JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Stroking through your Orgasm
Page: < prev  of 8   next > 
vicarswanktoo Amateur Jackinchatter

395 posts since 2011-09-14
60 year old curious
Can't believe that I haven't responded to this! I've detailed this in other threads, but I learned the joy of stroking through your orgasm by accident while I had a pair of the wife's satin panties wrapped around my cock. Unable to tell when the shooting started, I just kept stroking and thought I was going to pass out since it was so intense.

From then on, in panties, with my lubed hand, in my wife I always keep stroking. If I stop it just doesn't feel right!

Not an actual Vicar
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
AlanG59 Amateur Jackinchatter

239 posts since 2011-05-01
65 year old curious male from Canada
I love to keep stroking as I'm cumming hard. I seem to get multiple orgasms that way.. I keep stroking my uncircumscised cock as I'm shooting and the pleasure builds again and again... Seems about 3 or 4 jolts is all I can do, so far, but they are all as intense as the first.
Leaves me a quivering wreak, but wow... what a feeling!!
Never be shy about yourself.
Unregistered ?

I keep stroking why I cum and for a little while after I cum
celebjeanslover Professional Jackinchatter

1493 posts since 2021-03-27
58 year old
I've done this a few times, but only when I'm really worked up. It's a lot of fun too, because if you can stroke through the sensitive part you're ready to go again, with the added benefit of having your own cum for lube.
stevesthename Skilled Jackinchatter

929 posts since 2021-04-07
56 year old curious male from South England
I love stroking through, but love it even more when someone else strokes me through - I can take a lot more when someone else is stroking me. Even more if I'm restrained. Preceded by lengthy teasing and edging it's a recipe for extended, really hard cumming. Love it.
Looking for a south UK buddy for mutual edging fun
Xluv_2_showX Professional Jackinchatter

1052 posts since 2019-07-08
43 year old bisexual male from US northeast
stevesthename said:
I love stroking through, but love it even more when someone else strokes me through - I can take a lot more when someone else is stroking me. Even more if I'm restrained. Preceded by lengthy teasing and edging it's a recipe for extended, really hard cumming. Love it.

Yes I want this. To tie someone down and milk them till they squirt and then continue milking. Also would like it done to me
Unregistered ?

Never works with a hand wank but it always works in my fleshlight's with the result the orgasm lasts twice as long even with my cock sofening and as anyone who has a fleshlight knows the orgasms are more intense than hand or sex orgasms anyways so win win.
Unregistered ?

Same for me. I'll just keep stroking till the last drop is out. There have been a few times when I jut kept going to another cum.
marriedboner Skilled Jackinchatter

583 posts since 2007-06-21
heterosexual male
Nice to see this thread revived from 2014.

Like I said then, for me it's natural to hesitate ... maybe only a 'beat' ... just as the orgasm feeling charges over the edge and enters the squirting phase.

If someone else's hand is driving your orgasm they won't feel this, but I always do and hesitate whether I'm trying to continue through or not.
marriedboner Skilled Jackinchatter

583 posts since 2007-06-21
heterosexual male
studlymusic said:
Neat topic. I have to stop right before I shoot. It is too intense for me if I don't. I am not sure how I'll be during sex. I am a virgin. I think if I stroked all the way through I would not be able to keep quiet. Most of the time I have to hide the fact that I am masturbating.

Years ago, this was posted. I bet you were just fine during sex. If you paused a second before you shot, it was part of the act and your partner felt that pause too, then felt how good it was for you after. Similar except no-hands. How about others' first times or just how does it go during sex? Pause?
carparkman2 Novice Jackinchatter

63 posts since 2014-07-23
67 year old curious male from New Zealand
I keep going right through. I've never understood the letting it go thing. Tried it but not as good. It feels better to me to keep stroking until the end of the orgasm.

And I also note that some can do hands-free masturbation. No idea whatsoever how they do that!
Freelancer987 Novice Jackinchatter

91 posts since 2019-12-03
60 year old bisexual male from Canada
When I'm stroking myself or fucking, I stop the moment I cum and let the orgasm go. It's just too sensitive. But years ago I learned to tell my partners to not stop stroking or sucking. It drives me crazy. It doubles the intensity. I love getting stroked right through the orgasm but I can't do it myself.
canadaguy70 Amateur Jackinchatter

249 posts since 2014-03-02
53 year old curious male from Manitoba
Too sensitive
6 1/2 uncut. Love c2c on Skype or KIK with mutual cum eating.
uncut-mature Novice Jackinchatter

19 posts since 2021-06-18
64 year old from eastern massachusetts
I prefer stroking right through to the last drop
Unregistered ?

Fuck, how do you not stroke through an orgasm? Otherwise I call that a ruined orgasm!

I dated a naughty girl that used to handcuff me and bind my feet. (voluntary on my part of course) She was a master tease. I didn't know what it was back then, only learning later in life that was called edging, but she would edge me for a long time, like an hour or more (that was long for me) She knew my orgasm behavior, so she knew how to stop just before the PONR. It was torture - over and over she would bring me there and not let me pop. (exquisite torture of course)

And when she finally decided to let me cum, she would stop all stimulation. There I was, tied up, cum surging out and couldn't grab my cock to finish.

Yeah, I ejaculated alright, but it was for me a very disappointing orgasm. Then eventually I learned to wiggle my hips back and forth to waggle my cock, just enough movement and stimulation to kind of keep the orgasm and cum happening. She liked to laugh at that, she enjoyed it! I didn't. I prefer the orgasm is worked/stimulated way way beyond when the cum stops coming out. Feels so good to slowly gently stimulate to keep what's left of the orgasm going for as long as possible.
Page: < prev  of 8   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Stroking through your Orgasm