JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Stroking through your Orgasm
Page: of 8   next > 
divorcedbiguy Amateur Jackinchatter

292 posts since 2006-11-13
homosexual from Shelton/Olympia/Bremerton
I've noticed in a lot of Eastern European jackoff videos that the guys usually stop stroking as soon as they get right to the edge and then just let the cum shoot out without touching their cocks again.

I've always stroked right through my orgasm even as I'm squirting my cum load and continue with a few strokes afterwards.

What method works best for you?
Masturbation Addict and Asslicker
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Same here - stroke til I shoot then a little bit after that. Don't know how these guys cum with out touching their cocks - wish I could.
Unregistered ?

The closer I get to cumming, the slower I stroke. I literally tease myself over the edge at a snail's pace, letting the cum ooze (or shoot, depending on how long I've been working my cock) down into my fist. I keep stroking slowly through my entire orgasm, letting the cum lube my cock up as I wind down. I'll massage my cum into my balls too, if there's enough cum and I'm stroking two-handed. smile
Unregistered ?

I am uncut so, If I want a clean cum when I blow I actually squeeze off at the top to trap it in the foreskin so no mess.
If I want to blow, I stroke through the whole way which inturn usually results in a shower
waterboy Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2007-11-20
37 year old curious from CA
oh heck ya! I stroke when im cummin an keep strokin as long as it feels good. Sometimes i even can cum again!
Waterboy
davedoesit Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2007-11-28
77 year old curious from NOVA SCOTIA, CANADA
As soon as I start to cum I stop jerkin and slow down.... maybee one more jerk ... I just let it cum but when I am cuming in a cunt I keep going and stroke many times. mmmmm
DAVEDOESIT
dwhitee6699 Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2007-08-25
39 year old heterosexual
I'm the same as waterboy. I like to keep going and cum that second time if I can.
addicted_bater Novice Jackinchatter

15 posts since 2007-09-22
55 year old bisexual from Canada
I agree with waterboy too. I stroke thru my orgasm and keep stroking after, even if my cock head gets really sensitive I like to keep going. I can cum again after if i've been edging a while. It was easier to cum more than once in my 20's, but i can still do it now if i edge it.
chronic masturbator
whatdoyouwanasee Amateur Jackinchatter

153 posts since 2006-10-03
49 year old heterosexual from Ohio
I stop stroking, but don't let go. I usually just hold on near the base and concentrate on the cum. I also do the same thing during sex. Just push in and hold it there till I stop shooting in her. If I keep stroking/thrusting it's too sensitive and the feeling of it being oversensitive takes away from the orgasm itself for me. I also don't shoot as far if I keep stroking, and shooting a good distance is a big turn on for me.
Mongoose Amateur Jackinchatter
Pussy Safari Leader
255 posts since 2005-08-15
heterosexual male from Mid-West United States
I keep stroking, rubbing and/or tickling dick right through my orgasm. The first spurt feels so good. My dick will typically ejaculate five shots of cum and I'm stroking the entire time.
A woman's smooth, clean shaven pussy is a beautiful site to behold. The Mound of Venus is like a magnificent work of art, the outer lips are like the softest rose petals, and the inner lips and clitoris are like the finest silk.
Rob37Calif Amateur Jackinchatter

253 posts since 2006-04-12
55 year old homosexual from California
The best reason to not grip the shaft at the point of orgasm is that you aren't constricting the flow of cum at the point when the squirting happens. Here's a jerkoff method where you don't grip the shaft that everybody should try at least once at least at the point when you know you are going to shoot your load. Real all about the ROSEY PALM method here:

http://www.jackinworld.com/expert/01basica.html
Unregistered ?

I stroke through my orgasm as this is what a pussy does to it grips a cock to get the maximin cum out so its a good way to do it I think.
uncutcollege20 Amateur Jackinchatter

174 posts since 2006-02-03
38 year old heterosexual from New York
I also jerk all through cumming unless it is an intense orgasim then I usually sit back and catch my breath.
Give it your all.
jackin_daily Skilled Jackinchatter

624 posts since 2005-12-07
62 year old heterosexual from UK
As soon as I'm close to cumming I slow down my strokes and once I've started to shoot I stop stroking as my cock head gets too sensitive to keep stroking
Proud to be called a wanker
Unregistered ?

addicted_bater said:
I agree with waterboy too. I stroke thru my orgasm and keep stroking after, even if my cock head gets really sensitive I like to keep going. I can cum again after if i've been edging a while. It was easier to cum more than once in my 20's, but i can still do it now if i edge it.

Ditto!
Page: of 8   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Stroking through your Orgasm