JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jackin in bed next to sleeping wife
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

How many guys enjoy jacking off at night in bed next to your sleeping wife. I like to edge my cock for a while and then blow my load while she sleeps.
Add a reply Quote this post
Trevortaylor Novice Jackinchatter

55 posts since 2015-01-10
63 year old bisexual from Toronto
me too
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Dan_Glebitz Skilled Jackinchatter

668 posts since 2009-10-03
73 year old curious male from UK South
I love it as well, there is something exciting in opening the bedside drawer silently, gently pulling out a handful of tissues, popping the lid on the tube of lube and making sure you don't make a sound.

Then lay still for a few minutes with the cock throbbing in your hand whilst you just make sure she is sound asleep beside you.

Slip the duvet over to one side of the bed so I can see the outline of my cock whilst I lube up & run one out, all the while very slow and trying to keep as still as possible.

Then having to second guess where the spunk has ended up in the dark so I can clean up. Don't like spunking into the tissues, prefer to feel my warm juices trickle down my shaft.

Nothing like a good furtive wank. Think I may just have one tonight.
If God created anything better than wanking - he kept it to himself.
Unregistered ?

sounds hot. I like to use a cum cock to collect mine
Dan_Glebitz Skilled Jackinchatter

668 posts since 2009-10-03
73 year old curious male from UK South
atlguy said:
sounds hot. I like to use a cum cock to collect mine

Guess you mean Cum SOCK.

I much prefer letting it fly, but these days thanks to being older it means let it trickle. Lovely warm feeling, and in daylight I just love to see that nice stream come out.

Back to the subject though, decided can't wait until tonight so I can have a sneaky one whilst she is gently snoring. Raging hard-on now, and thinking of the warm spunking time.
If God created anything better than wanking - he kept it to himself.
likewatchingcum Amateur Jackinchatter

455 posts since 2014-09-01
75 year old curious male from UK MIdlands
I've done it so many times, quietly edging away and then it all flows. Usually clean up with a hankie. Sometimes she stirs and I stop and then re-start when I hear she is sleeping again.
mmluv2jo Novice Jackinchatter

29 posts since 2006-02-01
69 year old bisexual
I was doing the same one nite, working my hard cock next to sleeping wife. Well I must had been a bit into it, hips humping my hand, she woke up figured out what I was doing and wanted to fuck. I told her to go back to sleep.
My Lil Hardon Feels Good to ME !
Unregistered ?

I love doing this too. I always hope she'll wake up and join me... When she does it's hot.
Unregistered ?

I often do this in the morning when I wake up. My wife is quite a deep sleeper so I can have quite a decent grope of her arse while I stroke my cock without waking her.

When she does wake up, she normally just lies there with her eyes shut and a smile on her face, and says "Having fun?".

I usually take a pair of her panties from the wash basket to cum in.

Unregistered ?

I have jacked next to my ex wife while she slept a few times. She was a hard sleeper, and never seemed to sleep through most noises. One early morning though, after the alarm woke me. I decided to stroke my early morning boner. I noticed that she was sleeping on her stomach with her arms down beside her. When I was ready to cum, I rolled onto my side and laid the head of my dick in the palm of her hand. Needless to say, there was a nice pool of cum running out of her hand when I got out of bed that morning.
headerfatty Professional Jackinchatter

1354 posts since 2010-01-18
62 year old curious from Hou Tx
Have done it many times have a large bed but often wonder if she feels the vibrations ,have to be a bit discrete too .
bonkels Novice Jackinchatter

22 posts since 2010-09-28

Maybe that's why she's your ex wife, lol.
JohnnyPump Skilled Jackinchatter

593 posts since 2012-08-18
57 year old curious from South Fla
Have taken it to the next level..always JO next to the wife when she is sleeping..now I take pics of my masturbation...with her next to me..email me for some [email protected]
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
Have done it a couple of times with two of my wives after we had an argument and I needed some relief from the stress of that activity. I usually did it slowly while facing away from her and strained to limit my body movement as my body temperature rose drastically as my cum flew onto the bed sheets and my breathing rate peaked.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
jjerismo Amateur Jackinchatter

238 posts since 2013-10-21
75 year old curious from Northern OhioUSA
I haven't done it in a long time since I'm older now.
But I had some great cums while wife laid there sleeping.
It's truly a different jack off to slide your fingers ever so gently and enjoy the arousal by such simple gentle moves and then have to be ever so quite as you cum!
I just pulled my shorts up over my cock and belly covered with my cum.! Enjoy yourself tonight fella's.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jackin in bed next to sleeping wife