JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Page: of 2   next > 
Big_E Novice Jackinchatter

50 posts since 2005-08-16
38 year old heterosexual
Hey guys, I am about to be in a mmf 3some on the weekend. Me and this other guy gonna take turns fucking his wife. My question is will this experience be worth it? I am a straight guy, by the way. I really don't know what to expect.

Thanks for any responses!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
suckjob Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2007-12-09
57 year old bisexual from PEI canada
lucky fella i wold love to have a mmf 3some but then i am bi bottom that loves to pls both cocks n pussies. very hot you should enjoy it.
cumslut
jimmymac Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2007-11-13
57 year old bisexual
enjoy yourself and go with it
eddy Skilled Jackinchatter

830 posts since 2007-03-06
88 year old bisexual from Cocoa
Tell us all how it worked out for ya. Bet it was a great experience.
Horny old men want sex too.
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
Just go with the flow. Don't get hung up on the work "str8" or whatever. Just do what feels good!
molow Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2007-08-05
52 year old curious from nyc
Hey Big E

i've had a mmf and ffm and it's alot of fun. I agree don't get hung up on what you think you should do or not, if your with people you trust then just go with what feels good and everyone will enjoy themselves.
bi-dude Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2007-12-27
60 year old bisexual from canada
like everyone is saying dont get hung up with the st8 thing or you will end up not enjoying yourself, you will be worrying about if you and your buddy touch and not just enjoying the fun.....let us know how it all cums out
justadirtyolman Amateur Jackinchatter

159 posts since 2006-05-25
65 year old heterosexual from oklahoma
I have been in mmfs and they can be fun, if your friend invited you he won't mind "accidently" being touched or touchin.
stroke it til it hurts
Ben Enlightened Jackinchatter
Cock of the walk
2998 posts since 2005-07-18
45 year old curious from St Paul, Minnesota
so Big_E any details to share with us?
I'm just a guy
Slippy_Hands Novice Jackinchatter

33 posts since 2007-12-20
bisexual from California
I had a mfm once grin Luckily I'm the f, and the m's were both straight so they were both primarily focused on pleasing me!

*big grins*

My favorite part was having a mouth on each breast at the same time. I was in ecstasy from that alone! The other cool thing was that they each had a condom on and could literally take turns fucking me in midthrust w/o anything unsafe happening. One guy was more into kissing and the other was more interested in examining my asshole, so that worked out too...all possible points of entry were accounted for!

grin

It was the night before my birthday so I felt like it was the best birthday gift ever! And afterwards we all showered together which was nice too. I think they touched each other at that point. grin

But all hot and heaviness aside, there was a lot of really beautiful gentle touching going on and it was one of the most erotic and sensual nights of my life.

Ahhhhhhhhh...

grin
justadirtyolman Amateur Jackinchatter

159 posts since 2006-05-25
65 year old heterosexual from oklahoma
<<<<jealous of those two guys
Slippy_Hands said:
I had a mfm once grin Luckily I'm the f, and the m's were both straight so they were both primarily focused on pleasing me!

*big grins*

My favorite part was having a mouth on each breast at the same time. I was in ecstasy from that alone! The other cool thing was that they each had a condom on and could literally take turns fucking me in midthrust w/o anything unsafe happening. One guy was more into kissing and the other was more interested in examining my asshole, so that worked out too...all possible points of entry were accounted for!

grin

It was the night before my birthday so I felt like it was the best birthday gift ever! And afterwards we all showered together which was nice too. I think they touched each other at that point. grin

But all hot and heaviness aside, there was a lot of really beautiful gentle touching going on and it was one of the most erotic and sensual nights of my life.

Ahhhhhhhhh...

grin
stroke it til it hurts
Unregistered ?

I've had a mmf with a str8 guy friend and an ex gf (who I knew had a thing for my friend). My buddy and I both knew each other was str8, so there wasn't too much of an issue with crossing of that line. I got the 3 of us together for dinner. After dinner it took some coaxing to get them to start making out, but then in no time we were undressing my ex.

We were both all over her, kissing, sucking each of her tits, or one going down on her while the she went down on the other, and then taking turns fucking her. It was surprisingly natural. We all commented later it was like "playing" in a free kind of way. It only happened once though.

Hope yours is/was as good! (Knowing any barriers beforehand might be the key.)
wetpopcicle Amateur Jackinchatter

107 posts since 2005-09-08
curious from Ottawa
I have also had the luck of doing a mmf with a friend. We were on vacation and I picked up a girl. She and I spent some time alone in the hotel room before my friend came back to the room. We ended up in a full 3 some until the next morning.

We just enjoyed taking turns with her and not being shy about seeing each other in action. I was turned on seeing him hard and sharing her with my buddy. I often jo thinking about our mmf.
Unregistered ?

Ok! Had an MMF once, the only time I ever indulged in the body of another male. I was only 16 at the time (underage for both str8 and gay sex at the time here) and it involved the parents of one of my friends.

I called to his house only to find that he was out (fucking my then GF at the time as it happens). I'd had a few drinks and was feeling betrayed but his mother decided that i needed more than a lil comfort.... and then his father got in on the act.

They were both even uglier than me, so it maybe sounds a lot hotter than it was, but as we say here, don't look at the mantlepiece when you're pokin' the fire - and much pokin' was done.

I have to say that the weirdest sensation ever is licking out a woman while having your ass pounded by her husband. My one and only taste of 3somes and of gay sex - it seems unreal now,looking back after almost 20 years, but it still gets me hot under the collar... and the belt.
biMMan Novice Jackinchatter

88 posts since 2007-12-02
45 year old bisexual
Ive had MMF and FFM. The MMF was very hot ..loved seeing a bud get hard for my wife and loved fucking her after he came in her. Just wish I got to touch him.

The FFM was just as hot. It was my wife's sister in law and they both came home drunk and got into bed with me. Got to watch them kiss and rub each other's pussy which got me rock hard. while my wife fingered and licked her she gave me a hot foot job...something I never knew could be so great. I fucked both of them to end the night going back and forth from each ones pussy. The whole time i was so hot thinking my wife is eating out the pussy her brother cums in.
Page: of 2   next >