JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Sha Rizel - slender stunning beauty with huge natural tits!
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Unregistered ?

this girl got me hard immediately. She has one sweet rack I'd love to come all over.
Add a reply Quote this post
Peter_Hardin Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5402 posts since 2015-02-28
74 year old heterosexual male from United States
Newest photoset (released July 5), titled SHA-ZAM!

Cum join more than 860 dedicated Sha strokers at my Sha Rizel Yahoo Group. You can see all her photos there, and I recently added download links for 60 Sha Rizel complete photosets and some 30 of her videos, too.

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile

TV APPEARANCE!
This will interest all Sha fans and anyone who gets a hardon from this woman. It's a nearly 8-minute segment of Katya Sidorenko (Sha) appearing on a Ukrainian TV variety show. I don't understand Ukrainian, but it's pretty obvious that the subject of the discussion is her tits.

Click here for YouTube video of Sha Rizel on Ukrainian TV

Rowland Costin, a member of my Sha Rizel Yahoo Group, provided a summary of what's being said in the video, thanks to his Ukrainian wife. Here's what he sent me:

"She explained how she had a size 4 (about D cup) at school, but they continued to grow after at college etc. She comes accross really nice. The Lady doctor on the show told how girls can get back ache when they have such large breasts but also commented that she still looked very nice. She is now a size 8. They told how she can't be a classic fashion Model, but of course she does do some 'Modeling' . Lol Oh and she has a small dog.

My wife watched the video with me and she translated for me.

R.

Can you imagine how much stroking was going on in Ukraine, and how much jizz was spilled, the night she appeared on this show? strokestrokestrokestrokestroke

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.

DOWNLOAD LINK to both the SHA-ZAM! photoset (60 hi-res images) and SHA-ZAM! video (11 minutes+). Clicking the link takes you to a Fichier page. Once there, scroll to the bottom and click the orange "Download" button.

Sha Rizel's videos are a jacker's joy!

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

Teddy Titilation, part 1

Check back later for part 2, where Sha strips down to nothing but stockings and gives us awesome views of her beautiful pussy.

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

Teddy Titilation, part 2

Massive mammaries, magnificent masturbation material! She arouses me so much! strokestrokestrokestrokestroke

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

User posted image

Does Sha make your cock swell and throb? Does she cause you to erupt in ecstasy and squirt your semen? strokestrokestrokestrokestroke

If so, please tell us about your masturbation experiences with her!

Hottie in Red, part 1

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

Hottie in Red, part 2

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

A recent candid pic.

User posted image

Christmas, part 1

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Booblover Skilled Jackinchatter

600 posts since 2015-08-17
52 year old heterosexual male
Peter_Hardin said:
Christmas, part 1

User posted image

I love it when these nasty tit bitches present their tits to the camera, encouraging us to suck those juicy nipples.
Jaystar76 Professional Jackinchatter

1019 posts since 2015-02-02
52 year old heterosexual
Those are some wonderful massive hangers this girl has! pretty eyes too... Great jerk off girl...stroke

Booblover said:
I love it when these nasty tit bitches present their tits to the camera, encouraging us to suck those juicy nipples.

Booblover, I completely agree with your comment, except for your use of the words "nasty" and "bitches." I see nothing nasty or bitchy about breathtakingly beautiful women, especially those like Sha who are blessed with huge gorgeous natural tits, who strip in front of photographers to share their beauty with all of us. I realize they're paid for it, but I consider it a gift that some of the most beautiful women on earth allows us to feast our eyes on their magnificent nakedness.

And that goes as well for the goddesses who suck and fuck on camera, sharing their sexuality as well as their beauty and fueling our fantasies!

Having said all that, let's jack to Sha Rizel! strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

User posted imageUser posted image
BillC213 Skilled Jackinchatter

511 posts since 2014-01-30
64 year old male from USA
Awesome tits. strokestroke
Bill C.
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Sha Rizel - slender stunning beauty with huge natural tits!