JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Do Females like giving Handjobs
Page: of 11   next > 
iluvpta29947 Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2007-12-07
57 year old heterosexual from Indiana
I love the feeling of a woman touching my dick. I was just wondering if there are any female that really enjoy giving a man a handjob and watching them cum and moan
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

YEP!!
chat Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2007-02-16
54 year old from usa
I enjoy stroking my husband off and seeing him cum. Although, I prefer it more watching him do himself on me.
femalestroke Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2007-03-23
63 year old heterosexual
u bet i do!
iluvpta29947 Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2007-12-07
57 year old heterosexual from Indiana
Do you like taking control of his cock? Stroking him hearing him moan and when he is almost ready to cum stopping. Then starting over stroking him again until he wants to cum and then stopping. Repeating this four or fime times until he begs you to let him cum
Unregistered ?

It's definitely nice. Feeling a guys cock in my hand and knowing that he likes how that feels when I'm doing that... shoot yeah that's nice alright. I definitely like how it feels grabbing him just right in my hand and jerking him up and down, feeling him get harder and bigger...omg! And then feeling his cock start to twitch and start throbbing and then watching his cum shoot out making him squirt his cum all over! That's just so HOT!!!
whatdoyouwanasee Amateur Jackinchatter

153 posts since 2006-10-03
49 year old heterosexual from Ohio
I'm sure your guys love you for it too ladies. grin

I wish my wife was a little more into it myself. She always says she's afraid she will hurt me. angry
waterboy Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2007-11-20
37 year old curious from CA
I think my GF doesn't like to jack me... She will do it, but not often, and not the way i like. i have told her how i like it, and even helped her, like position her hand on it an what position i like it in when she strokes, but she always forgets real soon. then if she actually gets me close to cumming..she senses it an slows down or stops!!! OMG.. So i have given up on it...ans just take care of that myself!! :-)
Waterboy
LittleDick Amateur Jackinchatter

242 posts since 2005-10-22
46 year old heterosexual
My girlfriend loves playing with my dick. She jerked me off this morning. But I always make sure she cums first.
Don't let your meat loaf
lisa23 Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2007-12-20
39 year old curious
yeah but I prefer to give head. I feel like I do a better job then. Its tough to know if my bf is really enjoying it when i give him handjobs
Unregistered ?

I love a great hand job. My wife was great at it.I think she gave better hand than head.
Unregistered ?

FireFly said:
It's definitely nice. Feeling a guys cock in my hand and knowing that he likes how that feels when I'm doing that... shoot yeah that's nice alright. I definitely like how it feels grabbing him just right in my hand and jerking him up and down, feeling him get harder and bigger...omg! And then feeling his cock start to twitch and start throbbing and then watching his cum shoot out making him squirt his cum all over! That's just so HOT!!!

Very hot post!
Unregistered ?

My wife enjoys it, but I think a girl friend I had previous to getting married was more into it. She said she liked making me squirm razz
girlinlondon Novice Jackinchatter

31 posts since 2006-04-03
40 year old heterosexual from London
No not really lol. Much prefer giving a blow job and only giving a hand job when I want some air.

But saying that though, I like giving a handjob and watching him squirt, thats hot.
It's all about enjoying it
Allen35 Amateur Jackinchatter

209 posts since 2008-01-14
49 year old curious
My wife likes jacking me. I've got a small penis and she mostly just uses the tips of her finger and thumb to do me. I love it. She talks to me like I'm a young boy when she does it which really gets me off quickly. Have you ever masturbated a man with a really small penis? Mine's only about 4" erect and about 3" around. My wife suggested I shave it smooth. I never had much body or pubichair anyway. She told me after I shaved it.."that's better, it looks like it should now."
Page: of 11   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Do Females like giving Handjobs