JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Embarrassing Erections
Page: of 7   next > 
Unregistered ?

The worst place I ever had an erection was at school. I would ride the bus to highschool and the bumps and vibrations of the bus would get me rock hard. I would have to walk it off while covering it with by bending over a little or covering it with my jacket.
Add a reply Quote this post
Rob37Calif Amateur Jackinchatter

253 posts since 2006-04-12
55 year old homosexual from California
High school was the worst. I am so grateful they tought us that is was normal to have erections that were completely unrelated to what we were experiencing at the time. Hell, I used to get full on boners staring at formulas on the blackboard or hearing about the periodic table.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

High school was tough for me that way... always carrying my books down low for cover... But College was even worse, because so many guys were so horny and open for experimentation! Made me less shy about those instant hard-ons and loved to let it be seen. Got me into a lot of very enjoyable "trouble".. lol.

luvheels Skilled Jackinchatter

611 posts since 2007-03-16
59 year old heterosexual transgender female from Canada
When I was younger I was almost afraid to fall asleep when travelling on a plane since that was almost always a guaranteed hard-on. A couple of times I woke up to catch the person beside me definitely noticing it. I'd like to say that they were really hot women who reached over and relieved me with a handjob, but unfortunately that only happened in my imagination :-).
No heel is too high
Unregistered ?

I knew a guy who got a boner while in the shower after gym class. He was teased so much after that.
gradgrind Amateur Jackinchatter

162 posts since 2007-01-14
43 year old heterosexual
I remember a really embarrassing hard-on I got at a party. I was 13 standing looking down at the girl I was talking to sitting on an ottoman. She was a pretty girl my age wearing a new party dress. She leaned over, her dress fell away from her chest, and there were her two orange size braless tits poking out looking as if they were all puffy nipples. I got an almost immediate hard-on which she couldn't help noticing. She seemed as embarrassed as I was until she apparently rrealized I liked what I saw. Then she began giggling, and I hurried off to the bathroom to cure my hard-on.
gradgrind Amateur Jackinchatter

162 posts since 2007-01-14
43 year old heterosexual
I remember a really embarrassing hard-on I got at a party. I was 13 standing looking down at the girl I was talking to sitting on an ottoman. She was a pretty girl my age wearing a new party dress. She leaned over, her dress fell away from her chest, and there were her two orange size braless tits poking out looking as if they were all puffy nipples. I got an almost immediate hard-on which she couldn't help noticing. She seemed as embarrassed as I was until she apparently rrealized I liked what I saw. Then she began giggling, and I hurried off to the bathroom to cure my hard-on.
tonycause Amateur Jackinchatter

323 posts since 2007-11-28
35 year old curious from Europe
All the time, on the bus in shops but that's being 18 I guess!!!!
I'm never pitching my tent, it's always up.
Unregistered ?

laugh That's a cute story!

gradgrind said:
yntduit Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2007-08-05
69 year old
Ya , when I was in the 7th grade all kinds of hormons were causeing my poor little penis to wake up at the damndest times and one day sure enough the teacher called on me to stand up and read out loud to the class. Luckly I am short and my penis was not over the desks, but one jock that set next to me kept starring at the hard on and that made things worse. In those days we wore jeans that buttoned down the front and my pecker was standing right straight out with boxer shorts so at the angle the jock was looking you could see everything I had. He made an excuse to set by me soon after that and he reached over and grabbed my hand to put it on his bulging pants and he was perfectly built well you guessed it I got another hard on, or I should say my hard on just got harder because I think I had a perpetual hard on for three years or more.
yntduit Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2007-08-05
69 year old
When we took PE we were required to take showers after words. Every time the clothes came off the various penises would stand out and up. It was very interesting to witness the different sizes and watch the coach checking things out every day we were naked. One kid named Jacky Strong was hung like the donkey and the coach would
EverySecondTuesday Amateur Jackinchatter

192 posts since 2007-10-12
44 year old heterosexual
I wore briefs and loose pants, so the erections were mostly contained and invisible. In the seventh grade, I'd end up getting one almost every day in math class. (Pre-algebra is so HOT!) However, they mostly vanished soon afterward when I began masturbating a couple of times a week.
lady_voyeur Amateur Jackinchatter

108 posts since 2006-10-21
bisexual from UK
luvheels said:
When I was younger I was almost afraid to fall asleep when travelling on a plane since that was almost always a guaranteed hard-on. A couple of times I woke up to catch the person beside me definitely noticing it. I'd like to say that they were really hot women who reached over and relieved me with a handjob, but unfortunately that only happened in my imagination :-).

*wishing she had been the one sitting next to you on that plane...*
watching and listening to a man masturbating, is the ultimate turn-on
uncutcollege20 Amateur Jackinchatter

174 posts since 2006-02-03
38 year old heterosexual from New York
I got one everyday in Spanish class. The teacher picked a partner for you and you worked together for the whole semester. My partner was a very attractive girl with C cups and she was athletic. I think I had a hardon from the end of the previous class till I relieved at lunch right after Spanish. That girl and I ended up partners in each class the three times i took Spanish.
Give it your all.
Unregistered ?

"One kid named Jacky Strong was hung like the donkey and the coach would " the coach would wat?! THE COACH WOULD WAT?! nooooo lmfao
Page: of 7   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Embarrassing Erections