put it another way for each minute having sex I would expect to spend 2.175 minutes masturbating.

Obviously that is a for a long, consistent relationship which maybe less common now than it once was. I guess one could probably get more sex from having a series of back-to-back short relationships (due to the initial excitement each time) but if there are gaps between that would likely cancel out that increase.

I think this strongly suggests what I have suspected for some time: for most guys, over a lifetime, masturbation is their primary sexual outlet.

riverdude Amateur Jackinchatter

469 posts since 2013-10-20
71 year old heterosexual from Upper CA
riverdude said:
That's ten times a week, like clockwork, for 50 years straight. Hmmm. Similarly, if I figure I've been masturbation 2-3 times a week for 50 years I'm knocking out about 6500-7800 loads so far in my life. Add in 45 years of fucking at a rate of 1-2 times per week and I'm at 2000-4000 additional loads. So drop me in somewhere around 11,000 orgasms, so far.

So, a little more math concludes that I have spent somewhere around 200 days of fucking at a rate of16 waking hours each day. During those same 45 years, there have been a total of 28,744, sixteen hour days so that means I spent 28,456 days awake near and around women while not fucking. Sad, yes but I'll still take 200 sixteen hour days of fucking!
Master edger, veteran voyeur into just about anything. Dig nice racks, dangling labia, tribbing, hard cocks, cumshots, pull back hand jobs, skinny dipping with Gisele.
saxboy4u Novice Jackinchatter

32 posts since 2011-02-13
curious
Ever calculate the number of gallons of jizz that are ejaculated on the planet every day? To start off, there are 768 teaspoons in a US Gallon. One ejaculation is about 3/4 teaspoon so there are about 575 cumshots in one gallon.
jeepdrag Novice Jackinchatter

78 posts since 2015-04-13
56 year old from Alabama
saxboy4u said:
Ever calculate the number of gallons of jizz that are ejaculated on the planet every day? To start off, there are 768 teaspoons in a US Gallon. One ejaculation is about 3/4 teaspoon so there are about 575 cumshots in one gallon.

Doing the math, I'm sure I've spewed at least a few gallons... I'm sure there were a few years in my life I probably filled a gallon a year!
thanks for the gallon conversion chart!
lets chat

heterosexual male
Part of the fun is we're all using various estimates. Keep it going.
-- My guess is that I already masturbated a total of 8 to 9 times my lifetime fucking minutes by the time I was 20.
I have masturbated 45 years since then.... not every day but for much longer minutes, hours... even through 40+ years of marriage.
So maybe 97% to 98% of my penis attention has been masturbating, that makes it the main, natural, normal activity by far -- it's almost accidental that once in a while a vagina got close enough to be involved. (True, there's all that pleasant activity leading up to, and cooling off from, that vagina... that is more than a wank involves, but it's still a small minority of total penis time.)
BigBushGuy Skilled Jackinchatter

666 posts since 2011-10-07
40 year old heterosexual
I'm 31, started jacking around age 13. 18 years, so let's say 2.5 orgasms a day between jerking/sex. For everyday I haven't has an orgasm there are says were I've had 5.

18 x 365 x 2.5 = 16,425 orgasms.

Can't wait for more
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/bigbushguy
Unregistered ?

riverdude said:
That's ten times a week, like clockwork, for 50 years straight. Hmmm.

10 x 52 x 50 = 26,000.

Your arithmetic isn't too hot. And it's been 56 years, so go "hmmm" somewhere else.
wonderspooge Skilled Jackinchatter

551 posts since 2006-03-17
55 year old curious male from NJ
I've been doing it since I was 11 about 3 * a day. So that's about 1,000 times a year. I'm 47 now and still do it 3 times a day. About twelve thousand days of cuming. So that's 36,000 orgasms via masturbation. On average I would say I spend a little over 1 hour each day masturbating. 1 hour a day is somewhere in the 4-5% of my life. I read somewhere that the average male can produce 10 cubic centimeters of semen per day. Assuming that this is correct I would have produced 10 cc for 12000 days, or 120,000cc. There are 1000 cc's in a liter which would mean I have ejaculated 120 liters of cum. I don't know how much cum weighs, but a liter of water weighs a kilogram and come must be heavier than water. I weigh 95 kilograms - 210 pounds. I am 6 foot 3 inches tall. So by my math I have ejaculated a quantity of semen that is greater than my body mass.

And I enjoyed it

Another factoid... I've counted a few times and my typical masturbation session I'll pump my cock at least 500 times. 500 times 36000 is about 18 million pumps.

Actually right now that's 18 million and one, 18 million into, 18 million and three...
Masturbation... It's something that I like to do after I masturbate.
Comus Amateur Jackinchatter

173 posts since 2010-12-10
55 year old
saxboy4u said:

No, using those figures the number of cumshots in a gallon is 768 divided by 3/4 which 768 multiplied by 4/3, i.e. 1024.

Then we have to make some guesses or do some research. Let's assume average life expectancy for the world as a whole is 70 and that guys cum from 12.5 onwards.

That means of the world population of 7 billion, 3.5 billion will be male and of those 2.875 billion will be 12.5 or over. Assuming they each cum each day that's 2,875,000,000 cumshots a day, divide by 1024 and we get 2,807,617 gallons of cum per day.

heterosexual male
So we masturbate 5 to 50 times as many times as we fuck. Some guys go through a lifetime without fucking. (Few go through life without masturbating.)

Masturbating is
-- overwhelmingly the main way we have sex.
-- a subject nobody can publicly talk about.
-- the world's largest open secret.
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Sex & masturbation on the clock - lifetime total