JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Have you ever tried Fisting
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

Has anyone ever tried fisting a woman?
Pics and feedback welcome
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

I've done that with two women, and OMG that was HOT! Would love to chat with you about that.
baterMike69 Skilled Jackinchatter

556 posts since 2015-01-01
51 year old curious male from South Jersey
I introduce many a slut to fisting, it is very misunderstood. It builds pussy muscles to be tigher and help delivery a baby. Everyone loved the experience. Never did a guy but a babe that can self fist her ass could own me.
I do love getting jackMail so turn me on....
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
riverdude Amateur Jackinchatter

469 posts since 2013-10-20
71 year old heterosexual from Upper CA
With my wife. She never wants to discuss it outside the bedroom but about 3-4 times a year she'll get so worked up during 69, fingering and pussy massage that she gets to stuffing her fingers in with mine until she's gaping. Then she'll grab my wrist and fuck herself with my hand until it just slips right in. Then its a wild ride until she exhausts herself from cumming.
Master edger, veteran voyeur into just about anything. Dig nice racks, dangling labia, tribbing, hard cocks, cumshots, pull back hand jobs, skinny dipping with Gisele.
Unregistered ?

I have fisted a couple of women. One in particular really loved it. She could take it up past my wrist and had lots of small orgasms, building to a big one. As she contracted her cunt muscles I wud withdraw, a big intake of breath, huge groan and she squirted a good 3 feet - mix of cunt jiuce and pee I think - didnt smell bad, very erotic. I would then fuck her to finish off.
Petercheck Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2013-03-04
73 year old bisexual from Florida
Giving a fist or taking a fist? I did a fellow who was howling with joy. Odd thing is how warm my hand felt while inside. At a very rapid pace I thrusted in & out. He apparently was well experienced. pussy To my relief we ended with fun sodomy.
swallower
LoverGirl Novice Jackinchatter

34 posts since 2015-05-19
curious from Southern California
It's on my bucket list to be fisted. I tried it in the past, but my poor pussy was too tight. Would love to have someone help me with it...
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Have you ever tried Fisting