JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Riskiest place you've jerked off?
Page: of 5   next > 
CamStorm531 Amateur Jackinchatter

150 posts since 2015-03-08
29 year old heterosexual
Work?
School?
Movies?
Church??

Tell your story and if you had the chance to cum!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
swanton83177 Amateur Jackinchatter

238 posts since 2015-03-07
38 year old curious male
I jerked in my moms car in a church parking lot and came out the car door on the ground.
Xist to Inspire!
Unregistered ?

I've jerked off in risky places several times. Never got caught though but did come close to it once or twice.

Once was in a place called the Egyptian theater. It used to be a popular movie theater in my home town area of Coos Bay/Northbend on the southern Oregon coast.

But it went out of business. Since it was such a well known local landmark. The city bought it remodeled a bit then started running old movies on the big screen. I don't even remember what movie I was watching there. I do remember I had intended to go with friends but they had cancelled at the last minute. So I sat by myself in the farthest back row. There were probably only a dozen or so people there. And all sat further up.

Something in the movie turned me on. And I realized with how dark it was I could probably pull my cock out and stroke without getting caught if I was careful. So I did. Stroked it for a good half hour getting a bit of a thrill that I was doing it with so many people close by. Ended up shooting my load into my empty popcorn container. Then just tucked myself away and tossed the popcorn container in the trash on the way out.

Other places included the forested field behind the church my parents took us to when I was young. The group shower facilities in the dorm at the private christian boarding academy I attended for high school. And of course the public restrooms of anywhere and everywhere I happened to be when I threw a boner as a teenager. grin

Those were the risky places. But I think the most risky wank I had. Was while my dad was sleeping sneaking into his room to get my parents "back massager" because it had this cup attachment that fit perfectly over the head of my dick. Taking it quietly to the other end of the house. Vibrating a load out then sneaking it back in before he woke up.

Of course it never really even occured to me how gross this was till i was an adult. Because as a kid you believe your parents when they call it a back massager and don't believe they do the sex.. It never occured to me my dad probably used that attachment for the very same thing. Lol also ewww.
theiler7 Amateur Jackinchatter

164 posts since 2012-04-24
92 year old bisexual from MA
Probaly while on horseback during a cattle drive whitefish MT
need it
bromanly Novice Jackinchatter

26 posts since 2015-06-04
55 year old
carwash
Unregistered ?

Walmart changing room. In bed inches from my wife. On the Rocket Ride at OMSI.
Unregistered ?

I was trying on new Levi jeans and when I pulled my pants off that I was wearing, my semi hard cock fell out the side of my underwear. I looked over in the full length mirror, and could not help but to pull my underwear off and stand in front of that mirror and strokestrokestrokestroke

29 year old heterosexual
Jay0143 said:
I've jerked off in risky places several times. Never got caught though but did come close to it once or twice.

Once was in a place called the Egyptian theater. It used to be a popular movie theater in my home town area of Coos Bay/Northbend on the southern Oregon coast.

But it went out of business. Since it was such a well known local landmark. The city bought it remodeled a bit then started running old movies on the big screen. I don't even remember what movie I was watching there. I do remember I had intended to go with friends but they had cancelled at the last minute. So I sat by myself in the farthest back row. There were probably only a dozen or so people there. And all sat further up.

Something in the movie turned me on. And I realized with how dark it was I could probably pull my cock out and stroke without getting caught if I was careful. So I did. Stroked it for a good half hour getting a bit of a thrill that I was doing it with so many people close by. Ended up shooting my load into my empty popcorn container. Then just tucked myself away and tossed the popcorn container in the trash on the way out.

Other places included the forested field behind the church my parents took us to when I was young. The group shower facilities in the dorm at the private christian boarding academy I attended for high school. And of course the public restrooms of anywhere and everywhere I happened to be when I threw a boner as a teenager. grin

Those were the risky places. But I think the most risky wank I had. Was while my dad was sleeping sneaking into his room to get my parents "back massager" because it had this cup attachment that fit perfectly over the head of my dick. Taking it quietly to the other end of the house. Vibrating a load out then sneaking it back in before he woke up.

Of course it never really even occured to me how gross this was till i was an adult. Because as a kid you believe your parents when they call it a back massager and don't believe they do the sex.. It never occured to me my dad probably used that attachment for the very same thing. Lol also ewww.

You have some pretty exciting stories. If only I had any of your bravery. Lol
Unregistered ?

was at my friends house and him and his wife were away, raided her bra and underwear drawer, jacked over them and made sure my cum landed in the crotch of a clean pair of her underwear.

was at another girls apartment and raided her underwear drawer and found her viberator, I made sure my cum dried onto her viberater so it would be there for the next time she used it.

done it at public bathrooms a few times, out in the woods, did it once after skinny dipping while I was standing on the dock air drying.
iBalls Skilled Jackinchatter

673 posts since 2010-08-29
53 year old curious from Ottawa, Ontario
While sitting at my desk in an open office cublicle. I held a Fleshlight between my thighs in my left hand, unzipped my pants, pulled my cock out and fucked the pocket pussy ever so slowly while I pretended to read my emails on my desktop computer and type (gibberish) with my right hand. When I exploded and filled the FL with sperm, I tried to stifle my grunts as best I could. But my sexy co-worker heard me and asked whether I was okay. I said I had an upset stomach, and better go to the mensroom. In fact, I did go the the mensroom--but to wash out the sperm from my Fleshlight! Good times.

29 year old heterosexual
iBalls said:
While sitting at my desk in an open office cublicle. I held a Fleshlight between my thighs in my left hand, unzipped my pants, pulled my cock out and fucked the pocket pussy ever so slowly while I pretended to read my emails on my desktop computer and type (gibberish) with my right hand. When I exploded and filled the FL with sperm, I tried to stifle my grunts as best I could. But my sexy co-worker heard me and asked whether I was okay. I said I had an upset stomach, and better go to the mensroom. In fact, I did go the the mensroom--but to wash out the sperm from my Fleshlight! Good times.

This story even got me a little horny cuz i can imagine myself doing something like this.
Unregistered ?

Did it in my office (many many years ago) when a gorgeous cleaning girl was working around the other side of my desk...I wonder if she noticed the cum on the floor after I left and she was vacuuming up where I'd been sitting....She was from Colombia and she was fucking gorgeous...used to stay late quite a few times so I could wank off to her as she cleaned in my office area...
Also wanked off on a train (again many many years ago before CCTV in the carriages) lovely Japanes girl was nodding off in the adjoining row of seats from where I was so I got my cock out and stroked off to her...also an elderly lady was a few rows down - I think she saw me too and gave me a smile when I looked up and caught her eye after I spunked.....
Mmmmmmmm!
Uncutcummer Amateur Jackinchatter

354 posts since 2015-03-04
53 year old heterosexual from Massachussets USA
Back seat of my parents car while on a road trip.
drawlinersfo Amateur Jackinchatter

250 posts since 2013-11-02
26 year old curious
School and on a bus! ^^
cumbriaguy100 Amateur Jackinchatter

320 posts since 2011-04-16
curious from Cumbria. Uk
In the office...at the weekend...looking at pictures of some of the girls from work on my PC...about 2 minutes after I came someone walked in!!
Always horny!!
Page: of 5   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Riskiest place you've jerked off?