JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Page: < prev  of 2  
averagedude85 Novice Jackinchatter

10 posts since 2007-12-31
38 year old heterosexual from USA
I had a chance at MMF when I just turned 19 but turned it down. Most people will think I was stupid but my reasons are good and I don't think them wrong even today. The girl was my cousin's underaged gf. She was I think 13 or 14 at the time and the guy was my 18 yr old cousin(wouldn't matter if the girl was of age). He and I were kinda close when younger but he just dropped the bomb on me when I went to visit him. He was bummed I turned them down as was his gf. I later learned a mutual bud of ours that was 21 at the time accepted the offer nearly a month later. So I stuck to my morals of only 18 and up and my cousin got his 3some. Win-Win to me.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Been there done it, couple times. Very kewl. wink
Unregistered ?

how do you bring something like this up with a friend? i think it would be mad awkward...
Ijacku Novice Jackinchatter

75 posts since 2006-12-04
71 year old bisexual from Downriver Detroit area
Years ago a friend of mine wanted to watch me fuck his wife. I knew her very well already, but he had me take her out drinking and dancing and then i took her home and fucked her. He was pissed that he wasn't there to watch. So we set up a night for them to come to my place. We talked a bit and he asked how we should start.
I told them to go into my bedroom and get started and then I would come in and join them. I gave them about 5 minutes and went in. They were naked and he was spooning her ( turned out it was his favorite position) I undressed while they fucked. They had their eyes glued to me as I took off all of my clothes. I was already hard with anticipation. I walked over and kissed Kathy, fondled her tits and sucked on them. I knelt in front of her and she took my cock in her mouth. That was all Dave could take. Seeing my cock disappear in Kathy's mouth set him off. He groaned loudly and shot his load in her pussy.
I took my place between her legs. She had rolled over into the missionary position and I entered her. We fucked for the longest time and then I finally filled her with my hot cum. By then Dave was ready again. We each fucked her 3 times that night, getting horny watching each other bang her. That turned out to be the norm every time we got together over the next year and a half.
After about a year of regular meetings, I asked her on the side if she would freak out if I sucked his cock. I had been sucking dick since I was 17 (about 10 years) So when he came back from the bathroom, he laid down and she started sucking him for a few minutes and then went up and started kissing him. I took the opportunity to get between his legs and take his cock in my mouth. I took about 15 seconds for it to sink in what was happening. He said "Hey, what are you doing?" And I answered "sucking your dick. Do you want me to stop?' He stammered "No" and I sucked his little 4 inch dick until he shot his first load in another mans mouth.
While he was resting, I was kissing Kathy: we both had a big grin on our faces. He must have decide that he liked it because I soon felt his mouth on my cock. this was part of our get togethers after that. I never came in his mouth and oddly enough, after all the fucking we did, Kathy never had an orgasm but she loved the adventure of having my 6 inches instead of only getting fucked with his little one. And she confessed it wasn't our fault, she hadn't had an orgasm in years but was too embarrassed to ask a doctor about it
jakkit1 Novice Jackinchatter

25 posts since 2008-05-10
35 year old
when i was 13 my cock was bigger than my brothers his gf begged him to go fetch me from my room to do mmf with them

she was hot for us both and i was hot for my brother
tommy6997 Novice Jackinchatter

53 posts since 2008-01-23
88 year old bisexual from nebraska
My wife and I have a good male friend who I knew was hot for my wife, and I sensed she felt the same towards him. One night we were siting around drinking some wine. After a few glasses we were feeling pretty lose. He snuggled nest to her and began feeling her tits and kissing her. She responded and undid her blouse. Soon they were both naked and he was on top of her fucking away. I got my clothes off and watched. They both came and after he pulled out of her I knelt between her legs and licked the cum dripping from her pussy. After he had rested a bit and was hard again I sucked his cock and got a load of cum right from the source. My wife watched us and fingered herself till she came again. We spend many a pleasent evening this way. So I say go for it.
tommy
Averagejay74 Amateur Jackinchatter

133 posts since 2007-11-13
49 year old bisexual from California
that is so hot tommy!
Unregistered ?

My last mmf was last September. A 37yo lonely mommy (5-6,145,40D) posted on craigslist and I said "fuck it" and contacted her. A day later we were at a hotel for 2-3 hours and then repeated again the next day. A end of that session, SHE asked me if I wanted a 3way with her and her husband. Uh, ok.

I go to their house a few mornings later and when I knock on the door, he answers. He told me to come in and get comfortable. I heard his wife in the shower and she eventually came out with nothing on.

I'm sitting on their sofa and she comes over and starts to suck me off after taking my pants off. Husband gets behind her and starts eating her ass and pussy. He then takes his clothes off, revealing his 55yo 4" hard meat, and slides it into her. From there, I swear he lasted no more than 10 extremely aggressive pumps and maybe 30 seconds before unloading.

He pulls out and tells me something like, "She's all yours."

I lay down and instead of having her ride my cock, I get the nerves to have her straddle my face and I start eating her out....her juices plus his. While doing this, the husband gets between my legs and starts making a meal of my cock and ass......

She eventually cums from me eating her and my crotch is totally soaked from the bath he's given it. Needing to cum, I enter her missionary and give it to her. I last 30-40 minutes and blow deep inside her. After I pull out, the husbands grabs my cock and starts cleaning it off.

We lay there for 15-20 minutes and I start to get hard again. The wife asks if I'm ready to fuck again......and tells me to fuck her husband. With that, he actually turns around on all fours and raises his ass up. She hands me the KY, I work it on my cock and in his ass and then mount up. She then positions her pussy in his face and he starts eating her very foamy pussy while I'm fucking his ass.

I last maybe 4 minutes before telling them I'm gonna cum. They BOTH ask me to cum in him......and I do.

So, are unihibited hookups like this worth it to go back to?
Bare_Shaft Skilled Jackinchatter

525 posts since 2005-08-17
58 year old heterosexual from Chicago Area, West burbs
My wife and I have had several 3 ways, both mfm and fmf. Our advise would be to make sure you set the ground rules before th e clothes come off.
shawninsc Novice Jackinchatter

48 posts since 2007-03-21
bisexual from South Carolina
I love mmf...totally rocks
Hard7 Amateur Jackinchatter

153 posts since 2007-02-01
58 year old curious male
I have had both MMF and FFM 3-ways and had GREAT time in both of them. The MMF 3-way was with a girl I used to work with and her bf. I had hinted to her that I was curious and she said that her bf was into it. We all went out one night had drinks and ended up back at their place. She started out sucking me while he watched. Didn't take long for him to get involved as he started helping her suck my cock. Then he got behind her and started fucking her from behind while she sucked me. It eneded by him sucking me off while she sucked him off.
FFM was hot also. Fucking this girl from behind while she ate my ex's pussy. After I came in her my ex ate my cum out of her pussy. It was too hot.
As I found out from these experiences, ther is only one thing better than getting your cock sucked. It's having two people suck your cock at the same time. mmmmmmmmmmmm
luv2cum4u Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2008-05-31
heterosexual
Big_E said:
Hey guys, I am about to be in a mmf 3some on the weekend. Me and this other guy gonna take turns fucking his wife. My question is will this experience be worth it? I am a straight guy, by the way. I really don't know what to expect.

Thanks for any responses!

Hey enjoy it I had a FFM once with now my wife and her sister and it was great at the time but now from time to time i think she regrets it because she cant stand the thought of me having slept with her sister, so th only advice i can give is i just hope that you dont ruin a great friendship down the line, I personally think MMF and FFM should be with total strangers
justmeincal Amateur Jackinchatter

125 posts since 2006-07-23
69 year old from Northern San Diego County
I've never had one, bummer. I like the idea of sliding my cock into a pussy that is already lubed up with another guy's warm cum.
adamlovesfeet Novice Jackinchatter

25 posts since 2006-04-12
heterosexual from Pa
man so many people here have had 3somes. to those that have you guys and girls are sooooo lucky. thats my ultimate fantasy to have a 3 way but my gf isnt up for it. oh how I want it though.
Unregistered ?

would love to try a threesome grin

be safe, have fun, and let us know how it goes grin
Page: < prev  of 2