JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Nicole Peters - English beauty with enormous 42-inch J-cup tits!
Page: of 1  
Peter_Hardin Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5402 posts since 2015-02-28
74 year old heterosexual male from United States
Nicole Peters from North Yorkshire took the big boob modeling world by storm for two years, 2003-05. She was "Newcomer of the Year" in 2003 for both Score and Voluptuous magazines, and was featured in several big tit videos, including one featuring only her titled "Nicole Peters." Then just as suddenly she left modeling and disappeared.

Nicole is only 5' 3" tall and weighs 126 pounds. But oh those tits! Her measurements at the peak of her modeling career were 42-28-38, and she proudly displayed her all-natural J-cup tits. Her innocently pretty face and her unshaved pussy further intensified her sex appeal.

I jacked off to Nicole countless times when she was actively modeling! strokestrokestroke

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Postino Skilled Jackinchatter

578 posts since 2014-12-02
69 year old bisexual male
Great choice - one of my all-time favourites - she has a lot cum from me too.
Unregistered ?

She could tit fuck 2 guys at the same time! I fact there's probably enough curves and holes here to have 5 guys fucking away on something at the same timecock
bigtitwanker Amateur Jackinchatter

302 posts since 2015-01-05
73 year old heterosexual male
Every tit-lovers wet dream.I have every issue of SCORE that Nicole appeared in.One of the best UK naturals since LDM.She never did h/c & she didn't have to...those huge J-cups did all the work.Lost many loads to them,& will continue to do so.Thanks to Pete for another great post.
titpumper Novice Jackinchatter

29 posts since 2016-01-17
47 year old
Great set Peter! Nicole and her tits made me and my cock go insane. I would buy Score or Voluptuous and spend all my time moaning, groaning and pumping to Nicole. With the arrival of a new issue I would jack off 4 or 5 times the same day. I would often leave the magazine open and slide Nicole's cum-covered pictures under the bed. They would dry and keep the pages from sticking together and ruining everything. I started wearing loose fitting wanking shorts that I could pull off and toss in a second for a good pillow pump on the couch in the living-room with Voluptuous spread in front of me. Or Nicole's tits would fill the screen and my anxious hard cock would peek out of the leg of the shorts leaving wet spots all over the red chair in front of the computer. My wife and daughter would giggle and wink to each asking me how "How recent are the big titty drips?"

Nicole helped me develop into the goon addict I am today. boobscockboobsstrokeboobsboobsstrokestrokeboobsstrokestroke
Love to pump
Postino Skilled Jackinchatter

578 posts since 2014-12-02
69 year old bisexual male
One of my all-time faves as well - she has had a lot of my cum and will probably get a lot more soon!!
Unregistered ?

She is far better than the overhyped LDM.Is actually rather pretty,as well as having the knockers.
Unregistered ?

Onepercenter said:
She is far better than the overhyped LDM.Is actually rather pretty,as well as having the knockers.

Without the big tits LDM is nothing. Now that she butchered her tits LDM does nothing for me
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Nicole Peters - English beauty with enormous 42-inch J-cup tits!