JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Shaking head in dis belief
Page: < prev  of 2  
Unregistered ?

riverdude said:
Wait. The OP started this thread with his personal disclaimer that "this is more or less a simple rant". The board is entitled "Coffee Shop" where "everything or anything goes". If the OP wants to talk about how disgusting fat chicks are, so what? He has the right to say just about anything he wants until the owner or moderator of this private site tells him to knock it off. What pisses me off more than anything else are the thought police that feel free to trash talk people that are simply expressing their opinion, which by the way, just because you don't agree, doesn't mean they're wrong.
yes,totally agree.well done!
Add a reply Quote this post
riverdude Amateur Jackinchatter

469 posts since 2013-10-20
71 year old heterosexual from Upper CA
caseyx_25 said:
In defense of fat women, having sex with them can be more satisfying than most guys might first imagine. They can also be a bit keener to please and open to experimentation than the hard bodied hotties that usually have a monopoly on guys' attention. Plus a fat girl is more likely to eat you under the table grin

I don't believe that. I've been with my share of overweight chicks and they aren't any more apt to perform any differently than skinny chicks, other than the fact that slender chicks are way more mobile in the sack. A thin framed athletic chick will bounce around like mad while a heavy chick just won't, not to mention different positions. Perfect chick for me is 5-4, 118, 34d. Wife is 5-3, 122, 36dd. Pretty damn close!
Master edger, veteran voyeur into just about anything. Dig nice racks, dangling labia, tribbing, hard cocks, cumshots, pull back hand jobs, skinny dipping with Gisele.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
JOLUVR Professional Jackinchatter

1108 posts since 2014-12-11
68 year old curious from Jackson ,TN
arundel said:
this is a wankers forum.if you want to talk about diets,go get a Womans Own mag.
It's also an important subject for all guys who like our erections. Diet and the intake of fatty foods are very harmful to erectile function so it's something that needs to said here as well.
No cum is wasted.
uncut29uk Skilled Jackinchatter

672 posts since 2007-06-03
46 year old male from Buckinghamshire UK
riverdude said:
If the OP wants to talk about how disgusting fat chicks are, so what? He has the right to say just about anything he wants until the owner or moderator of this private site tells him to knock it off. What pisses me off more than anything else are the thought police that feel free to trash talk people that are simply expressing their opinion, which by the way, just because you don't agree, doesn't mean they're wrong.

1. No one has said he doesn't have the right to an opinion or to express it.

2. No one has tried to prevent him from expressing his views.

3. He still has all the freedoms and rights he had when he started writing that rant.

4. Why is it that the rant itself is "freedom of opinion", but any argument against it is verging on criminal?

Freedom of opinion goes both ways. He has the right to be ignorant, I have the right to say he's being ignorant.

What you're really complaining about is not that he's been prevented from having an opinion, but that people are not just agreeing.

Tough, you express an opinion in a public forum and you accept the responses, otherwise you don't air that opinion. He is not immune to criticism or debate, just as I am not, and just as you are not.
www.buddybate.com
Woodentop Professional Jackinchatter

1502 posts since 2015-02-27
33 year old heterosexual male from Suffolk, UK
uncut29uk said:
1. No one has said he doesn't have the right to an opinion or to express it.

2. No one has tried to prevent him from expressing his views.

3. He still has all the freedoms and rights he had when he started writing that rant.

4. Why is it that the rant itself is "freedom of opinion", but any argument against it is verging on criminal?

Freedom of opinion goes both ways. He has the right to be ignorant, I have the right to say he's being ignorant.

What you're really complaining about is not that he's been prevented from having an opinion, but that people are not just agreeing.

Tough, you express an opinion in a public forum and you accept the responses, otherwise you don't air that opinion. He is not immune to criticism or debate, just as I am not, and just as you are not.

100% correct.laugh Freedom of Speech has to cut both ways - else it ain't Freedom of Speech.
My favourite pastime -- http://www.redtube.com/1512073
Luveseams Amateur Jackinchatter

209 posts since 2011-09-19
59 year old heterosexual
Meanwhile, here's some tits to look at...

User posted image
Cock in hand, ready to wank!
Gunstar69 Professional Jackinchatter

2056 posts since 2011-06-13
73 year old bisexual male from S/E Michigan outside of Detroit
Luveseams said:
Meanwhile, here's some tits to look at...

User posted image
Awesome
Krissy_85 Novice Jackinchatter

21 posts since 2012-12-12
39 year old bisexual from Midwest US
I think the original point is being missed by many of you that chose to ridicule what the poster was saying, what I read was NOT that he hated fat chick, (and he did mention both male and female) the whole thing about big people riding around Wal-Mart in the motorized carts is true, I am from the mid west and see it all the time, the comparison to the movie Wall-E is pretty spot on really. There is an abundance of junk food that causes obesity, and it makes me sad to see adults and children that are obese because of it, and obesity has been labeled as a "Handicap" I am somewhat of a people watcher myself, I pay attention to what is going on around me, and it seems a bit unfair of those that choose to bash the poster for his observations in my opinion.
Also, this thread was started in the "coffee shop" a place to talk about anything and everything, so it seems to me it has every right to be here, and be said.
Life is short, do what you want, when you want to, and don't worry so much
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Shaking head in dis belief