JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Sha Rizel - slender stunning beauty with huge natural tits!
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
HUGETITLOVER Professional Jackinchatter

2190 posts since 2007-03-19
45 year old heterosexual from Syracuse,NY
Peter_Hardin said:
Booblover, I completely agree with your comment, except for your use of the words "nasty" and "bitches." I see nothing nasty or bitchy about breathtakingly beautiful women, especially those like Sha who are blessed with huge gorgeous natural tits, who strip in front of photographers to share their beauty with all of us. I realize they're paid for it, but I consider it a gift that some of the most beautiful women on earth allows us to feast our eyes on their magnificent nakedness.

And that goes as well for the goddesses who suck and fuck on camera, sharing their sexuality as well as their beauty and fueling our fantasies!

Having said all that, let's jack to Sha Rizel! strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

User posted imageUser posted image
LUCKY BASTARD
Im into phone chat and up for it anytime love sharing pics of huge tits on slim petite women and clips i have of them does matter who calls me or you.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

What a magnificent pair of udders stroke
BornReadyuk Novice Jackinchatter

52 posts since 2014-03-29
51 year old
NewarkUK said:
What a magnificent pair of udders stroke

Totally agree
Booblover Skilled Jackinchatter

600 posts since 2015-08-17
52 year old heterosexual male
Peter_Hardin said:
Booblover, I completely agree with your comment, except for your use of the words "nasty" and "bitches."

User posted imageUser posted image

I used those words as "sexy" terms but they probably come across as being derogatory towards these girls. That wasn't my intention.

More importantly, how the fuck does that photographer photograph her tits without getting his cock out and wanking right there in front of her? I wouldn't be able to control myself.stroke
Peter_Hardin Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5402 posts since 2015-02-28
74 year old heterosexual male from United States
Booblover said:

More importantly, how the fuck does that photographer photograph her tits without getting his cock out and wanking right there in front of her? I wouldn't be able to control myself.stroke

Frequent bathroom breaks.
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.

Christmas, part 2

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
Jaystar76 Professional Jackinchatter

1019 posts since 2015-02-02
52 year old heterosexual
It's a great day to have a cock!
User posted image
actually everyday is but jesus look at those tits we get to jerk off to for christmas today!!
strokestrokestroke

Triniti, part 1

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

Triniti, part 2

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Postino Skilled Jackinchatter

578 posts since 2014-12-02
69 year old bisexual male
Pure wanking heaven!!!

Glitter, part 1

Breathtaking beauty, incredible breasts! She is the ultimate eye candy and cock candy! strokestrokestrokestrokestroke

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
squidoms Novice Jackinchatter

28 posts since 2015-10-27
28 year old bisexual male from Australia
Damn Peter, once again you've made me shoot a huge load! love the pics. I think ill have to come back in an hour or so and bust another load for this sexy babe!

Sha as Lara Croft, Tomb Raider

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

Glitter, part 2

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

Her beauty just overwhelms me!

User posted image
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Sha Rizel - slender stunning beauty with huge natural tits!